Living the High Life in Pattaya

rooster59

i see just like everything else here their tighting up, happy hour times used to run from 5pm until 7pm now 6pm until 7pm also before it was any drink 2 for 1 last time i went it was cocktails only. they just put strangle holds on any and everything.:sad:

40 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Mystique??? In the way you mean it in above comment that would mean exiting, interesting and a powerful force that draws you in to a magical experience.
So, today that means a lot of criminality, offering of sexual services and over drunk people in every corner. It also means the high risk of beeing robbed and beaten out in the street, and the availability of illegal drugs in too many places. After that all the polluted beaches and over exploration that has taken away the natural surroundings. Yep! That´s sounds like real magic and mystique too me. :cheesy:

Burnish to your heart's content.

1 hour ago, poanoi said:

It also means the high risk of beeing robbed and beaten out in the street

That´s what I posted.

1 hour ago, poanoi said:

apart from you being afraid of getting a good beating,

Where does it stand that I am, personally, afraid of beeing robbed and beaten? Learn to understand what you read and set it against the proportion of facts already available to the public. 

1 hour ago, poanoi said:

pattaya has a grand total of 2 downsides:

1] because its a good place to live in, it unfortunately attract more people than fit physically, and the net result is traffic jam

2] corruption, but that is not pattaya specific,

the entire thailand is littered with corrupt officials

If that is the only downsides, as you say only a total of 2, it can only be two things that are present. Number one is that you are blind. Absolutely not anything negative, due to that must be a factor that makes the city seem more pleasurable. Number two is that you absolutely do not read the news, and are up to date regarding what the city is associated with.

8 minutes ago, Get Real said:

That´s what I posted.

Where does it stand that I am, personally, afraid of beeing robbed and beaten? Learn to understand what you read and set it against the proportion of facts already available to the public. 

If that is the only downsides, as you say only a total of 2, it can only be two things that are present. Number one is that you are blind. Absolutely not anything negative, due to that must be a factor that makes the city seem more pleasurable. Number two is that you absolutely do not read the news, and are up to date regarding what the city is associated with.

i couldnt care less what the city is associated with,

its like, insignificant others, like internet warriors like yourself, means nothing to me.

its a good place to live beside the fcn traffic jam & corrupt police.

Edited by poanoi
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, NutsMango said:

So that's it? Living the high life = get a couple of happy hour cocktails in 5* hotel's rooftop bar?

And doing an instagram post about it. The life of millenials is so glamorous and fulfilling.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, HLover said:

Perhaps you should change the streets you frequent?

Aw, the truth always hurts does it not, struck a nerve did we, never mind. :smile:

Edited by Acemaker
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, elgenon said:

Is there a dress code? What is it?

Yes there is . Pattaya formal.

String vest , UK shorts and strictly matching sandals or flips flops.

However , people who turn up in swimming costumes can rent the above attire in the lobby.

2 hours ago, poanoi said:

i couldnt care less what the city is associated with,

its like, insignificant others, like internet warriors like yourself, means nothing to me.

its a good place to live beside the fcn traffic jam & corrupt police.

Ok, fine by me! If you do not care about anything of what I mentioned, then I guess the city is okey for you. As for myself I am definately not an Internet warrior, whatever you got that from.
I am just a gut that asks for a little bit of quality in life, which I surely will not find in Pattaya. If the person fit the city, I guess the city fits the person.

6 hours ago, HLover said:

Yes, because the media is always accurate and has no agenda.

Didn´t say that, but mostly there is a video connected to what is happening. Maybe you are going to state that is made up and fake. 

42 minutes ago, Get Real said:

In a place where I do not have to compromise with the lack of moral to have a great life.

555 'lack of moral '!!! Whose morals?  Morals underpinned by what values? Who are you to preach?  and, Judge. There are, very few nations that do not have an non ethical foot print especially the USA, Australia, the Islamic states, the european colonizers etc but you are fixated with sex.. I know, some, repressed dirty minded hypocrites exist and they seek to judge and criticize others to distract from their own guilt written gutter minds... Often hiding behind a veneer of religious sanctimony. And usually scared of strong women who choose what to do with their own bodies. These Puritans are an anti freedom virus. Go in peace my friend and put your hate behind you.  Judge not lest you be judged.. 

Edited by The manic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, The manic said:

you are fixated with sex

So, that was the only thing you could see? No, you are fixated on that subject, my friend. I see all other things too, and make a judgement out of the total product that the city produces.
I can not for my life understand why you are focusing so much on religion and sex??? Broken some strict rules, maybe? :cheesy:

Edited by Get Real

On 4/1/2018 at 9:45 AM, Get Real said:

I do not frequent them, as I would no longer take a step in that city. Been there, though, but today is just enough to read about the catastrophy.

Lets not let reality get in the way of a good moan and Pattaya bash eh? How's life up there in Surin anyway?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Get Real said:

In a place where I do not have to compromise with the lack of moral to have a great life.

So there at last we have it. So weakened are you by Pattaya's seedy offerings you are unable to turn away and make a choice that won't make you feel embarrassed about yourself in the morning. Thus, not being able to control your inner desires and risk compromising those mighty morals that you have, you keep clear in some dead arse town, suck on that Chang Yay and bitch from afar about something you'd actually love to do, have fun!

• Like 1