Drunk British Boxers 0 Pattaya Road Surface 2

webfact

9 hours ago, petermik said:

Blaaddy fools the pair of them...but the injured one is really only 22 year old... must  have lead a hard life....:whistling:

It looks like he's rather flabby for a boxer and he's already made progress developing a beer belly.

• Like 1

Prosecute them to the full extent of the law prefably banging them up as a deterrant to others (and to others who may have been victims themselves of their criminal acts) and then persona non grata in their passports

20 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

I drink Chang. :smile: 

Leo is what  my friends farmhands drink. He buys the toothless chaps Leo after the days 'work and they are in 7th heaven.

As for Singha, I dislike the family politics and have avoided their products for some time.

Classifying people by the beer they drink is nonsense.  I know many well off people who drink various brands including all the ones you mention.  Nice try!

Let's no get too pious.  Drunk young men on holiday get a double whammy and probably more for just being a bit stupid.  Can any of us say we didn't do such stupid things when we were younger?  I know I did.  Not only have they done themselves physical damage but also lost all their beer in the process!  Add to that the fine they will receive plus the hospital costs plus possible bike damage costs and you end up with a pretty serious wake-up call!

Having his face plastered over the press and probably soon on Facebook, also means "what happens in Thailand does always stay in Thailand" . :smile:  

4 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Let's no get too pious.  Drunk young men on holiday get a double whammy and probably more for just being a bit stupid.  Can any of us say we didn't do such stupid things when we were younger?  I know I did.  Not only have they done themselves physical damage but also lost all their beer in the process!  Add to that the fine they will receive plus the hospital costs plus possible bike damage costs and you end up with a pretty serious wake-up call!

Having his face plastered over the press and probably soon on Facebook, also means "what happens in Thailand does always stay in Thailand" . :smile:  

You know you did... yea I did stupid things, just never drinking and driving.

The guys got of lucky that the police don't press charges for driving under the influence. I am quite pleased that they only got hurt. Normally drunks take out other people here they just took out themselves. Good lesson don't drink and drive.

7 minutes ago, robblok said:

You know you did... yea I did stupid things, just never drinking and driving.

The guys got of lucky that the police don't press charges for driving under the influence. I am quite pleased that they only got hurt. Normally drunks take out other people here they just took out themselves. Good lesson don't drink and drive.

it says there was no mention of charges but police were on the seen. i am pretty sure the guy driving would have got done for drink driving or at least paid them off.

3 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

it says there was no mention of charges but police were on the seen. i am pretty sure the guy driving would have got done for drink driving or at least paid them off.

That would probably have be sorted out with a brown envelope. T.I.T

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

Quite possible.. i hope so actually. 

I have not much pity with people who drink and drive, I got more pity for those who do drugs and get caught (if not operating a vehicle, and are not stealing, violent ect)

My problem with people who drink and drive is that they often take out other people instead of themselves (in this case they took out themselves). I find it even worse if they drink and drive and use a car (motorbike does less damage in a crash)

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

Quite possible.. i hope so actually. 

I have not much pity with people who drink and drive, I got more pity for those who do drugs and get caught (if not operating a vehicle, and are not stealing, violent ect)

My problem with people who drink and drive is that they often take out other people instead of themselves (in this case they took out themselves). I find it even worse if they drink and drive and use a car (motorbike does less damage in a crash)

well i've done all of the above when i was late teens early 20's i was a bit of a risk taker. was caught for drink driving in the UK but not here. been caught with drugs here and the UK. UK slap on the wrist, here bloody nightmare. those days are long gone. happy to stick with a drink and either get my mrs to drive or just use taxi if going out somewhere

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2018 at 10:53 AM, geriatrickid said:

I drink Chang. :smile: 

Leo is what  my friends farmhands drink. He buys the toothless chaps Leo after the days 'work and they are in 7th heaven.

As for Singha, I dislike the family politics and have avoided their products for some time.

You do know Leo is a product of Singha

• 3 weeks later...