Photographer 'groped' princess at Swedish Academy event

webfact

Photographer 'groped' princess at Swedish Academy event

The man at the centre of a sexual abuse scandal at the Swedish Academy - the body that awards the Nobel Prize in Literature - has been accused of groping the heir to the Swedish throne.

French photographer Jean-Claude Arnault denies groping Crown Princess Victoria at an Academy event in 2006.

It follows a report in the Svenska Dagbladet newspaper that quoted three people who said they saw the incident.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43942106

bbc_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright BBC 2018-04-30
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

Ye gods .

Sweden leaves the uk for dead in terms of quality of living. 

Immigration has boosted and enriched sweden.

Just because a few spotty faced white trash pimple ridden teenage neo nazis are bored doesnt sweden has gone to the dogs.

Wind up merchant!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Tilacme said:

"Spotty faced teen neo nazis" (your words not mine) are not responsible for the a stark rise in incidence involving hand grenades in Sweden's cities and, this is only one aspect of the rising crime, and utter chaos resulting from open broader madness. Sweden has gone to the dogs imo.

Too true. Just ask any level headed Swedish working man what he really thinks. Try Harry's Bar in Soi Diana next to the Metropole Hotel in Pattaya. There's a few of them who get in there quite regularly. They hate what has become of their country.

There were likely very few 'neo nazis' in Sweden two or three decades ago. There are quite likely thousands of them now. Just look at how the support for the Sweden Democrats their nationalist anti immigration party has risen in the last few years. It did not exist until 1988 but a YouGov poll would suggest that it is now the most popular political party among young Swedes aged 18 - 34.

They can't all be pimple ridden teenage trash. Sweden has one of the best educational systems in the world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

I left Sweden for Thailand as Sweden have become a country where:
Schools stop serving pork because they now have 1 Muslim student (no problem in the past, even if there were Jewish students there!).
25% of the population are immigrants or "1st generation" Swedes.
The pensions are cut because there is not enough money in the coffers, but there is enough money to take in 160,000 refugees!?
Groups of immigrants are fighting each other. There are 140,000 Iraqis and some of them are fighting each other because they are from many different religions/tribes/etc. that where fighting each other back in Iraq, before they became refugees?!

There we are. Straight from the horses mouth. I've got a Swedish pal whose comments would be mirror images of yours.

My chum is not pimply white trash nor was he a neo nazi but he's fast becoming one now and from what he's told me I can see why. The liberals in Sweden will have a lot of explaining to do when real the problems begin in the coming years.

20 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

I left Sweden for Thailand as Sweden have become a country where:
Schools stop serving pork because they now have 1 Muslim student (no problem in the past, even if there were Jewish students there!).
25% of the population are immigrants or "1st generation" Swedes.
The pensions are cut because there is not enough money in the coffers, but there is enough money to take in 160,000 refugees!?
Groups of immigrants are fighting each other. There are 140,000 Iraqis and some of them are fighting each other because they are from many different religions/tribes/etc. that where fighting each other back in Iraq, before they became refugees?!

well, might not be so obvious in soi diana but Thailand is full of Thais, has no pensions and a very poor education system, and there are muslims here as well. you dont like immigrants but you chose to be one.  you might want to rethink why you moved to Thailand and start being honest with yourself.

• Like 2

On 03/05/2018 at 10:18 AM, phycokiller said:

well, might not be so obvious in soi diana but Thailand is full of Thais, has no pensions and a very poor education system, and there are muslims here as well. you dont like immigrants but you chose to be one.  you might want to rethink why you moved to Thailand and start being honest with yourself.

How is someone who is no more that a paying guest an immigrant? Immigrants don't pay to stay in Western countries like the UK. Quite often it's us who pays them. 

If PK turned up at BKK airport with no money what do you think would happen to him? Would they put him in a  BB and feed him?

Edited by yogi100

On 5/1/2018 at 2:18 AM, Tilacme said:

"Spotty faced teen neo nazis" (your words not mine) are not responsible for the a stark rise in incidence involving hand grenades in Sweden's cities and, this is only one aspect of the rising crime, and utter chaos resulting from open broader madness. Sweden has gone to the dogs imo.

I don't know about neo Nazi teens but I saw a documentary on Sweden's violent Leftist antifa-like groups wreaking havoc in the country and plotting violence against other citizens. Between them and all that cultural enrichment invading their country, I feel bad for the Swedes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/3/2018 at 10:18 AM, phycokiller said:

Just a quick note, most of us are non-immigrants or tourists, check your passport if not sure.

Some might even be guests, but me myself am an invader and a paying customer of Thailand Inc. Nobody invited me but my money seems to buy a place here. As such, I reserve the right to bitch and moan about the level of service ad infinitum.