Keeping my ex away

justaphase

18 hours ago, justaphase said:

I live miles away from her..duh

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have also got several police complaints against her including when she stole my passport and borrowed 10,000 baht using it as collateral. She didn't pay in time and i didnt get it back, resulting in a 45 day overstay.

The madness continues..

I will go for custody shortly, I already have a nanny lined up.

Mate your story is getting flimsy. So after you realised you had no passport why didn't you pay to get it back and how did it result in a 45 day overstay? Firstly I can't understand how she could use your passport for collateral unless you were always the one that was going to pay for its release. Secondly why wouldn't you go to the cops or your embassy and claim your passport was stolen and just get a replacement or alternatively if you didn't want that drama just pay the 10k? If it takes you 6 weeks to come up with 10k baht you shouldn't have custody of your children. The madness certainly continues but I think maybe not just with your missus.

Edited by starky
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, justaphase said:

I live miles away from her..duh

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have also got several police complaints against her including when she stole my passport and borrowed 10,000 baht using it as collateral. She didn't pay in time and i didnt get it back, resulting in a 45 day overstay.

The madness continues..

I will go for custody shortly, I already have a nanny lined up.

Get online banking

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2018 at 9:16 AM, justaphase said:

You have no idea what this woman or my situation  is like. I'm not crazy and I dont want my kids with me as a reason to stay here. I have a steady 50K+ income every month and give as much as possible to my kids. Very difficult when the mother tends to spend it on herself. I have paid a number of 20,000 school fees wheich she has used for herself while the kids remained locked in her room, sometimes while she went out working.

She left them on my doorstep last December and until last week they lived very comfortably with me and went to school for the first time ever.

When they broke up for mid term she wanted them back for the holidays and i agreed to give her 20,000. She spent the lot within a week and now this is where we are.. she's demanding money and phoning my places of work, police, immigration and and my condo.

As soon as the money runs out she'll give the kids back to me, but for now and back to my OP....

Is there any way I can stop all this shit?

You don't need to let her know where you live or work. 

You can meet at a neutral meeting place to drop off the kids. 

Why don't you pay her 5000 a month to stay away. 

On 4/5/2018 at 2:09 PM, starky said:

Mate your story is getting flimsy. So after you realised you had no passport why didn't you pay to get it back and how did it result in a 45 day overstay? Firstly I can't understand how she could use your passport for collateral unless you were always the one that was going to pay for its release. Secondly why wouldn't you go to the cops or your embassy and claim your passport was stolen and just get a replacement or alternatively if you didn't want that drama just pay the 10k? If it takes you 6 weeks to come up with 10k baht you shouldn't have custody of your children. The madness certainly continues but I think maybe not just with your missus.

some people just cant help them selves , drama appears to be the way of life for some fools.