Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

Dunno where the foreigners contemplating or inducing in a sexual experience with a ladyboy are hanging out. While I have seen the odd foreigner targeting gender benders of one persuasion or another, at least 90% of the foreigners I know personally are more interested in avoiding any experience with ladyboys, sexual or otherwise. 

Like me, most folks I know have no problem with gender benders encountered in day to day life, when out and about socially we tend to travel in different circles. 

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...And the other half are women !! ( Of foreigners surveyed.) 

No surprise here. My thought is more men than admit it are very much having sex with each other.

IMO  would  do so exclusively except they'd have to shop for, cook and clean  their own meals and other assorted chores the female partners are still doing for them. 

Old  friend heard to say repeatedly-  "Most men are bisexual,  ... the rest are gay." 

15 minutes ago, PhuketSarah said:

...And the other half are women !! ( Of foreigners surveyed.) 

No surprise here. My thought is more men than admit it are very much having sex with each other.

IMO  would  do so exclusively except they'd have to shop for, cook and clean  their own meals and other assorted chores the female partners are still doing for them. 

Old  friend heard to say repeatedly-  "Most men are bisexual,  ... the rest are gay." 

Still have to try, but as one said before quoting one of his buddies, it is sad to discover you might like it now, more than half way already and over the top of his best years. 

17 hours ago, IsaanFam said:

Don't worry, guy with a girl nickname, if a ladyboy looks so beautiful like a top model, every straight man likes it. The thing what puts us non-gay off is, well, the ladyboy is still a man with a dick. It is very simple.

Even if a lady boy seems as sexy as a girl, as soon as you see his dick, he is not interesting any more; he has a dick and can't  have babies ? he  is a man, that's all 

This subject has been beaten to death.  There are those that claim straight men have sex with ladyboys ( closeted  gay men) and there are those that claim straight men don t have sex with ladyboys ( genuinely straight men).

The men that claim sex with a ladyboy is straight aren t fooling themselves, straight men or ladyboys. Same sex relations is gay sex regardless if one partner has silicone breasts, lipstick and a heart shaped tattoo on their butt cheek.

This subject has been beaten to death.  There are those that claim straight men have sex with ladyboys ( closeted  gay men) and there are those that claim straight men don t have sex with ladyboys ( genuinely straight men).

The men that claim sex with a ladyboy is straight aren t fooling themselves, straight men or ladyboys. Same sex relations is gay sex regardless if one partner has silicone breasts, lipstick and a heart shaped tattoo on their butt cheek.

You're confusing sex acts and genitals with sexual orientation identification. A very common mistake but still quite ignorant.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

Still have to try, but as one said before quoting one of his buddies, it is sad to discover you might like it now, more than half way already and over the top of his best years. 

Oh I like men, alright. Where are some? 

46 minutes ago, Aforek said:

Even if a lady boy seems as sexy as a girl, as soon as you see his dick, he is not interesting any more; he has a dick and can't  have babies ?

But what if he has had the op' and the cavity created?

True about the babies though.

On 5/18/2018 at 1:53 PM, Get Real said:

One would actually assume that you know what a poll is. I would regard a poll with 300 foreigners participating as a poll with a big possibility to be percentually right. Maybe it would differ 3-5% up or down if they would have made it on 3000 foreigners. however, the number is far to high anyway. 

Appearently we can assume that most of the worlds deranged people are travelling to Thailand.

Why are you calling gay sex deranged? 9% of the world's population is gay. Just because it's not for you doesn't make it abnormal.

Who cares what others do sexually behind a closed door?

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're confusing sex acts and genitals with sexual orientation identification. A very common mistake but still quite ignorant.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You’re the one insinuating that straight men who aren’t interested in sexual relations with Ladyboys are closed minded.

pot meet kettle

17 minutes ago, Airalee said:

You’re the one insinuating that straight men who aren’t interested in sexual relations with Ladyboys are closed minded.

pot meet kettle

I did no such thing.

What I do think is closed minded is not realizing the reality that the majority of the sexual audience for ladyboys are heterosexual oriented men.

That would be as STUPID as calling me straight if I find a handsome butch lesbian or transgender man attractive.

25 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Why are you calling gay sex deranged? 9% of the world's population is gay. Just because it's not for you doesn't make it abnormal.

Exactly! 9%
Just because if that was the way it was supposed to be, a person would not have to go to the doctor the attract the other person.

I guess you would need to check out the meaning of gay! Most of the 9 percent you are talking about, do not change themselfs, or are the people attracted to the person that is changed.

23 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

That's a lot of what this is about. Homophobic straight men that think they are superior to gay men insulting their fellow straight men that happen to feel attracted to ladyboys by calling them gay when mostly they are NOT. If they actually thought gay was OK and equal to straight they wouldn't think to use gay as an insult. But so many do, That is the reality.

Being "heterophobic" when it occurs is almost never an issue as the vast majority of people in the world identify as heterosexual. So any people that are "heterophobic" won't usually be in a position to do any harm to anyone. Every day is Straight Pride Day. 

1 hour ago, PhuketSarah said:

Oh I like men, alright. Where are some? 

