What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

akirasan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purchased a BMW M5 F10 from Japan and reassembled in Thailand. All official..
I first had the M5 E60 which I sold recently. The M5 M10 is more smooth and better suited for Thai roads. The engine is a 4.4l twin turbo has 600HP stock but is now tuned to 700.
Changed exhaust to 2x3” changed break disks, tires, changed all oils and it is good to go. What I like most is the superfast gear change with a torque of + 600. I didnt buy this car for it’s speed but for the “feel” and comfort.
I can enjoy this fantastic car for the price you normally pay for a new X3. IMG_2091.JPGIMG_1750.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

I first had the M5 E60 which I sold recently. The M5 M10 is more smooth and better suited for Thai roads. The engine is a 4.4l twin turbo has 600HP stock but is now tuned to 700.
Changed exhaust to 2x3” changed break disks, tires, changed all oils and it is good to go. What I like most is the superfast gear change with a torque of + 600. I didnt buy this car for it’s speed but for the “feel” and comfort.
I can enjoy this fantastic car for the price you normally pay for a new X3. IMG_2091.JPGIMG_1750.JPG

That's a lotta HP./TQ...:stoner:

20 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

Beautiful!  Thanks so much for sharing

Currently touring the western states with my 4 Runner....Was stored 6 years in a sealed container with a battery minder....Fired off like I'd parked it the night before....

Did full service, brakes, & tires....Smogged perfectly & the

Battery amazingly passed the load test has been perfect for 20 days touring Nevada, Utah, Arizona, California....Now on to Oregon& Washington , then down the west coast back to the bay area....

Yosemite tomorrow & Thursday...

1 minute ago, pgrahmm said:

Currently touring the western states with my 4 Runner....Was stored 6 years in a sealed container with a battery minder....Fired off like I'd parked it the night before....

Did full service, brakes, & tires....Smogged perfectly & the

Battery amazingly passed the load test has been perfect for 20 days touring Nevada, Utah, Arizona, California....Now on to Oregon& Washington , then down the west coast back to the bay area....

Yosemite tomorrow & Thursday...

Wish I was onboard....:stoner:

1 minute ago, jenny2017 said:

I've put some bicycle rims on my Mitsu Strada L 200 and it's much faster now.

Now I'm waiting to win the lottery to buy a BMW with 1,600 horses. 

Those tyres are useless on the drag strip but OK on LOS roads....tease.gif.292b524b398171e9a560e9249b87207a.gif

8 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

After some overheating problems, the car's ready to go. We might drive to Mukdahan and stay a night with wife's brother who comes from Rayong. 

Those tyres will overheat, take 20 spares....5170.gif.cf1a5a875ecc70f3fe6725007f1bb8e2.gif

1 hour ago, luk AJ said:

Very nice car. Do you mind reveal what the cost were?

1 hour ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Anyone actually clean n polish their vehicles here anymore.?. Check Oil, tyre pressures etc like in the sixties, i even get huffy if i have to fill the Washer Bottle these days.

I have to. If I don't wash it every couple of days it disappears underneath a pile of dust. 

Check the fluids/tyres/hoses once a week.

And why adding another 100HP to create 700HP..?

Because this car is my hobby...
Other people buy special running shoes or a bicycle of 100.000THb to drive around on Sundays.
It is about the perfect tune of an engine.
As a I have the impression you are a car lover as well, you problably understand what I mean..

1 minute ago, luk AJ said:

Other people buy special running shoes or a bicycle of 100.000THb to drive around on Sundays.
As a I have the impression you are a car lover as well, you problably understand what I mean..

For sure, but I learned that one can create huge amounts of power but if you cannot put it on the black top it just goes up in smoke..

Is your ride a 4 wheel drive..?

3 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

I get it. It's worth the time and money. 

3 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

Why? All is done according to the law. Yes it is not easy but there are specialized garages who assemble this kind of cars.

I commend you for your devotion and  dedication.

I simply know this country's administration is generally less than helpful in dealing with such circumstances

Archived