Hello

I want to build a house in Prachuap province and are looking for a good architect. I want to build in modern and minimalistic design. Can anyone recommend any architects that would be up to the task?

Hello

I want to build a house in Prachuap province and are looking for a good architect. I want to build in modern and minimalistic design. Can anyone recommend any architects that would be up to the task?

Are you just looking for the architect or a construction company to build it too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, irlguy1 said:

Are you just looking for the architect or a construction company to build it too?

First for an architect but when the house is drawn I will give the plans out to several construction companies for calculation of price before deciding who to give the job to 

Try the Tessahan, they have an architect that will be the one checking any submitted planning.  He will also be able to provide you plans at a fraction of the cost with the added benefit they will be passed as its his own work and a selection of already completed buildings..

• Like 1

Do you have any contact information to them? I cant find anything in Google

Tesabaan are your local planning office, they usually have an in house architect but you will need a translator as they rarely speak English and lots gets messed up in translation.
If you need a great English speaking construction company with their own architect you can drop me a pm as we arnt allowed to post company names here.