Road Rage: Teacher, 50, dragged from her car and beaten by man in pick-up

webfact

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

God knows how many millions of cars and other motorized vehicles

running around the coutry's roads every hour and every day, and among

those it's not unusual to find the odd agro, road rage hot headded

mongols that venting their madness on other motorists using their fists...

Huh? Mongols as in from Mongolia?? These are Thais doing this.

Edited by Elfin

1 hour ago, Davmaac said:

Are you serious?

It seems that it is acceptable here in Thailand for Thai men to give their partner a slap if they are "misbehaving"

If you watch the Thai soaps there are many scenes showing a Thai couple argue and if the female pushes it to far, the guy lifts his hand. They don't show the guy hitting out but the implication is there.

I know it happens, but luckily I do not know anyone who does that. 

12 hours ago, webfact said:

The victim was told that if she was not happy with what police had done in the matter she could press for more charges.

Interesting approach.  What if she is intimidated by the man for some strange reason and afraid to press charges?  Anyhow, glad they caught him.  I'm sure he'll have to pay at least 500 baht to each arresting officer and do a wai to the police captain.  

when asked if not happy with the minor assault charge laid tell us and we will lay more I can only presume the evidence supports more serious charges. The delay might be because some prominent son needs time to plan an overseas excursion and spend time away while the moths deal to the file at interpol until the statute of limitations renders the case closed because of length of time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yann55 said:

Hell, the most powerful country in the world right now is led by the most immature, thin-skinned, macho, arrogant president ever.

Nonsense, Not even Trumps skin is thinner than the thin skinned  Thai apologists that try to defend Thai cowards

• Like 1

Who took the photo in police station?  

Wouldn't there be a police report? 

Did police already have the CCTV ?& Dr report?

Wouldn't there be a trial date?  

This type of case seems easy to convict and I think the World should have interest in the punishment.  

I think I will forward this article to the Twitter #metoo  movement.   Let this case get to the attention of THAT. 

22 hours ago, ezzra said:

God knows how many millions of cars and other motorized vehicles

running around the coutry's roads every hour and every day, and among

those it's not unusual to find the odd agro, road rage hot headded

mongols that venting their madness on other motorists using their fists...

Happens daily here in Oz !!

21 hours ago, lanista said:

If its just a Thai punk he'll have to do alot of wai-ing then pay a small fine and case closed.

If it were a farang  wai-ing or even shaving his head  and dressing in orange robes wont help.

Big fine   OK   no jail.

If the Thai punk comes  from an  influencial  family  that may jeopardise the bi-annual police station re-decoration/budget and party  then punk  charges  immediately dismissed ,a policeman sent to innactive post (roi-et)and battered teacher given a reprimand for wasting valuable police time.

Whew!....that's a seriously cynical statement...most likely not far from the truth...unfortunately.

22 hours ago, z42 said:

If I were her i would press for more information, and definitely press for more charges.

Simply put, this kind of behaviour has to be stepped on and prosecuted with enormous jail terms. The pathetic punishments given do nothing to detract many from the view that violence is the only answer to any problem

Thai men are continuing to prove that are very self-centered and rotten scum when it comes to road rage, broken fingers and toes come to mind along with a much more severe sentence.

16 hours ago, Yann55 said:

The comments about 'thin skinned' Thai males which inevitably pop up when stories like this are made public are so predictable, so lame, and so utterly boring. The fact is, they say a lot more about the expat attitude here than about Thai males themselves.

Congratulations,  you have the minority of one oblivious opinion in the six pages here on the subject at hand. 

17 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

Wish that fag wouldve gotten hit by a car and died thats all He deserves.

I wish you could have made your post without the use of the word "fag".

To add:     Believe me, I have nothing good to say about any moron who hits a female rather than walk away and calm down

Edited by watcharacters
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Sorry I normally not go after people but you have  one of the stupidest comments I ever read in this website 

Congratulations ???

That is not my post!! That is from Yann55. See post # 78 for my reply,  and try not to screw up the replies again. 

Edited by morrobay

I wonder if this little creep has ever attacked a man with his bare fists like this. I would guess not. My guess, is that he preys only on women, his wife, and his kids. It would sure be fun to have him pick on one of us. Usually, all a punk like this needs, is a little slap down, to give them some perspective, and put them in their place. Moron. Coward. Twerp. Half man. 

Any guy who beats a woman up, is the lowest form of life. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thanks 1