"Fake Thai Smile" garlands girl says sorry for damaging tourism: "It was a hot day!" she tells Big Joke

webfact

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Huh! I can think of a hundred things more damaging to tourism in LOS than some hired person handing out garlands looking bored. 

This appears to be a Chinese media thing though, as if they think they are "special" or something.

If anything, the Chinese mass tour groups have done as much to ruin tourism in LOS as anything else.

I got to admit, having just returned from Naklua in North Pattaya for a weeks holiday with the family, the Chinese entourage with bus after bus after bus, really spoilt it for us, i.e. its hard enough getting around Pattaya without all of these bus loads of Chinese, the buses lining up and blocking just about every street, side street and even hotel entrances, they are everywhere.

Pattaya, you won't be seeing the likes of us for a long while's, Phuket was our previous destination for a decade, and the Chinese invasion, still in their PJ's, in 4 star hotels hand picking food from the breakfast buffet and putting the food back, plus pushing in, was enough for us to go off Phuket.

I think Nai Harn in Phuket and Rayong in Pattaya will just have to do for us, away from the Chinese invasion, hoping they stay away from those areas.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Your assumption is incorrect, although most Asian women look younger than they are, but I would say this one is 18-21, perhaps you should make an appointment to see an Optometrist or get your mind out of the gutter, and start mixing it up with more Asian women to know the difference.

A Pervee I am not, although you have stooped to a low level by implying so.

Nah, my eyes are fine

you been caught out being a pervee.

You should have just let it go instead of trying to get on the high horse

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

Nah, my eyes are fine

you been caught out being a pervee.

You should have just let it go instead of trying to get on the high horse

Ok, leave your hand on it and have a great day :stoner:

• Haha 1

Aha The Chinese are trying to safe their  face by taking a poorly online revenge here for what happened in that Thai Shrimp buffet Restaurant ????.

They expect this Thailady to give 3454 real smiles a day??

Edited by Destiny1990