I have never been there yet, that I actually fancy anone like that! Not many of my friends have ever showed any interest either, nor have any of my hetro friends said thay had experience except one. A pretty wild bunch of open minded people ranging from hardcore extreme spports, wild parties with X and blow, and other stimulants that would have brought out tendences like what sexuality they have or are. Dont you think so? I is a lot of gay joking between them/us, but actually do it? No

if we want or wanted at the time we where young and fresh, we could have done it without consequenses! 

So I really do not  believe in this gay society wish or fantasy that everyone got in them! It is far far from actually do it to fantasy about it as well even with heavy boozing and drugs involved. Thats why I stated those who get fooled, wanted to be fooled! 

45 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I did no such thing.

What I do think is closed minded is not realizing the reality that the majority of the sexual audience for ladyboys are heterosexual oriented men.

That would be as STUPID as calling me straight if I find a handsome butch lesbian or transgender man attractive.

Yes...you did.  When someone asked who is having sexual relations with ladyboys,  your answer was “open minded straight men” and when I called you out in it, rather than admitting your mistake, you ignored it as you often do when challenged.

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Being "heterophobic" when it occurs is almost never an issue as the vast majority of people in the world identify as heterosexual. So any people that are "heterophobic" won't usually be in a position to do any harm to anyone. Every day is Straight Pride Day. 

That is a very ignorant statement.  If there was a “straight pride” parade, we would be called out as hateful and intolerant.

Just now, Airalee said:

Yes...you did.  When someone asked who is having sexual relations with ladyboys,  your answer was “open minded straight men” and when I called you out in it, rather than admitting your mistake, you ignored it as you often do when challenged.

You read something into my comment that I did not say. Ignoring your twisted personal vendetta, of course straight men that aren't into ladyboys are not closed minded just because they are not into ladyboys. What we are attracted to is what we're attracted to. I'm only saying a basic fact -- that the majority of the sexual audience for ladyboys are heterosexual identified men.  Gay men not much at all. 

4 minutes ago, Airalee said:

That is a very ignorant statement.  If there was a “straight pride” parade, we would be called out as hateful and intolerant.

You don't need one as you represent the vast majority of people. Is heterosexuality illegal anywhere? Is there any nation where people are murdered for being heterosexual? Don't pretend you don't get the point. Because you basically control almost everything because of your overwhelming majority in every nation on earth -- again, soak it in -- EVERY DAY IS STRAIGHT PRIDE DAY! Enjoy it instead of playing games about being oppressed when you are anything but. 

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You read something into my comment that I did not say. Ignoring your twisted personal vendetta, of course straight men that aren't into ladyboys are not closed minded just because they are not into ladyboys. What we are attracted to is what we're attracted to. I'm only saying a basic fact -- that the majority of the sexual audience for ladyboys are heterosexual identified men.  Gay men not much at all. 

E56D1FAF-23A3-4ADB-9B2D-FA08138086CA.jpeg

Of course, anybody who disagrees with Jingthing has a “twisted personal vendetta”

if I had such a vendetta for you, why would I have spent hours helping you out with the income tax laws for South American countries?

stop playing the victim.  It gets old.

10 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I have never been there yet, that I actually fancy anone like that! Not many of my friends have ever showed any interest either, nor have any of my hetro friends said thay had experience except one. A pretty wild bunch of open minded people ranging from hardcore extreme spports, wild parties with X and blow, and other stimulants that would have brought out tendences like what sexuality they have or are. Dont you think so? I is a lot of gay joking between them/us, but actually do it? No

if we want or wanted at the time we where young and fresh, we could have done it without consequenses! 

So I really do not  believe in this gay society wish or fantasy that everyone got in them! It is far far from actually do it to fantasy about it as well even with heavy boozing and drugs involved. Thats why I stated those who get fooled, wanted to be fooled! 

Believe what you want people generally are liars.  Especially about their sex life and more so about this topic.

Ask them if they all use a condom they will all say yes.  Ask the girls and they will say most don't.

You do not know the truth about your friends.  No one does.

They do not want judgement by you or your group.

But, believe what you want, the stats say otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You mean heterosexual identified men who are about to be homosexual identified men.

1 minute ago, Airalee said:

E56D1FAF-23A3-4ADB-9B2D-FA08138086CA.jpeg

Again, and stop harassing me with your personal attack obsession, I did NOT say that straight men not into ladyboys are closed minded just because of that. So you proved nothing and I suggest you back off now from your personal attacks. I have clarified what I said and what I didn't say. 

Just now, Jingthing said:

Again, and stop harassing me with your personal attack obsession, I did NOT say that straight men not into ladyboys are closed minded just because of that. So you proved nothing and I suggest you back off now from your personal attacks. I have clarified what I said and what I didn't say. 

You insinuated it.  There was no personal attack.  Stop playing the victim card.

Just now, Airalee said:

You insinuated it.  There was no personal attack.  Stop playing the victim card.

I did not. I was talking only about the audience for the ladyboys. I made no comment about straight men not into that. You do not have permission to speak for me. Again your posting behavior is now bordering on stalking. The topic is the topic. Not me and your obsession with insulting me and making stuff up that I said that I did not say. 

Archived