Trump bashes Comey as 'slippery' ahead of book release

webfact

15 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

My dictionary has run out of words to describe this raving lunatic.

Only fear is that one day we might all be paying the costs for his election.

Many are already paying, and ironically they're very often his voters!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I don't think we need Mr Comey to tell us that.  It is just confirming what we all knew from day one.

True dat, but it really triggers "trump" to hear that from Comey. He doesn't care that most everyday Americans already think the same thing. He's got Fox News "trump" proganda network and twisted Rasmussen polls to constantly tell him how the people love him!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, freebyrd said:

A little poetry, albeit rather basic is good for the soul they say and what better target than the world's biggest buffoon.

i have no love for trump but scour pattaya one evening or two on the town and you'll find even bigger buffoons

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

"trump" said publicly in an interview that he fired Comey to take pressure off himself over the Russian investigation. Does that seem like something an innocent president does? 

love to see that interview.  link please

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Jingthing said:
1 hour ago, atyclb said:

comey got fired for breeches of fbi ethics/rules and wrote a book.  clinton lost and wrote a book.

what is it about writing books? 

"trump" said publicly in an interview that he fired Comey to take pressure off himself over the Russian investigation. Does that seem like something an innocent president does? 

They (meaning DT or someone in the WH) also said he fired Comey because he was unfair to Hillary.

With this guy everything is true and false at the same time.  And it's always someone else being accused of lying.  I suspect Fox doesn't cover the contradictions that work against him, obviously pushing their own agenda.  E.g. a few weeks ago during an Apprentice session  a cabinet meeting on the discussion of school safety he said "first take away the guns, then do the due-process."   WAMMO!  And the conservatives were shouting for eight years "Obama is coming for your guns!"  Which he didn't.

He knows his fanbase is as uninformed and incurious as himself.  Get rid of all immigrants and a chicken in every deep-fryer. 

(for our non-US TVF'ers:  the previous sentence is a parody of old well-worn politician promise 'a chicken in every pot')

And what other president offered coming attractions?  Just read today that next week he'll be talking about the price of pharmaceuticals.  "Tune in next week for...."

Edited by bendejo

8 hours ago, atyclb said:

"trump" said publicly in an interview that he fired Comey to take pressure off himself over the Russian investigation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/i-was-going-to-fire-comey-anyway-trump-tells-lester-holt-in-interview-941538371971

interesting interview that i watched but i fail to see where trump said "he fired Comey to take pressure off himself over the Russian investigation."

did trump say that or is that the inference you interpreted?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, atyclb said:

i have no love for trump but scour pattaya one evening or two on the town and you'll find even bigger buffoons

I

I haven't been to Pattaya in 20 years and have no intention of ever going again. If I want to jump in a sewer I'm sure I can find one close by. I was talking about Trump, not foreigners in Pattaya.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Never. If it exists it's more valuable held in.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I wouldn't be so sure.    I don't doubt the tape exists for a moment.

That bad boy would definitely enjoy some  water sports  between grabing ladies pussi.s. :passifier: