Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

7 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Rubbish.

Most families and backpackers have no interest in sleeping with lbs.

Well, that’s because families and backpackers are horribly intolerant people.  How dare they not consider taking a bite of the forbidden fruits of Pattaya.

Probably racist too. ?

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

You see things as gay or straight and bugger all is possible in-between. That's just fine.

Ok, I understand reading comprehension isn’t your forte.  I was arguing exactly the opposite.

Just now, Airalee said:

Well, that’s because families and backpackers are horribly intolerant people.  How dare they not consider taking a bite of the forbidden fruits of Pattaya.

Probably racist too. ?

Millions of them. How do they.

Yet 37/2 minus kids gives 12m times 54% equals 6.5m want to sleep with lbs according to some dodgy poll conducted in a red light area lol

10 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Well there you go.

How do you know?? Guess?

Get out there and do a survey of 300 of your target foreingers and lets see.

Looking forward to the results of your survey.

Thanks

99% no

1% yes

There you go.

Maybe this video will hammer my point home.

Straight men, those that are open to attraction to ladyboys and those that are not. Have a look at this video of masculine handsome Thai lesbians (Tomboys). 

Could you be into some of them? Not in a lesbian couple threesome straight fantasy way. Just them.

Perhaps you are and perhaps you're not. But you're straight right? So you're attraction would be towards the female part of them.

I'm totally gay and I find some of them hot. But my attraction to some of them is not to their female side but to their male side. GAY.  Got it now? 

1 minute ago, Justfine said:

Millions of them. How do they.

Yet 37/2 minus kids gives 12m times 54% equals 6.5m want to sleep with lbs according to some dodgy poll conducted in a red light area lol

I know...it’s crazy.  The one time I went to Soi Cowboy with a friend, we decided to have a drink in the Ladyboy bar.  We were the only two customers in the place. If so many straight men want to have sex with ladyboys...where were they.   The ladyboys were totally cool with the fact that we had no interest in them sexually and just wanted to check it out.  We bought a round of drinks for all of them said cheers and afterwards went on our way.  There were no hard feelings at all.  In fact, they appreciated that two straight guys would come have a drink with them and not just look at them with disgust.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Straight men, those that are open to attraction to ladyboys and those that are not. Have a look at this video of masculine handsome Thai lesbians (Tomboys). 

Could you be into some of them? Not in a lesbian couple threesome straight fantasy way. Just them.

Perhaps you are and perhaps you're not. But you're straight right? So you're attraction would be towards the female part of them.

I'm totally gay and I find some of them hot. But my attraction to some of them is not to their female side but to their male side. GAY.  Got it now? 

They look creepy.

3 minutes ago, Airalee said:

I know...it’s crazy.  The one time I went to Soi Cowboy with a friend, we decided to have a drink in the Ladyboy bar.  We were the only two customers in the place. If so many straight men want to have sex with ladyboys...where were they.   The ladyboys were totally cool with the fact that we had no interest in them sexually and just wanted to check it out.  We bought a round of drinks for all of them said cheers and afterwards went on our way.  There were no hard feelings at all.  In fact, they appreciated that two straight guys would come have a drink with them and not just look at them with disgust.

2 lol

I wouldnt be surprised if the 54% was made up.

To add, Tomboys can be hot to totally gay men but it's a totally different situation.

Ladyboys are mostly into men that see them as women.

Tomboys are generally not at all interested in sex with men, regardless of how the men identify. 

There are no "Tomboy bars" where Tomboys try to attract men! 

IF THERE WERE, dollars to donuts the vast majority of the customers would be GAY MEN looking for something exotic.

Just as, is should be totally obvious, the vast majority of men attracted to ladyboys have a heterosexual identification.

This ain't rocket science. 

Again, it's not only about the genitals. The gender presentation is very important as well. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

As far as women go, they’re not my type.  As far as ladyboys go, Poy Treechada is absolutely smoking hot.  It doesn’t mean I want to have sex with her though (even though she has been cut).  I can look at a man and appreciate that he is handsome too without having any sexual feeling for him.

and for those who don’t know who Poy is...

18D3F6B9-937A-4C89-BC86-829E17D21A08.jpeg

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

To add, Tomboys can be hot to totally gay men but it's a totally different situation.

Ladyboys are mostly into men that see them as women.

Tomboys are generally not at all interested in sex with men, regardless of how the men identify. 

There are no "Tomboy bars" where Tomboys try to attract men! 

They look like gay guys.

23 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Ok, I understand reading comprehension isn’t your forte.  I was arguing exactly the opposite.

You were? So then the following is an acceptable premise?

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

... Actually, I think everyone is bi to a certain degree.

12 minutes ago, Airalee said:

As far as women go, they’re not my type.  As far as ladyboys go, Poy Treechada is absolutely smoking hot.  It doesn’t mean I want to have sex with her though (even though she has been cut).  I can look at a man and appreciate that he is handsome too without having any sexual feeling for him.

and for those who don’t know who Poy is...

18D3F6B9-937A-4C89-BC86-829E17D21A08.jpeg

Yes she is very pretty.

Sexual attraction as a gay man -- zero, and don't even care to know what's he/she's got under her dress. 

I wasn't talking about aesthetic appreciation. Hopefully most people can appreciate beauty of different genders.

I was talking about sexual attraction. 
The vast majority of straight men would find her sexually attractive in a totally STRAIGHT way.

The vast majority of gay men wouldn't be interested sexually in her, in a straight or gay way. 

Within the straight group, some would abort their desire when learning about her status, and some would not. 

There is no right or wrong answer on that. But of course, please be safe out there. 

16 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Bi-curious then. There you go, the in-betweeners. You and your mate. Nothing to get in a lather over.

