What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

akirasan

1 minute ago, luk AJ said:

I purchased this car for 3.7mill and added at least 300k to the bill for the break disks, Pirelly tires, injectors, oil changes and airco refill.
I enjoy the technology, for me it is more than just a car.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I hope that you don't mind......

https://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/bmw/m5-4dr-dct/first-drive

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

I purchased this car for 3.7mill and added at least 300k to the bill for the break disks, Pirelly tires, injectors, oil changes and airco refill.
I enjoy the technology, for me it is more than just a car.

Congrats! Not just a car, a real Pu_sy magnet. Leather seats? 

I've bought my pick up for only a bit more what you've invested in it. It's been seven years that I drove my brother's BMW, but the little brother.

I didn't even know how to start it/./:omfg:

I've bought my pick up for only a bit more what you've invested in it. It's been seven years that I drove my brother's BMW, but the little brother.

Yes leather seats with cooled air...
I dont agree it is a ...magnet, basically it is the same chassis as any other BMW 5 series.

26 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

I never think about anyone hoping to have a Pu.sy magnet in Thailand or anywhere else in SEA.     Is that a part of the plan/intention?

3 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

I never think about anyone hoping to have a Pu.sy magnet in Thailand or anywhere else in SEA.     Is that a part of the plan/intention?

Nope, it was just a funny wording for an excellent car. 

3 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

A Honda Click with half a tank is.....laugh.gif.7f924e06874de75c6b9ae5c2149ba8c9.gif

7 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Nope, it was just a funny wording for an excellent car. 

As I said I commend the OP for his hobby and dedication.

I shudder to think about what cars I could buy in my home country for $128,000.

To each his own and again good for the OP.

8 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

As I said I commend the OP for his hobby and dedication.

I shudder to think about what cars I could buy in my home country for $128,000.

To each his own and again good for the OP.

It's not really about what you could buy back home, considering the luxury tax here.

From the owner's post: Purchased a BMW M5 F10 from Japan and reassembled in Thailand. All official.

Just now, jenny2017 said:

It's not really about what you could buy back home, considering the luxury tax here.

From the owner's post: Purchased a BMW M5 F10 from Japan and reassembled in Thailand. All official.

Yes I get that but the difference still stands.     WOW!

Nothing today as the car was checked yesterday , brake fluid , water in the expansion tank and water in the washers. Even washed it , forgot that before we reach the end of the soi canal water will be chucked on and several more gallons before we reach Nan.  There , that was boring .

I've just put some 'go faster stripes' on my 'looks as if it will go faster' supa-dupa 5 year old Suzuki Swift non-turbo little town run-around.

It even has 92hp and will top 150kmh going down hill with the windows closed! :smile:

Car1.jpg

Car2.jpg

Car3.jpg

4 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Currently touring the western states with my 4 Runner....Was stored 6 years in a sealed container with a battery minder....Fired off like I'd parked it the night before....

Did full service, brakes, & tires....Smogged perfectly & the

Battery amazingly passed the load test has been perfect for 20 days touring Nevada, Utah, Arizona, California....Now on to Oregon& Washington , then down the west coast back to the bay area....

Yosemite tomorrow & Thursday...

With so much legal weed there, I would never come back !!!

i spent a few hours today trying to work out why when i flashed my headlights the horn sounded, and when i pressed the horn button the headlamps flashed. it turned out to be the steering wheel headlamp flasher stalk connections were too close to the horn button metal ring on the centre of the steering wheel, when it was pulled up, my german built and assembled vehicle has 47bhp, and with the old steering box, is well fast enough.

Archived