Chon Buri immigration suspect Russian sex course trainers may be members of a sex cult

webfact

Police suspect Russian sex course trainers may be members of a sex cult

By Thai PBS

pattaya.jpg

Chon Buri immigration police are suspecting that a group of Russian men and women who were arrested by Pattaya police for providing sex training course may be members of a sex cult.

Forty-three Russian men and women, including 10 believed to be sex trainers, were rounded up by Pattaya police as they were participating in a sex training course at a hotel in the seaside resort city earlier this week.

Trainees were charged 20,000 baht per head and after the completion of the course each of them would be issued a certificate. Police detained the 10 trainers – all of them wore T-shirts bearing the words “sex animator” for investigation while the rest who appeared to be trainees were released.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/police-suspect-russian-sex-course-trainers-may-members-sex-cult/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-03-01
  • Haha 1

..give me a break!!!!...these are nothing more than young groomed robots from the kremlin using what little skill they have to scratch a lving and get some facebook fame..last year they were staring in xxx movies....well... they are really famous now...''.how's that working out for you so far Boris and Nivia ''...

Edited by mok199
s
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Seems to me that the article tells that only russians attended to this exclusive school of sex! Can it really be that bad. Next time you visit a bar, you will se people sitting there with a certificate trying to explain how good they are just to recieve a perfect discount. :cheesy:

After that we will soon see signs outside that clearly states: Certificate not valid as proof for discount!

Edited by Get Real

17 hours ago, webfact said:

Trainees were charged 20,000 baht per head and after the completion of the course each of them would be issued a certificate

They should have established an honest trade e.g. selling licenses for darts, and bridge.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Darcula said:

Because, they were all screaming "oh my god - oh my god" as they were coming?

...which now seems to have been changed to "oh my Trump - oh my Trump" while waiting for whatever is coming....:coffee1:

Edited by ttrd
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Sex cult, how do you join, do they have a branch in Chiang Mai.

regards worgeordie

Not yet, but there's talk of a franchise, so make an offer quickly. First cum first served (or is it serviced?)