BREAKING: Trump ousts Secretary of State Tillerson, taps CIA director Pompeo

snoop1130

What’s remarkable about Tillerson’s exit speech was that in the whole nine minutes, he made no specific mention of Trump. 

“Didn’t. Mention. Donald. Trump. Sounds like Rex just made a hundred and thirty thousand dollars” ~ Colbert.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unbelievable, Trump is working faster now ...

by firing qualified people!  Baaahhh.

Trump wants yes people around him- Tillerson didn't agree with Trump on many issues and said so. Now Trump puts in Mike Pompeo at State-known for kissing Trump's behind- and at CIA a lady whose claim to fame- using water boarding  at a black site and possibly being wanted by the German police for skulduggery under the auspices of the CIA.  

Trump picks the best people- but Tillerson had one thing right- "Trump is a <deleted> moron."

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He's not conforming to basic civility and sanity for an everyday person, much less a president.

That would depend on how you define "everyday person". I'd say there are plenty of "everyday persons" who voted for him and will do so again. That's not condoning the way he behaves, just putting the above in perspective. Maybe the problem is that he does conform to the standards of his base - even though I'm sure some of them aren't thrilled with everything he does or the way he does things. Reading these topics, even this one, it is easy to find posts supportive of Trump behavior and conduct. Does it make the people voicing them not "everyday persons"? 

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The photo is culturally correct with the dumb American smiling like a crazy man and the Russian not smiling. I don't think Putin has a hairy chest, does he?

He shaved it. The things we do for love.

12 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Good move.

Tillerson was in favor of too many aspects of the Iran deal to suit Trump.  Plus, Pompeo is pro-life.  A much better Secretary of State.

Never heard more hypocrisy of the people in the pro-life movement  who need a gun so they can kill people if needed.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

I'm not sure, it's a little vague.  Try not to beat about the bush so much.

Hey man, I’m just saying what everyone’s thinking and not being PC about it. Trump supporters love me for this non-PC, saying-it-like-it-is attitude. Maybe I can be the next president. My one flaw is that, after decades, I’m still lovingly married to my first wife.

Edited by Thakkar

2 hours ago, Thakkar said:

Dang right, man. Calling him “uncivil” is too kind.

He is a pathologically dishonest, unqualified, inexperienced, incompetent, domineering, corrupt, bigoted, temperamental  flimflam artist and a greedy impulsive cretinous criminal who is also a solipsistic imbecile with a monumental ego.

Am I closer to the mark?

Pretty good....but I would add that Trump is also a misogynist, pedo, stupid, un-American, and an absolute coward. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That would depend on how you define "everyday person". I'd say there are plenty of "everyday persons" who voted for him and will do so again. That's not condoning the way he behaves, just putting the above in perspective. Maybe the problem is that he does conform to the standards of his base - even though I'm sure some of them aren't thrilled with everything he does or the way he does things. Reading these topics, even this one, it is easy to find posts supportive of Trump behavior and conduct. Does it make the people voicing them not "everyday persons"? 

You didn't exactly get my point. I think about 99 plus percent of people in regular jobs including professionals would be fired for behaving like him. It's relevant that he never worked for a regular boss. Maybe that would have civilized him but of course then he probably wouldn't have been president. He timed the desire for an unhinged demagogue perfectly.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You didn't exactly get my point. I think about 99 percent of people in regular jobs including professionals would be fired for behaving like him. It's relevant that he never worked for a regular boss. Maybe that would have civilized him but of course then he probably wouldn't have been president. He timed the desire for an unhinged demagogue perfectly.

I think that when it comes to his outrageous conduct, he embodies the fantasies of many "everyday persons". Probably more so among some socioeconomic segments of society.

I think that when it comes to his outrageous conduct, he embodies the fantasies of many "everyday persons". Probably more so among some socioeconomic segments of society.
OK. Sometimes fantasies should be kept behind closed doors. He's a mess and he's inflicting long term damage.

• Like 1