7 French people arrested over kidnapping of a French woman

snoop1130

Idriss Sulliman, 25 year old Yann Kimulina, 21 year old Brahim Saifdine, 23 year old Mouhcin Wizkrane, 32 year old Yacine Maatoug, 21 year old Lydia Kouang Nlend and 19 year old Sahra Zerari, for kidnapping and physically abusing a 21 year old French woman.

French passport but not French named

Bad for France to read this and that everybody read only "French" =bad

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sebastion said:

France has colonized many nations and grants them entry into France.
Algeria being one of them.
It's an old law.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

"It's an old law".....Used by Outlaws.

I am french.. Those names and people seem to be from Africa, not North Africa.. (Algeria)

Anyway, same sh.. in different packaging..

Yes our gouvernment for years allows anybody inside.. The good thing is they allow them out for holidays.. so hopefully those guys will be here for a certain number of years..

Have a nice day..

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, sebastion said:

France has colonized many nations and grants them entry into France.
Algeria being one of them.

This is absolute BS. People from former colonies have no privileged access to immigration. There are some overseas districts though,  which are part of the Republic (glorified colonies, if you ask me), the people of which are French citizens by birth, hence entitled to settle anywhere within the Republic. Bear in mind that these people are mostly of Christian religion, and have gone through the French education system.

• Like 2

They are french from Morocco/Algeria I suppose. People in France are very much concerned about those migrants from former colonies.

Good news, the kidnapped girl is free. And the kidnappers hopefully will stay some time in jail.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, saakura said:

France is a democracy and the govt is elected by its citizens? It is the French government who makes the policies which allow these african muslims or chinese or others to easily migrate and become French citizens?

Don't forget the french colonies and their infamous history. France exploited them, now France is exploided by them. Same applies to other colonial powers such as England, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Germany and last not least the US and their slavery.

I very much doubt, the young lady was really kidnapped. My guess: she was playing an active role in the game. Their mistake: they didn't reckon that her parents would contact the Thai police. Stupid as stupid goes.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, peter14 said:

French..  name dont sound really French... 

Barack Hussein Obama....name don't sound really American.

They could be from any of the former French possessions in North and N.W. Africa, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Mauretania and others.

We're in the 21st century for Christ's sake, people emigrate and immigrate. 

France is no longer only Gauloises, baguettes, Brie, Kronenbourg biere and Clouseu.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 4737 Carlin said:

"France exploited them, now France is exploided by them." Which is ok in the minds of dogmatic leftists who believe that two wrongs make a right - I was always taught the opposite. Not accusing you of being a leftist btw - just saying.

You didn't bother to read my comment well enough. Where did I say that I agree with the criminals from the ex colonies ?  Without colonialism these individuals wouldn't be in Europe.

And yes, it is my dogmatic leftist opinion that colonialism and slavery are crimes against humanity.

• Thanks 1