Thailand and Hoteliers want the Chinese over Western Tourist

webfact

15 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Yes GreasyFingers someone can.

Professor Pigeon reckons that some (not all) Chinese ladies pee standing up.

Obviously their aim while standing is not as accurate as a man; hence the piss all over the place.

Then they graphics in the toilets showing them how it should be done as per laislica's post#48. What they do is discusting.

1 hour ago, GreasyFingers said:

Then they graphics in the toilets showing them how it should be done as per laislica's post#48. What they do is discusting.

Good point GF.

Although some toilets do not have pics or artwork showing how to go. In the case where there are; perhaps words in Chinese saying something like;  "take note of the pics" would help.

3 hours ago, saakura said:

Also the chinese dont shag or marry the bar boys/girls/ladyboys etc and build mansions in  isaan villages. They also dont buy chang & leo by the dozens from local shops. That is more jobs lost.

I doubt they buy many empty condos.

20 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

Either they are disgusting or they are discussing, so which one is it?

By the way, some members may be horrified if they were seeing the Thai grandmas, in my village, pissing outside, sometime directly on the road where they walk, while standing and simply opening a bit their legs!

They don't even bother to hide!

16 hours ago, GreasyFingers said:

Then you know their toiletry habits. Please explain how or why they can pi*ss all over the floor as tourists.

They seem to think it is the norm...........a Chinese couple rented a friends apartment (in NZ) for 6 month and after they moved out she couldn't go into the toilet to clean it because she felt sick.

There was excrement everywhere (yes, I saw it on the floor, walls, sink, door etc) and the carpet was soaked with urine and was stuck to the floor. WHY?

Have seen similar here with excrement on the pavement, gobbing on the floor in shopping malls.........so it seems normal for these people, and others who have travelled to China will tell you the same.

Disgusting and despicable behaviour, but are welcomed here. Go figure.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2018 at 9:10 AM, ezzra said:

Let not the hotelies of Thailand forget that the Chinese only starting to arrive not too long ago, and that they owe what they have today on the back and money of the western tourists that have been flocking to Thailand for the last 30 years, talking about biting the hands that feed you....

biting the hand that feeds you. 

what does thailand owe you? 

talk about entitlement.

and once again the erstwhile denizens of thai visa rise to a trolling post specifically designed to stoke their ire and generate a flurry of bigoted and defensive nonsense.

they pander to your narrow mindedness and insecurities. when will you learn people? the next post will be about western women or dual pricing and you will all be dancing to that jig as if on command.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

they pander to your narrow mindedness and insecurities. when will you learn people? 

Learn what exactly?

Feel free to enlighten us...except if it is PC BS...that you can keep for yourself...

7 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Learn what exactly?

Feel free to enlighten us...except if it is PC BS...that you can keep for yourself...

i explained it pretty clearly i thought. sorry if the meaning passed you by.

45 minutes ago, xylophone said:

There was excrement everywhere (yes, I saw it on the floor, walls, sink, door etc) and the carpet was soaked with urine and was stuck to the floor. WHY?

Have seen similar here with excrement on the pavement, gobbing on the floor in shopping  malls

This thread is turning is turning into full John Belushi's mode!

The funny thing is that average Chinese think that Westerners stink! Really!

A former colleague, working in China, was visiting his local girlfriend family.

Once in the house, the grandma stood next to him and pinched her nose!

Edited by Brunolem

19 hours ago, sletraveler said:

I live near Chiang Mai.  Night market vendors say that Chinese are much bigger spenders than westerners.  I can't disagree with this article and yea Chinese are like locust in some spots.

Night market vendors? Great 40 baht kao moo deng together with the mama noodles from 7/11 to eat in their hotel rooms.

On 05/04/2018 at 4:20 AM, whiteman said:

I think most Chinese tourist stay at Chinese owned hotels and Restaurants and b4 they were drove by  Chinese owned bus companies Till the Thai Gov took a stand not so long ago.

Most of the bookings are made in China and the money stays there or if any does come to the Chinese hotels in Thailand  it quickly makes it way back home.

I used to eat regularly at the Hilton for lunch not any more they are like locus. 

I could be wrong but I don't think the Hilton is Chinese owned.

Edited by shy coconut

5 hours ago, Brunolem said:
5 hours ago, xylophone said:

Have seen similar here with excrement on the pavement, gobbing on the floor in shopping  malls

This thread is turning is turning into full John Belushi's mode!

Only posting what I have seen and experienced here and in another country............

On 4/5/2018 at 10:02 PM, whiteman said:

I never said the Hilton was owned by Chinese I just commented on there eating habits in a high end hotel ( Locus munching and elbowing and filling there plates to the brim and leaving hardly anything for other customers. I wont be renewing my Hilton card that I have had for the last 5 years.

The point is that you said they only eat in Chinese restaurants. Ergo . . . .

On 4/6/2018 at 12:16 PM, xylophone said:

Your friend sounds quite smart....she got you to go in instead!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, torrzent said:

Your friend sounds quite smart....she got you to go in instead!

Well I have to say that I felt sorry for, after all she was an ex-girlfriend of many years, and anyway as I had spent time in the likes of Nigeria and Libya, not to mention crowded and filthy places on construction rigs, this sort of thing was not alien to me (unfortunately)!

To this day I still can't imagine or believe why or how anybody would do that because they got on very well with her and she was a good landlady and such a sweet and lovely person.

Excrement on all of the walls, door, sink, and the sink and door were a couple of metres away from the toilet itself. Disgusting and unbelievable and I can only assume that was how they were brought up??

6 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Excrement on all of the walls, door, sink, and the sink and door were a couple of metres away from the toilet itself.

Perhaps it was some sort of post-modernist fecal art or maybe someone just threw a literal sh*t fit!

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, torrzent said:

Perhaps it was some sort of post-modernist fecal art or maybe someone just threw a literal sh*t fit!

Looks like it had been going on for some time and it was a pity they had left, because not only would I have made them clean it up and replace the carpet, I would have given them a good hiding as well.

Disgusting creatures.

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Looks like it had been going on for some time and it was a pity they had left, because not only would I have made them clean it up and replace the carpet, I would have given them a good hiding as well.

Disgusting creatures.

Or maybe they had watched the movie Desperado and enjoyed the part when Tarantino visits a toilet exactly like the one you describe...

33 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Or maybe they had watched the movie Desperado and enjoyed the part when Tarantino visits a toilet exactly like the one you describe...

Ok, gone on long enough................back on topic would be good!

On 4/5/2018 at 6:01 AM, Brunolem said:

Considering that China GDP per capita is actùally lower than that of Thailand, one may wonder how the average Chinese is able to spend more than Westerners who are five to ten times wealthier???

Either the Chinese are especially spendthrift (seriously?) or the Westerners are especially thrifty...

Chinese GDP - Half have disproportionately more than the other half.

Whatever their financial value mostly their behavior is appalling. I am only around Thais not westerners and they do not like the Chinese because of their rudeness and disrespect for the Thai culture. It is of course Thailand’s choice who they invite to come here. Hoteliers will always want what is in their own financial interest. They care about little else.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect