Video: Driving blind!? Yet again Thai motorcyclist fails to see the level crossing barrier

webfact

47 minutes ago, johng said:

Looks like a brand new  CB150R !   she hit her head on the road quite hard,  how the hell she didn't see the barriers ?   :w00t:

She must have been on the phone with her dealer. The moped superdriver and the car driver can be lucky that the bike didn't hit the rider and his/her car

accident.png

Edited by jenny2017

59 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

The video ends too early.

After she gets on her feet, does she grab for her smartphone that flew away?

Was her LINE chat interrupted by this bloody barrier? :sleep:

Why, after admitting that there was no video of it and therefore no reason to say it, would you just make that up? 

• Like 2

I speculate many times that they are not reading road conditions ahead and this kind of proves it:giggle:

I mean slowing down at a railway crossing should be second nature:blink:

Yesterday a tourist bus passed me as I was slowing down because I could see a line of Chinese tourists ahead following the flag just starting to walk over a pedestrian crossing but the bus driver  didn't slow down one iota until he was virtually on top of them and then braked aggressively. What are they doing?
They really should have their mind on the job much more.

Edited by midas
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

The video is too blurry to tell for sure but very likely she was on the phone(!)/distracted.

"The video is too blurry to tell..."

So why say it, twice, then?

Edited by Just Weird

Just now, Megasin1 said:

well I'm looking at a big screen and it definitely looks like a mobile is flung from her hand

Does a big screen enable you to clearly see the event through the blurred film, great tech, eh? 

Perhaps her phone (that you cannot see) was thrown out of her bag by a little thing called inertia and impact just as what could be her shoes were thrown off her feet?

• Sad 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Norrad said:

Still wondering how she can ride a Yamaha M-Slaz with clutch and accelerator while using her phone. The mind boggles here.

well, you get it into a nice high gear and cruise along at a good pace, then you can relax, check your make-up in the mirrors (don't want to look bad), open up a Line conversation and remark to your friends about how lovely the weather is and how good your hair is, as it isn't messed up by a pesky helmet and how wonderful it is to feel the air rush through your fingers and toes....simple

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1