10 Reasons you left your homeland to live in Thailand

4MyEgo

21 hours ago, Kimber said:

My TG warned me not to have too flash a motorbike in LoS, according to her the cops are happy confiscating farangs motorbikes, not that I've ever heard of it before.  

Makes sense, why spend money on yourself when you can have more for her. Smart lady.....

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Always been an open book, others are not, read me or not, up to you !:sorry:

You're not an open book -- this is an anonymous website.

On 11/03/2018 at 2:17 PM, Jingthing said:

Affordability

Ability to "retire" early here (impossible in the U.S.)

Climate

Buying low cost meds without prescriptions

Easy "retirement" visa that I can qualify for (some say it isn't easy but compared to most countries, it really is)

Food

All the above,

plus I married a Thai while in my home country, but prefer it here by a loooong way. 

Driving.

(I lied about the driving, it’s carnage)

Holidaying anywhere in Thailand without having to fly for 12 hours!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Clutching at straws you are, would you feel better if I sent you a picture of my wife's breasts :sorry:

No -- you are a white male in Thailand with a working penis and a Thai wife with natural breasts. How unique.

2 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

No -- you are a white male in Thailand with a working penis and a Thai wife with natural breasts. How unique.

I am not white and I am unique, you are a smart man, I will give you that :shock1:

Image result for picture of a cows breasts

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:
1 hour ago, seancbk said:

I reckon most of us would LOL!

I would probably get banned, but here is one of the morning after

Image result for picture of a Thai ladyboys without breasts

She must have bloody amazing tits to distract from that face!

• Haha 1

1. Liberalism...
2. US state and government from above with high taxes, fees, and regulation (yes no way to avoid income taxes as a US citizen no matter where you go).
3. The constant grind from underclass below. Atmosphere of hostility in daily life. Petty crimes and thefts, auto accidents and high insurance rates, costs due to maintain and replace lost and damaged equipment possessions and furnishings.
4. Watching these poor unfortunates pay for cigarettes and alcohol at the supermarket before pulling out an ATM card for food (all low quality junk). Through my taxes paid with my money I’d reckon. But what of the children? They get stuffed into car with no child seats to be poisoned by mama and daddies cigarette smoke and life lessons. Makes the next generation of loafers and crims.
5. Rising costs for everything, health care in particular, thanks to Liberalism.
6. Bums filth and soiled streets. A Bangkok slum is cleaner and safer than much of US. You can go to a gas station and fill up a $75 tank, no toilet. There outta’ be a law.
7. Public service worker unions.
8. Tattoed “hipsters” with long beards.
9. Oprah Winfrey. One of the richest and most influential businesswomen in the USA. Apparently she is oppressed by something that cannot be clearly explained by her or her supporters
10. “White privilege”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bannork said:

How would we know they are your wife's breasts? 

They could belong to anybody. In any photo you send, you should at least position your head between them or perhaps insert your marriage certificate between them to demonstrate you have exclusive use of aforementioned items.

One can always dream about getting what he will never receive :shock1:

It was a figure of speech, but no harm in trying, could PM you a facial if you like :sorry:

For many years I lived in a service apartment at a 100+ room hotel. I was finally asked to leave because -- among other reasons -- when my Thai girlfriend used to arrive at the hotel without wearing a bra, it created too much of a disturbance amongst the hotel's other guests and employees.

43 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

For many years I lived in a service apartment at a 100+ room hotel. I was finally asked to leave because -- among other reasons -- when my Thai girlfriend used to arrive at the hotel without wearing a bra, it created too much of a disturbance amongst the hotel's other guests and employees.

I'm guessing the 'other reasons' may have been more responsible for you being asked to leave :)

IMHO, it usually takes a lot of unacceptable behavior for an apartment/hotel to boot out a long-term resident.

Edited by mgthom63
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JLCrab said:

You conveniently left out Bedroom noise.

43 minutes ago, mgthom63 said:

I'm guessing the 'other reasons' may have been more responsible for you being asked to leave :)

IMHO, it usually takes a lot of unacceptable behavior for an apartment/hotel to boot out a long-term resident.

Guess all you want -- that's what the hotel owner said.

13 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

I will...given the fact that you said there were 'other reasons' given by the hotel owner...which I'm guessing may be more responsible for getting you being asked to leave, in the absence of any elaboration on your behalf. 

Going bra-less doesn't seem like a legitimate reason for getting rid of a long-term guest (or even a short-term one).

Was it a girl or LB? 

Edited by mgthom63
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Fireworks? Pyrotechnics often go down badly in a hotel.

Livestock?  Maybe they weren't properly tagged.

I like to have my morning coffee before I get dressed, and I can see that going down badly at the breakfast buffet...

Maybe you could give us some clues about the other reasons?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mgthom63 said:

I will...given the fact that you said there were 'other reasons' given by the hotel owner...which I'm guessing may be more responsible for getting you being asked to leave

Of course there were other reasons -- but if that wasn't one of the reasons, the hotel owner wouldn't have mentioned it.

3 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Of course there were other reasons -- but if that wasn't one of the reasons, the hotel owner wouldn't have mentioned it.

No doubt...I just said that 'other reasons' were more likely to have contributed to you getting kicked out.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, mgthom63 said:

No doubt...I just said that 'other reasons' were more likely to have contributed to you getting kicked out.

I didn't say otherwise -- BTW we once stayed at another small hotel nearby. A UK friend of mine who often uses the lobby computer later asked me if I was still with then girl who I once brought over there. I said YES but I did not remember that you were there the time when we visited. He said NO that he wasn't but the hotel staff still talks about her.

39 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

I didn't say otherwise -- BTW we once stayed at another small hotel nearby. A UK friend of mine who often uses the lobby computer later asked me if I was still with then girl who I once brought over there. I said YES but I did not remember that you were there the time when we visited. He said NO that he wasn't but the hotel staff still talks about her.

I use to stay at a gay hotel near Patpong (the Suriwong), because it was cheap. The desk clerks were all straight and they kept thanking me for bringing home beautiful girls. The King's Castle bars had lots of stunners back then.