"Evil demon" Thai man makes apology after leaving 82 year old refuse collector for dead - but mum bailed him out before

webfact

3 minutes ago, NewbieMe2018 said:

yeah about the cruelty of those bystanders. i bet if their mama died in front of them, they would also just stand around not lifting a finger to help or comfort.

In Thailand nothing is what you think it is.

They probably all know this guy well, with a crappy tricycle like that he can't go far so i reckon he drives around that neighbourhood every day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TVGerry said:

Stop. Just stop. You're trying so damn hard to justify a brutal and cowardly attack on a senior citizen that you're now just grasping at straws.

Sorry mate, but that motocycle fell because something from that tricycle grabbed his bike...if it was a real roadworthy vehicle it would have round corners for safetyreasons. Almost daily i get hurt by modified vehicles which is illegal but the police doesn't do anything....untill accidents happen that is.

You can clearly see a cable hanging at the front of that tricycle, if that was a round corner without obstacles the motocy wouldn't have fallen.

Who's fault this accident is i don't know, it's just how it goes in thailand but that tricycle is an illegal vehicle.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Colabamumbai said:

Mum will be by with 500 Bhat shortly.

Just came to my mind.

Lock her up too for total failure in raising her mama boy :sleep: 

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NewbieMe2018 said:

yeah about the cruelty of those bystanders. i bet if their mama died in front of them, they would also just stand around not lifting a finger to help or comfort.

I think one woman stopped, walked over to see what it was on the floor, saw it was an unconscious old man and wave her hand like "God, it's just an old man dead on the street, what's all the fuss about?!!"

Amazing lack of empathy in Thailand sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

What a brave, brave young man.  Kicking the s**t out of an elderly old man.  It's on Thai media.  My entire family is pissed off about this one.  Too bad this will probably end up a 500 THB fine and a wrist slap (forced wai and apology that isn't meant).

8 hours ago, Thian said:

Those refuse collectors drive very dangerous tricycles, very slow with sharp stuff sticking out..they drive against traffic, without lights after dark...and don't care for anybody else on the roads.

I don't understand why they are allowed to bring all traffic in danger and cause congestion.

For the very same reason why 12-15 year old local guys are allowed to race drive on Jomtien beach and Sukhumvit with their noisy, tuned-up small motorcycles while police officers sitting nearby continue playing their smartphones: No good stopping them because they do not have the money to pay the fines anyway. And vice versa, for exactly the same reason they will stop a falang guy driving to a 7/11 500 meters from his home if he happened to forget the helmet.

Edited by smtsetup
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Thian said:

You never know the story in thailand, anything is possible....

But i see these guys almost every day and they don't seem to care for any trafficrule at all, even have no licenseplate while they are motocy's driving 30 on mainroads where cars go 60-100 and that's very dangerous. It's VERY busy in my area so these things shouldn't be on the roads at all.

Also he didn't even stop for the falling motocy so  i guess it's not a very nice person. And the neighbours also didn't want to touch him which also tells a lot.

Your performance in this thread up to press tells a lot about you as well

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Your performance in this thread up to press tells a lot about you as well

Yes i'm tired of those tricycles on the road from refuse collectors who don't care about ANY rule or safety of others...

3 minutes ago, Thian said:

Yes i'm tired of those tricycles on the road from refuse collectors who don't care about ANY rule or safety of others...

Thats as maybe my fellow member, but I am afraid you are not coming over very well in general

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Thian said:

Those refuse collectors drive very dangerous tricycles, very slow with sharp stuff sticking out..they drive against traffic, without lights after dark...and don't care for anybody else on the roads.

I don't understand why they are allowed to bring all traffic in danger and cause congestion.

Wow you don't have any empathy for poor people he Was a very old man and this stupid young boy kick him that is not self defense that is no respect for old people young Thai men have no faith and respect and he do it before and will continue to do it just be happy it was not you he turns his anger too

• Like 2

12 hours ago, chickenslegs said:
Link to the video - for some reason I can't embed the video here.

Garbage collector is on the correct side of the road. Many motorcycles pass by without a problem. D/H motorcyclist is playing with his phone and hits the garbage guys bicycle.

Watch what happens next - disgusting.

I hope people see this video before commet this young boy are lucky I not was there I have beat him up 

OMG I am angry 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Thian said:

He wasn't on his phone as far as i could see, he was speeding a bit.

So if you're over 80 you can just drive off after you had an accident with a victim on the road? I think i learned something today.

you need to go to SPECSAVERS,and after go and see a brain surgeon,its haddled.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

I hope people see this video before commet this young boy are lucky I not was there I have beat him up 

OMG I am angry 

sure you would and for sure you'd have ended up getting the shit kicked out of you by the moto taxis and other general passers by unless your thai is very good and can explain why you decided to attack the young guy but i doubt you'd have the chance

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Look at this picture, and the video of after the punk has left, there are more push carts etc going by the scene, Thian, I just do not get your attitude, this is a small soi where lots of people have those carts.

Geezer

5aaa29961245e_2018-03-1515_05_21.thumb.png.b82f656676819ba4934d1ad475628579.png

And no number plate too

On 3/15/2018 at 1:43 AM, chickenslegs said:

He is a lying piece of trash.

On the TV today there was a video showing that he collided with the sidecar whilst playing with his phone.

Rich and entitled.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:02 AM, Thian said:

This old man did none of what, by generalization, you accuse him of; no sharp stuff sticking out, no riding against the traffic, didn't need lights, you certainly don't know anything about his feelings towards other road users, he didn't "cause all traffic in danger" and didn't cause any congestion.  There is no law against proceeding along a road slowly, by the way. 

Perhaps you think that if he did do any of the things you suggest he did then he deserved a good kicking, is that it?

• Like 2