Prince Harry commands your presence

webfact

1 hour ago, simoh1490 said:

I think that's nonsense, Buck Pal's attempt to improve the image, I have little doubt that if the average person genealogy was traced they could be found to be quasi-royal or similar - she's a commoner, end of.

If I ate 4 tons of spaghetti and put on a fez I could claim to be related to King Farouk.

:smile: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

I do believe it, it is perfectly believable, I am no doubt related to her as well, at least I am to her hubby.

Working on family genealogy. Interesting to me as a student of history. Using available public records, it appears that Henry VIII contributed through bastard son and that through marriages a 15 degree separation connection can be made to the Queen. Interesting but of no real import. My wedding invitation seems to have been lost in the mail...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Meghan is Harry's 15th Cousin, she is not exactly a commoner, she is descended from British royalty.

Among her father's ancestors are Captain Christopher Hussey, King Robert I of Scotland, Sir Philip Wentworth and his wife, Mary Clifford, a descendant of King Edward III of England.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle

who cares?  just another tool of the very rich elite to subjugate the masses (and it works)

3 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Meghan is Harry's 15th Cousin, she is not exactly a commoner, she is descended from British royalty.

Among her father's ancestors are Captain Christopher Hussey, King Robert I of Scotland, Sir Philip Wentworth and his wife, Mary Clifford, a descendant of King Edward III of England.

And Barrack Obama and George Bush are probably related to both of them! Amazing how the connections can be found.

Bet we could all be connected given enough looking.

3 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Dig far enough into the past and most of us who have ancestors from that corner of the world are probably descended from British royalty, even if simply a product of a fateful trip to the woodshed with lascivious Lucy the tavern keeper's daughter.   :licklips:

Edited by connda

2 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

Which of course wouldn't be part of the genealogy records available to Buck Palais.....right!

Oh, so your "aka  Buck Palais genealogy resource" is actually information that is freely available to all online, so why call it a Palace resource?

38 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

And Barrack Obama and George Bush are probably related to both of them! Amazing how the connections can be found.

Bet we could all be connected given enough looking.

Take a look if you are, not everyone is.

46 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Oh, so your "aka  Buck Palais genealogy resource" is actually information that is freely available to all online, so why call it a Palace resource?

Why do YOU have to argue with everything that's written, even trivial minutiae - yet another holiday looms in your future I suspect. Back onto the ignore list you go kieran, you've not learned yet!

5 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

Why do YOU have to argue with everything that's written, even trivial minutiae - yet another holiday looms in your future I suspect. Back onto the ignore list you go kieran, you've not learned yet!

It was you who jumped in to argue my comment, get a grip on your self.

4 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

I think that's nonsense, Buck Pal's attempt to improve the image, I have little doubt that if the average person genealogy was traced they could be found to be quasi-royal or similar - she's a commoner, end of.

Clearly you are the agreeable one, no argument there, is there?

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Just look at photos of Harry, James Hewitt could be twins!!

..and he also looks like Charles Spencer younger brother of Diana.  Irrelevant really as he is no longer the "spare".  

If he wants to marry the royal equivalent of a bar girl well that's up to him. If she makes him happy?  Many Thai expat denizens have done it. 

He's never going to have to worry about his social status or money. He can carry on with his charities. 

17 minutes ago, lionsincity said:

harry has done the equivalent of marrying a bar girl.

I bet she is getting plenty of money requests from family members

I'm no fan but it's worth pointing out that she was a fairly successful TV actress in the US before all of this, here current salary is $500k per year and she's worth $5 mill.https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a13085480/meghan-markle-net-worth/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, overherebc said:

How far down the line from the German and Greek do they get before the public money hand outs stop?

Granma's got enough money to give him a trust fund. Probably give him a nice house as well.

48 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

I'm no fan but it's worth pointing out that she was a fairly successful TV actress in the US before all of this, here current salary is $500k per year and she's worth $5 mill.https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a13085480/meghan-markle-net-worth/

500k a year & $5m in the bank ain't much......you will soon blow through that living like she does.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, lionsincity said:

500k a year & $5m in the bank ain't much......you will soon blow through that living like she does.

yeah in a few years when they're divorced she'll be earning double that on the box, couple of tell all books and i'm a celebrity get me out of here once she's rinced the tv jobs and the book money

• Haha 1