• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazeeboy

• chiliwasabi

• LeungKen

• luckyluke

God save the Queen..........the Sex Pistols

Errrrrrrrr No :o

I guess you need to learn and understand the rules to this game Suiging....... That is a valid answer. The word 'GO' is used in the title word for the next song 'GOd'...

This type of answer has been played before many times....look through the thread and you shall see....

I guess you need to learn and understand the rules to this game Suiging....... That is a valid answer. The word 'GO' is used in the title word for the next song 'GOd'...

This type of answer has been played before many times....look through the thread and you shall see....

Please go back to 2007/01 and read the OP. Just becayse people have cheated in the past does not make cheating the rules of the game. :D

'

" Me and my Girl"........................................ Lupino Lane

PS I have to agree with Suiging, that the whole word was the OP"s intention. It's not so difficult to keep the game pure & true.

(Perhaps we'll see an off-shoot Gangsta/Rap version of the game soon.......... :o )

Edited by LeungKen

Please go back to 2007/01 and read the OP. Just becayse people have cheated in the past does not make cheating the rules of the game. :D

I read the OP before beginning to play this game. I have re-read it as well. If you would re-read it you will see that it says:

Here's how it works: the first person names a song, and the next person must name a different song with one of the same words in the title of the first one.

First of all how do you know exactly what the OP was thinking, unless you are the OP.?

Secondly, rules (laws) are always written with misinterpretations that is why they are constantly being edited, amended, and revised.

Case in point: The recently passed ‘Safe Haven’ law in Nebraska where a guy dropped off all nine of his children: http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2008-0...Left-kids_N.htm

Thirdly, I questioned this same approach back on 9/19/08 (pg 533 near the bottom) where were you, the ‘Song Game Police’ at that time?

And finally I disagree with you regarding the way I understand the rules. That is the word ‘GO’ from the previous title was used in one of the words (‘GOd’) in the new title, was it not?

I would suggest that if you want to rewrite the rules to include your detailed amendment perhaps you should just do so. Until then I think that we leave it open as this has been occurring way too often and the ‘Song Game Police’ was not there to catch them all. Also it opens up the game allowing one to use more of their imagination rather some of the same ole songs repeating numerous times.

And what is wrong with Rap-Gangsta? It would bring a change from some of the music you all have been citing from the 1800’s……