What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

29 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

2 posters on TPB…..snowhiter and redbaron58….

Another great source is the kodi add-on BOB…..theres a section in it called valhalla….and it contains a subsection called danish that has a shitload of films, tv shows….even love tv……subs can be downloaded via mx player

3 files by snowhiter and none by redbaron 58. Typo?

1 minute ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

3 files by snowhiter and none by redbaron 58. Typo?

search for one of their upload…..for snowhiter type cordon…then click on snowhiters name

for red baron….type undercover….then click on red baron

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, robblok said:

Anyone using sickrage ?

Not me .. but I did use SickBeard previously and then switched to Sonarr which I like much better.  I use Sonarr with sabnzbd and utorrent and mostly US  TV series (with some UK and foreign series).

Not me .. but I did use SickBeard previously and then switched to Sonarr which I like much better.  I use Sonarr with sabnzbd and utorrent and mostly US  TV series (with some UK and foreign series).

I use sickrage with sannzbd it works great. Wish i had known about it long ago. I run it on a qnap 4 bay nas

Sam and Ian take off on what they believe will be a peaceful camping trip. Their break turns into a battle for survival when they discover a bloody toddler wandering around in the bush and find that an incredibly disturbing crime has been committed.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I forgot I had series 2 of true detective on the iTunes. Tried to get into it about a year ago and could not but pleased to report had another cracking and I enjoyed it a lit.  Season 3 coming soon too I see, starring mahershala Ali.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

Disapointed with  Dunkirk, anyone watched it.?.

No but I sailed there once and bloody hell those locals are not a friendly bunch. Got chased out of town by some sailors had to jump a gate to get away from a lynch mob and lost my pager in the process. Loved that pager. Place was still showing the effects of war 20 years ago. 

16 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Documentary: Cries from Syria.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6319654

Strong stuff to watch, but well worth an hour of your time.

iTS such a shame but i fear that these countrys are lost , nothing on earth can save them ,i really do put most of it down to their "religion of peace" which i think will destroy them and us in the end . so sad for the children who grow up to perpetuate these ways .