Sorted!

3 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

You were? So then the following is an acceptable premise?

Everyone being bi to a certain degree depends upon a persons definition.  Some men will think that if a man can even acknowledge that another man is handsome that he must be some shade of gay/bi/whatever.  I don’t agree and I personally apply it strictly to sexual relations.  If I see an attractive guy,  I don’t know if he’s gay or not but I will bet that he is universally accepted as “handsome”. Brad Pitt and George Clooney could be examples.  I don’t want to have sex with them any more than I would want to have sex with Poy even though she’s hotter than 99% of women.

7 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Bi-curious then. There you go, the in-betweeners. You and your mate. Nothing to get in a lather over.

Sorted!

No...actually we wanted to see if they looked as good close up as they did from a distance across the Soi.  I’d love to meet Poy...not because I’m bi-curious.  Just because I want to know exactly how good looking in real life one of the most famous ladyboys in the world is.  I hear she’s quite a nice person too and does a lot of charity work.

1 minute ago, Airalee said:

No...actually we wanted to see if they looked as good close up as they did from a distance across the Soi.  I’d love to meet Poy...not because I’m bi-curious.  Just because I want to know exactly how good looking in real life one of the most famous ladyboys in the world is.  I hear she’s quite a nice person too and does a lot of charity work.

Dude, you're so straight. IF you did fall for her seductions, it wouldn't be about being bi-curious at all. If you were bi-curious, you'd bloody logon to Grindr and have your "curiosity" resolved in a matter of minutes. 

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes she is very pretty.

Sexual attraction as a gay man -- zero, and don't even care to know what's he/she's got under her dress. 

I wasn't talking about aesthetic appreciation. Hopefully most people can appreciate beauty of different genders.

I was talking about sexual attraction. 
The vast majority of straight men would find her sexually attractive in a totally STRAIGHT way.

The vast majority of gay men wouldn't be interested sexually in her, in a straight or gay way. 

Within the straight group, some would abort their desire when learning about her status, and some would not. 

There is no right or wrong answer on that. But of course, please be safe out there. 

I actually use Poy as my test subject back in Los Angeles with all my friends.  Like you say, initially they say wow.  When they find out she is transgender it is more of a mental mind**** for them.  They don’t want to have sex...it’s just atypical for a transgender (or even a woman) to look that good.

6 minutes ago, Airalee said:

I actually use Poy as my test subject back in Los Angeles with all my friends.  Like you say, initially they say wow.  When they find out she is transgender it is more of a mental mind**** for them.  They don’t want to have sex...it’s just atypical for a transgender (or even a woman) to look that good.

Yes, but the ones that would (whether they tell you they would or not, probably wouldn't because the threat of being called gay is still a social STIGMA for most straight men) wouldn't make them bi or gay. More often than not, their attraction would be rooted in their heterosexuality. 

So your test is not really a test at all. What they tell you isn't always the same thing as what they would do if they had the opportunity.

For someone that is straight as a die, you and your mate agree (and it doesn't really matter who initially suggested it) to go and see if they look as good close up as they do from across the street.

You already know who Poy is and that she's had  the full nip and tuck so I imagine that's in your google search history somewhere. The average straight guy wouldn't know Poy from a hole in the ground nor would they care.

Now you admit to 'test' your friends about 'spot the bloke'... and you assert that none of them want to have sex since they are your friends and they are straight, just like you. And this is in CA?

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, but the ones that would (whether they tell you they would or not, probably won't because being called gay is still a STIGMA) wouldn't make them bi or gay. More often than not, their attraction would be rooted in their heterosexuality. 

If you knew where I lived and the people I know you would realize that they are soooo “whatever” when it comes to people’s sexuality.  I just think that transgenders fall into a category that we (all of us) just can’t wrap our head around.  Even my friend here in Thailand who was into ladyboys couldn’t describe it.  He didn’t identify as gay or straight.  He just said he liked ladyboys and that was all there was to it. 

....  Even my friend here in Thailand who was into ladyboys couldn’t describe it.  He didn’t identify as gay or straight.  He just said he liked ladyboys and that was all there was to it. 

That's just about right I reckon. No need to be lumped into another not straight and not gay subset.

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

For someone that is straight as a die, you and your mate agree (and it doesn't really matter who initially suggested it) to go and see if they look as good close up as they do from across the street.

You already know who Poy is and that she's had  the full nip and tuck so I imagine that's in your google search history somewhere. The average straight guy wouldn't know Poy from a hole in the ground nor would they care.

Now you admit to 'test' your friends about 'spot the bloke'... and you assert that none of them want to have sex since they are your friends and they are straight, just like you. And this is in CA?

I initially learned about Poy from someone who had been to Thailand before I had and said “not is all that it seems”.  I didn’t know about the ladyboys here.  After the movie “the hangover part 2” everybody seems to know about ladyboys in Thailand so...knowing that I live in Thailand part time, they joke about them and of course say “I could never be fooled”.  So...I tell them to google Poy.  

Now I think we also have to determine the difference between wanting to have sex with a cut ladyboy vs an uncut.  It all gets so muddy.

I initially learned about Poy from someone who had been to Thailand before I had and said “not is all that it seems”.  I didn’t know about the ladyboys here.  After the movie “the hangover part 2” everybody seems to know about ladyboys in Thailand so...knowing that I live in Thailand part time, they joke about them and of course say “I could never be fooled”.  So...I tell them to google Poy.  

Now I think we also have to determine the difference between wanting to have sex with a cut ladyboy vs an uncut.  It all gets so muddy.

Not muddyl for me it isn't. As a totally gay male, no ladyboys for me and it's rude to ask a lady what's under her dress. 

Archived