Pattaya: The Russians are Coming, The Russians are Coming...back

rooster59

2 hours ago, lanista said:

A spike in shoplifting offences would be a good indication if Russian tourist numbers have increased.

Doubt if it will have any impact on farang beer bars .

Up here in Bangkok  Kao San rd and surrounds is packed with farang tourists young and old.. Never seen it so busy.  Maybe it has something to do with cheap food  ie  40 -50 baht for Phad Thai or noodles etc. Clothes are still a rip off though.  Thais buy all that junk at BoBe night auctions and also road freight in from Burma.

I can buy better quality t-shirts ,shorts and footwear at flea markets  back home in OZ for less money!!

Apparently Surit Thani province is full of Chinese tourists but few farangs about. Maybe farangs are sick of being shafted all the time down south.

Yep, fly in and enjoy yourself then fly home and plan the next fun experience. 

I've lived in Thailand, I holiday regularly there and IMO it's fantasy land for we farangs. 

Only tourists are welcome in LoS,  everything is stacked against a farang retiring there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JSixpack said:

Or maybe those Brit babes have hotted up since the 90s. 

No chance. Most get past 25 and look like the Russian over 40s ladies. Things are so bad our Royal family has had to resort to marrying Americans.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Yes they are quite nice when under 30, but after that they turn into a 400 lb granny that tries to fit into a pair of shorts made for someone 30 years younger and 300 lbs lighter !

Almost all foreigners women everywhere. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, robert888d said:

There are loads of Russians in the Jomtien area where I live.They tend to be  families with children, which is a change  from  the hundreds of old , unattractive men chasing after poor young women and sometimes men.But they rarely speak English and aren't very friendly and also tend to be mean!Thais will eventually realise the loads of Russians will  not bring a great deal of happiness for Thailand but they  will be vastly outnumbered by the Chinese in a few years!

Where are they I mean the poor young women in jomtien do you mean that few old sex ladies on beach 555

On 2018-03-10 at 2:53 AM, RichardColeman said:

Yes they are quite nice when under 30, but after that they turn into a 400 lb granny that tries to fit into a pair of shorts made for someone 30 years younger and 300 lbs lighter !

Dont know any Eu countries ladies that aint turning into feministic 100kg grannies

On 10 March 2018 at 8:53 AM, RichardColeman said:

Don't be sexist! The men are the same!