Video: Nigerian studying "International Business" caught dealing cocaine

webfact

Video: Nigerian studying "International Business" caught dealing cocaine

2pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

Video footage from the second floor car park of Central Lat Prao in northern Bangkok showed the arrest of a Nigerian man for dealing in cocaine.

Vincent Ikechukwu was found in possession of three packages of cocaine weighing a total of 5 grams.

He was arrested after a sting operation by undercover officers.

Police said he had admitted to supplying cocaine to nighttime party goers in the Thong Lor and Ekamai areas of downtown Bangkok.

He was selling the restricted Class 2 drug for 2,500 baht a gram.

The suspect has a Thai wife and child and has been in the country for ten years.

He was studying International Business at a Hua Mark university said Manager in their report.

Ramkhamhaeng University is in the Hua Mark area.

He was charged with possession of cocaine with intent to sell.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-01

• Like 1

Gone are the days when you can just be a corner peddler, nowadays, if you want to climb the ladder of successes in drug dealings you need a degree for it...but now

he take his time and finish his studies and get a degree in a prison....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yep! That was his misstake. He was competing with a too low and improper price.

what a rediculous  troll...''with a too low and improper price''..   wanna try that again??

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Gone are the days when you can just be a corner peddler, nowadays, if you want to climb the ladder of successes in drug dealings you need a degree for it...but now

he take his time and finish his studies and get a degree in a prison....

Maybe adding Criminology to pass the "time" :sleep: 

Edited by Dap

1 hour ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Unless you are an oil worker on a contract no reason to go there. Corrupt dangerous and dirty, I’m told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I confirm. Very dangerous, very corrupted and very dirty too. At least, Lagos. I went there.

9 hours ago, cgphuket said:

What I love about Thailand is the lack of political correctness that simply hides the truth.  For example; Nigerian = criminal 97% of the time.    Thailand proves that racial profiling works and is accurate.

It's funny, people on here say "why aren't they targeting white teachers in these stings?" We know why, because the chance of them being up to no good is so much lower. Even if they're here on a fake degree (which you obviously don't actually need for tefl anyway), they're still just getting on with teaching and trying to keep their heads down (and probably better for the kids than fully qualified Filipinos).

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

It's funny, people on here say "why aren't they targeting white teachers in these stings?" We know why, because the chance of them being up to no good is so much lower

Although the authorities have been targeting schools , looking for teachers working illegally 

7 hours ago, Get Real said:

Where exactly do you have any troll in that? I suggest you go ahead and study what the word and the Internet interpretation of that really means.

What I was suggesting was in a sarcastic and degrading way, that he upset the ones in power competing for the same customers.

dude if that's your attempt at sarcasm ''in your pathetic degrading way''...you might want to stick with what you do  best...troll....let the good times troll

13 minutes ago, mok199 said:

dude if that's your attempt at sarcasm ''in your pathetic degrading way''...you might want to stick with what you do  best...troll....let the good times troll

Don´t worry, I didn´t have any hope you would understand even when I explained. My low stance in the matter is now confirmed, dude.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Don´t worry, I didn´t have any hope you would understand even when I explained. My low stance in the matter is now confirmed, dude.

just messin with you dude..really I hold your posts in high regard ..ps that's me ,being you, being sarcastic with a degrading tone..have a good one.

• Haha 1