Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I did not. I was talking only about the audience for the ladyboys. I made no comment about straight men not into that. You do not have permission to speak for me. Again your posting behavior is now bordering on stalking. The topic is the topic. Not me and your obsession with insulting me and making stuff up that I said that I did not say. 

You’re being quite disingenuous.  I am not stalking you, I am challenging you on a statement that you made.  If you really believe that I hate you and have some sort of “twisted vendetta”, why would I have spent so much time on a previous thread where we had polite discourse and I pulled up all the tax laws for you regarding South American expat destinations.  Or have you forgotten?  I have never become crosswise with you in ANY thread on Thaivisa.

3 minutes ago, Airalee said:

You’re being quite disingenuous.  I am not stalking you, I am challenging you on a statement that you made.  If you really believe that I hate you and have some sort of “twisted vendetta”, why would I have spent so much time on a previous thread where we had polite discourse and I pulled up all the tax laws for you regarding South American expat destinations.  Or have you forgotten?  I have never become crosswise with you in ANY thread on Thaivisa.

Dude, I clarified that statement multiple times already. You read something into it that was not there. You've been corrected. Again -- stop harassing me. 

It seems you are SLOW.

So here it is again.

I do not think (and have never said) that straight people that aren't into ladyboys are closed minded just because they are not into ladyboys.

4 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

How are homosexuals being oppressed?

Your rantings indicate that you need to study English composition.

You think gay people actually enjoy equal rights in most countries? I can't be bothered to spend the time with such remedial education. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Dude, I clarified that statement multiple times already. You read something into it that was not there. You've been corrected. Again -- stop harassing me. 

Being challenged on an ignorant statement that you made is not harassment.  You made the statement.  Own it.

547CAA17-8526-45F6-A391-4BE1E33F2608.jpeg

1 minute ago, Airalee said:

Being challenged on an ignorant statement that you made is not harassment.  You made the statement.  Own it.

547CAA17-8526-45F6-A391-4BE1E33F2608.jpeg

I never didn't own it. What I objected to was what you were INCORRECTLY reading into that statement about what I think about straight men that are NOT into ladyboys. Just how many times do I need to repeat this for you to get that?!? You can think I was saying something I didn't say, but as the person you're ACCUSING, I can say definitively I did not say it and I do not think it.

I do think that straight people that think going with a ladyboy means you're gay are rather IGNORANT because the main sexual audience for ladyboys are straight identified men. Not the same issue. 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I never didn't own it. What I objected to was what you were INCORRECTLY reading into that statement about what I think about straight men that are NOT into ladyboys. Just how many times do I need to repeat this for you to get that?!? You can think I was saying something I didn't say, but as the person you're ACCUSING, I can say definitively I did not say it and I do not think it.

I do think that straight people that think going with a ladyboy means you're gay are rather IGNORANT because the main sexual audience for ladyboys are straight identified men. Not the same issue. 

I agree that the people who claim that men who go with ladyboys are gay are wrong in their assumption.  However, I feel that sexuality is a very “fluid” thing.  And one thing they are not, is straight.  Perhaps we need to assign yet another “sexual preference” type.

i have made absolutely no claim as to their “sexuality” as I am not the arbiter of such things.  Neither are the people who vehemently claim that they are gay and neither are you.  So, to claim that someone who has sex with ladyboys is an “open minded straight man” is just as ignorant as someone who claims they are “gay”.

So 38% of 300 foreigners that this clown "surveyed" admitted to being queer and having some kind of sex with katoeys, that's 114 people.  I'm sure half of 300 is 150.

16% said they'd considered it, so 48 people said they'd had carnal thoughts about katoeys.  That's not half either. 

First class survey but well done Thaivisa, at least it got you 21pages of comments which was the plan!

Can't someone Identify as heterosexual and be a closeted or latent homosexual at the same time? And why wouldn't someone who had repressed or inhibited homosexual desires find having sex with a man dressed up as a woman less psychologically threatening than having a bonafide homosexual encounter? I'm not buying the 'homosexuals aren't attracted to ladyboys' argument. What about all those news stories about foreign men marrying their ladyboy boyfriends? Those are gay guys who fell in love with their ladyboy boyfriends, aren't they?

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Believe what you want people generally are liars.  Especially about their sex life and more so about this topic.

Ask them if they all use a condom they will all say yes.  Ask the girls and they will say most don't.

You do not know the truth about your friends.  No one does.

They do not want judgement by you or your group.

But, believe what you want, the stats say otherwise.

Well, it is not a big deal for me really,, so if you think so, it is your right to do so, but I know there is limits between how far poeple go even they are extreme in many other ways, and so is Normal people. 

What surprises me it is conservative people who often preach about sinn, and all that kind of shit, is more in to those kind of things. 

An apple is an apple

Covering it with a pear photo doesn't make it a pear.

Lbs are dudes fullstop.

And a survey in red light areas in Pattaya or Bangkok is a location biased study that does not represent the average population.

30 minutes ago, Justfine said:

An apple is an apple

Covering it with a pear photo doesn't make it a pear.

Lbs are dudes fullstop.

And a survey in red light areas in Pattaya or Bangkok is a location biased study that does not represent the average population.

You may have no clue.

The study is of foreigners here.

Gee, sorry to disappoint you but many many foreigners visit the red light areas.

What you want the study to be of, foreigners in the fields of Korat?

In fact, many if not most were probably tourists.

Wife and family back home.

So, take it from there. Probably many of these guys are sick of their 25 year marriages and are thinking about other things. Open the box so to speak....

21 minutes ago, Hummin said:

What surprises me it is conservative people who often preach about sinn, and all that kind of shit, is more in to those kind of things. 

Yup.  It’s not much different than all the Thai Visa virtue signallers who express their outrage at whatever “injustice de jour”.  There was an interesting study on that....

http://reason.com/blog/2017/03/01/moral-outrage-is-self-serving

Personally, I think that those that scream the loudest are usually hiding some sort of deep, dark, ugly secret and if they can feign outrage or disgust with others actions, it helps to hide their own guilty conscience from themselves and whoever else.

1 hour ago, Airalee said:

I agree that the people who claim that men who go with ladyboys are gay are wrong in their assumption.

Good. They have a hold of the totally wrong end of the stick.

However, I feel that sexuality is a very “fluid” thing.  And one thing they are not, is straight.

Ah... not so good. Who made you the arbiter of straightness?

Perhaps we need to assign yet another “sexual preference” type.

So bi-sexual doesn't figure in your narrow lexicon? Perhaps you clamour too much to pigeonhole people whose lifestyles and choices do not exactly align or dovetail with yours?

The assumption that your interpretation of being straight is the same universal but rather construct that applies to everyone is hopelessly flawed.

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

You truly have no clue.

The study is of foreigners here.

Gee, sorry to disappoint you but many many foreigners visit the red light areas.

What you want the study to be of, foreigners in the fields of Korat?

In fact, many if not most were probably tourists.

Wife and family back home.

So, take it from there. Probably many of these guys are sick of their 25 year marriages and are thinking about other things. Open the box so to speak....

Nonsense again. 37m tourists. You think every 2nd one is a sex tourist? You have no clue.

4 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Personally, I think that those that scream the loudest are usually hiding some sort of deep, dark, ugly secret and if they can feign outrage or disgust with others actions, it helps to hide their own guilty conscience from themselves and whoever else.

Does this also apply to the amount of times the same member posts the same thing over and over in the same thread?

10 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Yup.  It’s not much different than all the Thai Visa virtue signallers who express their outrage at whatever “injustice de jour”.  There was an interesting study on that....

http://reason.com/blog/2017/03/01/moral-outrage-is-self-serving

Triggering feelings of personal culpability for a problem increases moral outrage at a third-party target. For instance, respondents who read that Americans are the biggest consumer drivers of climate change "reported significantly higher levels of outrage at the environmental destruction" 

Of course. Lefties always are the biggest hypocrites.

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Good. They have a hold of the totally wrong end of the stick.

Ah... not so good. Who made you the arbiter of straightness?

So bi-sexual doesn't figure in your narrow lexicon? Perhaps you clamour too much to pigeonhole people whose lifestyles and choices do not exactly align or dovetail with yours?

The assumption that your interpretation of being straight is the same universal but rather construct that applies to everyone is hopelessly flawed.

Like Jingthing says.  Gay men like other men.  Conventional ideology is that  straight men like women.  Bisexual people can swing both ways.  I believe that there is a spectrum of sexual preferences but to be (strictly speaking) heterosexual probably doesn’t include having sex with ladyboys.

I doubt someone, if they were completely honest with themselves would say “I’m straight but sometimes I like to suck a d***”

If as you and Jingthing seem to believe that a “straight men” are the people having sex with ladyboys.  But gay men are not,  then your logic is also flawed.  That is why I think that they don’t fall into either of the Straight or Gay categories.   Doesn’t make them bad people.  I don’t judge them at all.  I was friends for quite some time who preferred ladyboys and he himself claimed not to be straight or gay.  He just was what he was and that’s ok.

11 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Nonsense again. 37m tourists. You think every 2nd one is a sex tourist? You have no clue.

Wow....

That is my point.

Every 2nd one is not a sex tourist.

But they visit the area out of "curiosity ".

Just like they are curious about LB.

Thus, the validity of the poll.

Thank you for confirming.

You understand now??

Just now, bkk6060 said:

Wow....

That is my point.

Every 2nd one is not a sex tourist.

But they visit the area out of "curiosity ".

Just like they are curious about LB.

Thus, the validity of the poll.

Thank you for confirming.

You understand now??

Rubbish.

Most families and backpackers have no interest in sleeping with lbs.

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

...What about all those news stories about foreign men marrying their ladyboy boyfriends?

Most of those stories are about two cisgender gay men marrying but sometimes a LB would be involved. That would say little about the sexual orientation identification of the non-LB partner. In the majority of cases they would identify as hetero, sometimes bi, and only very rarely gay. Men that self identify as gay are simply very much not likely to be sexually attracted to LBs. That's the reality that bizarrely so many can't grasp. 

Of course in Thailand these can't be legal marriages YET, and last I heard transgender women can't YET change their ID cards to female either. If the transgender women could change their IDs then they could get legally married.

5 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Says the person with 19000 posts

Says the person who speed reads. Let's try again shall we... with emphasis?

Does this also apply to the amount of times the same member posts the same thing over and over in the same thread?

You see things as gay or straight and bugger all is possible in-between. That's just fine.

4 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Rubbish.

Most families and backpackers have no interest in sleeping with lbs.

Well there you go.

How do you know?? Guess?

Get out there and do a survey of 300 of your target foreingers and lets see.

Looking forward to the results of your survey.

Thanks

Archived