Fire in Walking Street again!

rooster59

Fire in Walking Street again!

561000003586301.JPEG

Fire broke out at a beauty salon and massage shop in Walking Street, South Pattaya on Friday.

The epicenter of the fire was on the flat roof of the i Salon which is next to popular night club Insomnia. 

Air-con technicians were moving a compressor on Friday morning when they noticed fire and called the authorities.

The technicians and staff managed to control the fire themselves with an extinguisher and damage was done to a roof. It did not spread to adjoining properties. 

Three fire engines attended the blaze that was the second in the area in the last month. 

An investigation is underway.

561000003586302.JPEG

561000003586303.JPEG

Source: Manager

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-07

43 minutes ago, buffallobill said:

Insomnia  is a death trap,  a lot of people would die if it caught fire

Well the upper part would. Down theres water outside you can jump into. But Insomnia is full of workers so i highly doubt it

3 hours ago, buffallobill said:

Insomnia  is a death trap,  a lot of people would die if it caught fire

The entire street invites disaster in so many forms. I don't go there, but point it out to visitors with a warning.

Several times in the past, riding the baht bus from Jomtien, I have told falang passengers of different nationalities that they want to get off here and walk that away to see WS. I won't be doing that anymore because I could be responsible for their deaths. 

I thought  insomnia  was the club upstairs, and Ibar  down stairs,?  I was a fireman in UK,  and jumping in water is not classed as a means of escape :) 
Not in a ideal situation I imaiange but I think he ment there is at least some sort of exit.If it was upstaris I imainge pepole would die in the crush.If it was some of the other clubs i am not even sure it there is a exit.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Several times in the past, riding the baht bus from Jomtien, I have told falang passengers of different nationalities that they want to get off here and walk that away to see WS. I won't be doing that anymore because I could be responsible for their deaths. 
The bus is more likely to crash and kill them.But it definitely needs improving down there.Probably best just to leave Pattaya if you think like that.I do sometimes and that's the reason I am considering leaving.You are no less likely to die in walking Street then another place in Pattaya.The whole place is a death Trap at least there is less Traffic down there.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk