Huge cache of "war weapons" found as toy trader faces 10 years in jail for water guns!

webfact

Guys be very careful out there on the streets, take your water dousing like men and don't wear a cajoule, raincoat, or any form of plastic covering as the wearing of body armour is a severe crime in Thailand and you could end up on here, paraded in front of the world as a heinous criminal.

25 minutes ago, suave said:

I have been hit in the eye by a hi pressure water gun in Chiang Mai, a white bunghole that did it on purpose an thought it was funny.  It is sposed to be a fun time, not something that arss holes can take special pleasures in.

I got a high pressure water shot in the ear during Songkran in Chiang Mai. Really NOT funny. Worried about my ear for a while, but it was okay. I used ear plugs for the rest of Songkran, just too much fun even in my 60’s to stay in my residence. I feel so much younger during Songkran. But I guess you might want to wear a protective pair of high impact sunglasses as well. 

• Like 1

April fools day was 10 days ago. But then again, every day brings a new chance for the TRT to make fools of themselves. 10 years in prison and a million baht fine for water guns? Speechless. What is the fine for having a real gun illegally? 500 baht? What's next? A decade in the Bangkok Hilton for selling SomTam that isn't spicy enough. 

3 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Lethal water pistols, dartboards, connect 4.......what's next on the RTP hit list. Tiddlywinks and pick-up-sticks?

I am sure this "misunderstanding" can be sorted with an appropriate donation to the Policeman's Ball. 

As must as I think this arrest is utter stupidity, you do know they haven't gone after Connect 4 players, that was an April Fools

Legal.....Can be used to stage coups and control people....Can kill people.......Below illegal....can be used by people having a good time...

gun.jpg

gun1.jpg

Edited by JOC

miracles actually do occur and at last facial appropriate affect shown by the unhappy water gun sellers rather than  big "village idiot" smiling grins . (see police faces)

Edited by atyclb

Thailand is too frightening - can not live in Thailand, despite all the good things. Can never feel absolutely safe.

There are far too many ridiculous enforcements of twisted rules - arresting of bridge players, mushroom pickers...

Next, people will be arrested for farting (air pollution) or burping (noise pollution) or breathing (oxygen thieves) - too weird and unsettling.  

There is an ancient saying  that is so true -  

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.
-- Tacitus, 56-120 A.D.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, JOC said:

Legal.....Can be used to stage coups and control people....Can kill people.......Below illegal....can be used by people having a good time...

gun.jpg

gun1.jpg

Meanwhile every cabby, every motorcycle jockey has a real weapon under the seat.

• Like 1

UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How insane...........yet we'll have nearly a thousand people killed in car wrecks this week without a single highway patrol car...................hard to imagine how this is possible.

5 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

The international media will love this. War weapons???

Welcome to planet Thailand.

Better sell real weapons to Th** machos.
The sheriffs would not be that serious about...

lucky the war guns were not loaded , because the smart cop looked in the barrel !

He could have been killed on the spot !

He also kept pulling the trigger .......very dangerous weapon handlings !

His kids will be happy with the new toys?

• Haha 2