Step granddad says he raped nine year old "whenever he felt like it"

webfact

3 hours ago, greenchair said:

He is a stepgrandfather so likely to have a different name. If he was a foreigner his name and face would be all over the media. The time has come for sexual abuse in Thailand  to be laid out for all to see. 

Watch the thousands of victims come forward. 

There's a long way to go. 

I do think, however, the accused MUST be guilty, don't you think?

2 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Not at all. He is innocent until found guilty in court, no matter what he may or may not admit to. Until he is found guilty he is entitled to not have his faced plastered all over the media, just like anyone else.

He admitted guilt.

• Like 1

...and now imagine, how many families keep things under the rug or marry the girl for 5000 Baht to the rapist, later in life!

What a fantastic culture "Thainess" is!

:bah:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, shady86 said:

Competing with India?

A comment like that helps me understand where your user name comes from.

Why is there any need to try and assign nationality to something as heinous as this act.

There are very disturbed/sick people in every nation, unfortunately.

I realise some ( not many ) enjoy pinning nasty traits on the people of other nations, and thais cop an awful lot of outlandish blame from the usual terminally unhappy types

This is a horrible incident..show some respect. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

its only tues and we have a stepdad beats a three yr.old for 2days till she dies,then today an evil bar--ard does this to a three yr.old whose mother died.what kind of society are we living in when this and more goes on every day.
NOBODY CARE'S

How have you come to the conclusion that no one cares........in caps?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

its only tues and we have a stepdad beats a three yr.old for 2days till she dies,then today an evil bar--ard does this to a three yr.old whose mother died.what kind of society are we living in when this and more goes on every day.
NOBODY CARE'S

NOBODY CARE'S

How sad and has lost her mother on top of it. 

Piece of shit already admitted should just be dissposed of. Maybe let the family have them for a while before being dissposed of

Edited by Cancerian
Miss spell

2 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

But it does happen elsewhere, just your sort close your eyes and ears to it because it doesn't suit your daily agendas

Only 1 Thai apologist on this thread and no surprise its you.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Get Real said:

It should be illegal for him to hide his identity. A man like this have no rights. The lowest kind of scum ever been born on this planet. The punishment should be to slowly cut som essential body parts of him and release him from his disgusting behaviour.

have you never seen a "birka"  before??

Edited by atyclb

13 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Stupid comment this is a serious crime and this scumbag damage the little girl for life he deserves be in jail for the rest of his life 

He need to be immediately removed from the oxygen supply. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

But it does happen elsewhere, just your sort close your eyes and ears to it because it doesn't suit your daily agendas

Think you missed the point of the comment. The poster is more than likely fully aware of the fact and can't be bothered with stupid replies of "it happens everywhere" a bit like preaching to the converted. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

He admitted guilt.

Many people admit to things in Thailand, and not always voluntarily. Either way it makes no difference as I mentioned. People are innocent until found guilty in a court of law, regardless of what they may or may not admit to.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Get Real said:

It should be illegal for him to hide his identity. A man like this have no rights. The lowest kind of scum ever been born on this planet. The punishment should be to slowly cut som essential body parts of him and release him from his disgusting behaviour.

Has he been found guilty of anything yet in a court of law? A confession can be withdrawn or proved impossible.

So maybe being able to hide his identity,(as you can in the west) is actually a step forward in the legal system.

7 minutes ago, pearciderman said:

No, but I have seen a Burqa.

8 minutes ago, pearciderman said:
2 hours ago, atyclb said:

have you never seen a "birka"  before??

No, but I have seen a Burqa.

cool. i heard the word but never read or spelled it before. now i see spell check was ok since birka is a city

• Like 1