Need Crown on Molar - Recommendations (Upper) Sukhumvit?

OliverKlozerof

About nine months ago a chip fell off a bottom molar. No pain and tooth still worked, so ignored it. Couple days ago another piece fell off it.

Today went to Asavanant Dental near Thong Lo BTS. Very nice place where I think I had cleaning before, and recall price then was reasonable. This time, also very nice, but after quick consultation and x-ray, he said would be B25,000 for crown. (There is no pain and no cavity, so I think pretty straightforward. I just want basic, white crown.)

Long time ago I got 2 crowns over near Sathorn. The number 300 ($US) sticks in my mind. Can't recall if that was per tooth, or for whole job.

Can anyone recommend a place in (hopefully upper) Sukhumvit area where they can do a good quality crown for a good price? Since I really don't know about the current market, I don't know the sort of price range out there for this service.

Thx.

Dr Dentist on 24 near The Davis was recommended to me by a friend, and has worked out for me a number of times, cleaning all the way to a root canal.

Have to say thou, many of these offices will have frequent turnover, must keep that in mind.

Good luck

Crowns have changed, different types as well.

I recall some negative feedback on TV about that clinic.

NotBIDC and I'm no longer fanboi of Dental Clinic.

I'm desperate for a good dentist.

Edited by Number 6

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:00 AM, rjbangkok said:

i can recommend an excellent dentist...her office is located north of bkk....she used to work at BIDC but has her own practice now....she is outstanding and honest...if interested, pm me and i will give you her name and number....

Why can't you tell all of us, what's the big secret that has to be done by PM?