Jeremy Corbyn warns of rushing into new Cold War without full evidence

webfact

It's there in the photos I posted - the original side by side with the manipulated one used on the BBC.
But what is an angle game? Not a term I am familiar with. Either they are impartial as per their remit, or they are not. There is no middle ground.

Enjoy your beer - unfortunately I am stuck in the middle of the desert, so another 10 days till I get mine.
OK I watched news night or some of it seems they was just taking the mick a bit which is wrong but hardly a Conspiracy linked to the government is it. And they did not mess with the hat I also watched some of the next episode, I normally agree with that Owen Jones (I think that's his name) but he has gone over the top on the messing with the hat it's nonsense. I suggest you watch it especially the 15 min bit about how much dirty Russian money is in London and connected to Conservative party quite damaging for the government and definitely more Damaging then messing with JC hat. So the BBC is hardly a propaganda station for the Conservative party the complete opposite is more likely.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk