Getting GF to leave condo

joeBr

54 minutes ago, juice777 said:

So you either hit them back call the police or become Victim of spouse abuse.

What one is the best thing to do? You can act all Macho but I've never been in that situation.If the crazy Bitch won't f off and she gets Violent and he won't hit her back( quite rightly) what's he suppose to do?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I grab her and throw her out, followed by her belongings. Then I tell her if she sees me again better move to somewhere else or face the consequences. I have been a front row guy in rugby union, done 11 years of martial arts and been a bouncer for a while to help a friend out in my free time. They will listen.

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

You don't get a supermodel with a Masters for 20K a month.  Not even a princess. 

Do the math. $600 for sex 30 days a month with a young, pretty thang is a pittance compared to what it costs just to date back home, where you may and may not get any.

Edit:  You may be confusing "lonely and hard up" for pragmatic and practical.

imo in thailand a model with a masters degree would typically be from a well off family and unless she has a bargirl brain living with her would not meet the same criteria.

the sex : money equations-math are of minor importance to me personally

"Edit:  You may be confusing "lonely and hard up" for pragmatic and practical."      to each their own

Just now, atyclb said:

"Edit:  You may be confusing "lonely and hard up" for pragmatic and practical."      to each their own

Your last 4 words are exactly right.  I don't judge a guy who makes a decision like that as "lonely and hard up" even if it's not something I'd do.  To each his own. 

I can certainly understand the attraction, having been married "back home" where it cost me many multiples of $600 a month and the sex was pretty scarce after the first 6 months or so.  And having spent way more than that dating, with the odds of sex in a percentage (looking back) that I could count on my fingers.  Or it could be a guy that doesn't want to waste time in a bar every night to scrounge up some company, hoping it doesn't go real bad tonight.  Or, God forbid, finding an "independent woman" and finding out too late that she isn't going to be happy without a ring and rights to 1/2 of what I own. 

A straight forward monthly price seems more practical than desperate.  But, I can't speak from experience.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2018 at 2:48 AM, NilSS said:

Jesus christ. Man up F F S! Tell her to fkuc off and change the locks. She can eat her stupid dog if she get's hungry.

Agreed , the thought of getting into a relationship with any of these Thai Women fills me with dread, total Looneys when there wronged, play the Field, relax, enjoy life, Love doesnt enter into the equation with the vast majority of these Women, your just a Meal Ticket.

Edited by Acemaker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HLover said:

Start crapping your pants around the condo= problem solved.

Jeez, OP you must have rode the short bus to school.

Are you suggesting there may have been some window licking?

Agreed , the thought of getting into a relationship with any of these Thai Women fills me with dread, total Looneys when there wronged, play the Field, relax, enjoy life, Love doesnt enter into the equation with the vast majority of these Women, your just a Meal Ticket.

Outstanding post. And let's dig a little deeper.. She obviously speaks English so let's just say her learning curve was not in a university.

Garanteed she is covered in tats and is brain damaged from abuse.

And yet there seems to be an endless supply of farang losers taking them on and then crying on TV.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Acemaker said:

What for ?

A lawyer can have a restraining order taken out against the GF. I'm told it costs 2000 baht. The Thai legal system is not particularly forgiving to those who breach them. Jail time.

Perhaps the OP might want to consider the option of moving out himself to another city. As he states he is renting, should not take too much of a loss. The GF won't follow, because her support group is where they live.

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

I grab her and throw her out, followed by her belongings. Then I tell her if she sees me again better move to somewhere else or face the consequences. I have been a front row guy in rugby union, done 11 years of martial arts and been a bouncer for a while to help a friend out in my free time. They will listen.

Lol, watch out tough guy is here :)  You can tell its school holidays.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

Your last 4 words are exactly right.  I don't judge a guy who makes a decision like that as "lonely and hard up" even if it's not something I'd do.  To each his own. 

I can certainly understand the attraction, having been married "back home" where it cost me many multiples of $600 a month and the sex was pretty scarce after the first 6 months or so.  And having spent way more than that dating, with the odds of sex in a percentage (looking back) that I could count on my fingers.  Or it could be a guy that doesn't want to waste time in a bar every night to scrounge up some company, hoping it doesn't go real bad tonight.  Or, God forbid, finding an "independent woman" and finding out too late that she isn't going to be happy without a ring and rights to 1/2 of what I own. 

A straight forward monthly price seems more practical than desperate.  But, I can't speak from experience.

since in the end it's just a transaction i dont know why they dont choose the better looking more fit ones is all i am saying.

many of them fit the bangkok yaowarat (chinatown) 300 baht st room and all category

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not been in LOS long then?

All long time expats probably know of multiple similar situations, if only from TVF.

They never START violent. No one in their right mind STARTS with that sort of situation.

The OP is trying not to have something bad happen to HIM during the process, and if it takes handing over some cash, so be it. Moving out temporarily is necessary to keep waking up.

Probably around 20 years longer than you. One thing I learned is that 'long term expats' tend to make excuses for bad behaviour and put it down to culture. It doesn't wash with me.

Edited by NilSS
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, juice777 said:

So you either hit them back call the police or become Victim of spouse abuse.

What one is the best thing to do? You can act all Macho but I've never been in that situation.If the crazy Bitch won't f off and she gets Violent and he won't hit her back( quite rightly) what's he suppose to do?

Why do your constrict your comment to violence stuff?

Perhaps you don't know another other way of handling situations other than violence, or perhaps you just enjoy violence and therefore start violence or prompt violence as quickly as you can - because you enjoy it.

Sad.

Tell your girlfriend she has to leave in two days and you will give her a parting settlement of 20,000 baht to new accommodation and employment as she has been with you some time . Inform the condo manager and the police of your arrangement and contact them again on the day of scheduled departure if she refuses to leave .

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:45 AM, geriatrickid said:

We do not know the full story do we? Just one side. Perhaps the other person is mentally ill. Compassion and kindness as recommended is the right way to go. When one takes the high road, one is always best served,

Had the same problem a couple of years ago, totally agree with this one, pay up around the 10,000 mark and leave on reasonable terms if possible. Not good if this comes back in future and bites you in the bum

Tell your girlfriend she has to leave in two days and you will give her a parting settlement of 20,000 baht to new accommodation and employment as she has been with you some time . Inform the condo manager and the police of your arrangement and contact them again on the day of scheduled departure if she refuses to leave .
Employment?

The easiest way to get rid of a clingy Thai GF was to buy a cheap pair of size 4 shoes and leave them outside the door next to my size 10s and turn all the lights off....

Her imagination did the rest when she came looking & 'whoossshhh' gone! :smile:

Edited by evadgib
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HooHaa said:

It has not happened to me because i have never presumed to move a woman in who is not my equal socially or intellectually.  

You are either extremely fluent in Thai, or live alone - assuming you live here.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, juice777 said:

Yeah like most of us are going to have trouble throwing out a 45kilo Thai girl lol.

You've clearly never tried it.

It's a bit like picking up a Doberman that's trying to bite you (similar weight).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

A lawyer can have a restraining order taken out against the GF. I'm told it costs 2000 baht. The Thai legal system is not particularly forgiving to those who breach them. Jail time.

I don't understand that, it's been mentioned numerous times in TV threads for many years that Thai law does not have such a thing as a restraining order. 

Not my direct business but personally, because of a problem experienced for many years by a Thai relative, I hope there is such a thing.

It would be nice to see a real and correct legal interpretation (not TV opinions about what it should be)  on this subject. 

1 hour ago, juice777 said:

Yeah like most of us are going to have trouble throwing out a 45kilo Thai girl lol.

The problem could escalate if she calls in a few of her 90 Kg male friends/relatives. Some Thais are built like telephone booths.

9 minutes ago, scorecard said:

I don't understand that, it's been mentioned numerous times in TV threads for many years that Thai law does not have such a thing as a restraining order. 

Not my direct business but personally, because of a problem experienced for many years by a Thai relative, I hope there is such a thing.

It would be nice to see a real and correct legal interpretation (not TV opinions about what it should be)  on this subject. 

I guess someone with enough curiosity could get a definitive answer from a Thai lawyer if they were willing to pay.

I just started reading this thread and am only on page 2 but must go out now with wife so will continue reading tomorrow and hopefully have a useful comment for the OP.      Meanwhile hope things work out for you.

I'm thinking the OP is soft spoken and wants to avoid confrontation.

IMO leaving the room is wrong as she can barricade herself or worse trash the room.

So ideally once she's out pack up her stuff and drop in lobby with reception and 10k brown envelope and deactivate the key cards and change locks, not forgetting the mutt.

I wouldn't say all Thais are the same but thais of a certain economic status do think alive. Not into bar girls anyway.

10k is a Thai monthly wage so good enough severance pay. Whoever wanted to give 100k.. probably just came into Thailand recently.