Drunk driver slams pickup into barrier then head-on into tour bus

webfact

Drunk driver slams pickup into barrier then head-on into tour bus

Eakkapop Thongtub

1525668798_1-org.jpg

The driver of the pickup escaped serious injuries, but her female friend was taken to hospital. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: A woman who crashed her pickup truck into a concrete barrier then head-on into an oncoming tour bus early yesterday morning (May 6) has escaped serious injury, but has yet to face charges for drunk driving.

Capt Akkara Sivilai of the Tha Chatchai Police notified of the accident, on Thepkrasattri Rd in Moo 2 Mai Khao, at the northern end of the island, at 2:50am.

Capt Akkara and other police officers arrived at the scene to find a white D-Max Isuzu pickup truck registered in Amnat Charoen province in long grass beside the road with heavy damage to its front end.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/drunk-driver-slams-pickup-into-barrier-then-head-on-into-tour-bus-67029.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-05-07

18 minutes ago, SkyNets said:

Is it me or has anybody els noticed that when a guy crashes here it's wrote "the Mitsubishi lost control and hit a tree" but when a woman crashes it's "the lady driver lost control and hit the tree"

I'm just surprised no one has mentioned 'Boy' yet- I'll get my coat! :sorry:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SkyNets said:

Is it me or has anybody els noticed that when a guy crashes here it's wrote "the Mitsubishi lost control and hit a tree" but when a woman crashes it's "the lady driver lost control and hit the tree"

An old joke goes" When a women sticks her hand out the window ,is she dryings her nails or pointing to where she had her last accident ?"

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Psimbo said:

I'm just surprised no one has mentioned 'Boy' yet- I'll get my coat! :sorry:

I don't know about "Boy", but this pic reminds me of another infamous accident with a female driver:

crash.jpg

• Like 2