Australian man stabbed in Pattaya nightclub reveals details of his attack, denies groping woman

Jonathan Fairfield

4 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

The most disturbing thing about the video was the speed with which the Israeli guy went for that knife, he certainly needs locking up as he is a ticking time bomb.

If Jack the Ripper doesn't take kindly to ass-pinching best keep him away from the LBs on soi 6

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

Straight out of the Israeli Army and into travel trouble. Very common story in Israel I am told.

Another recruit for The Foreign Legion,  they like guys that know how to play with knives, or he will wind up in a Kibbuz somewhere with a new name. Israel does not, not extradite their citizens, not even those accused of murder in the USA. Case in point, Israeli teen ager - New York city, Vehicular Homicide, killed 3 students, injured seven others, one his girlfriend, fled to Israel, they refused to give him up. 

2 minutes ago, JAZZDOG said:

If Jack the Ripper doesn't take kindly to ass-pinching best keep him away from the LBs on soi 6

Be more tolerant, that's my motto...The pharmacist in Soi 3 pinched my nipple when I went in to buy some paracetamol, I laughed as he was obviously playing the numbers game, he's lucky I wasn't from Israel ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Israel does not, not extradite their citizens, not even those accused of murder in the USA.  

An Israeli citizen was extradited to the United States on Wednesday to face charges he took part in an insider trading scheme that used nonpublic information stolen from Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse First Boston, a unit of Credit Suisse Group.

Michael Akva, 36, who had lived in the Queens borough of New York City at the time of the alleged scheme, jumped bail and fled to Israel in September 2000 to escape prosecution, according to prosecutors.

https://www.haaretz.com/1.5023215

• Thanks 2

I admit I have my favorite bar girls and freelancers. Fun, sexy and some human attraction and chemistry.  I don’t feel great seeing them in a club with another guy especially if I am intoxicated and the guy is gross. But no way I stab anyone or approach her in front of her client.  I know this type of “jealousy” does not make logical or practical sense but it exists. Don’t advise me to marry one of them as that would change them and me for the worse. Peace. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Bangkok Ape said:

The Australian is a handsome dude, no issues getting a lady in Thailand. He'd have the run of the place. The Israeli is an ugly looking coward. Sure the Aussie would smash him one on one.

I doubt it. His soft

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

An Israeli citizen was extradited to the United States on Wednesday to face charges he took part in an insider trading scheme that used nonpublic information stolen from Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse First Boston, a unit of Credit Suisse Group.

Michael Akva, 36, who had lived in the Queens borough of New York City at the time of the alleged scheme, jumped bail and fled to Israel in September 2000 to escape prosecution, according to prosecutors.

https://www.haaretz.com/1.5023215

Hmmmm  maybe since The Donald is Israel's favorite President, things have changed.:wai:

33 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Yeah right. Really likely to be carrying a custom made flick knife with an aluminium handle and ceramic blade. See them for sale everywhere! More likely to be carrying a cheap flick knife you can buy in a lot of street markets here.

Bought this little gem (actually a POS)  for about $3 in Kuala Lumpur last month.  I needed a disposable knife for the hotel room, and this was what I found.   The blade is so thin it would probably break off in some warm butter, but the concept of it is pretty disturbing.  No metal at all except the screw.

Ceramic knife.jpg

Just now, impulse said:

Bought this little gem (actually a POS)  for about $3 in Kuala Lumpur last month.  I needed a disposable knife for the hotel room, and this was what I found.   The blade is so thin it would probably break off in some warm butter, but the concept of it is pretty disturbing.  No metal at all except the screw.

Ceramic knife.jpg

You can buy them easily enough and get them online here. Cheap and you get what you pay for. Fruit peelers and bread spreaders!

But someone could start making more robust, automatic opening, more tactical versions. And then, security, like the ones at airports need to be very very vigilent.

57 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

You can buy them easily enough and get them online here. Cheap and you get what you pay for. Fruit peelers and bread spreaders!

But someone could start making more robust, automatic opening, more tactical versions. And then, security, like the ones at airports need to be very very vigilent.

I've already got a set of non-folding ceramic kitchen knives up to about an 8" blade that are pretty stout and have lasted for years.  Unless there is some kind of tattle tale in the all plastic (?) handles, I don't even know how they'd notice them on a typical pass through airport security. 

Nightclub security?  Forget about them finding a well hidden one without pretty much a strip search.

13 minutes ago, mugaly said:

How did they know the perp was Isreali?  Did he have humus on his breath, or did he say shalom before stabbing him?

They have the CCTV of him going thru immigration and security at the Airport. That is the same way they figured that he had flown out of the country. The cops are not all that stupid. They know his name too.

I'd bet the BIB also have interviewed the driver the Israeli took from Pattaya to the airport.

Edited by IAMHERE
add the cops talking to taxi drivers and others outside the
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Yeah right. Really likely to be carrying a custom made flick knife with an aluminium handle and ceramic blade. See them for sale everywhere! More likely to be carrying a cheap flick knife you can buy in a lot of street markets here.

You may be not so up-to-date with knife materials these days, ceramic blades are literally now a household item, the missus has two sets of them in the kitchen.

They have been making EDC's (every day carry's) out of ceramic for years, using D10 (non-metallic) as handles, these including flippers. They are light weight, keep their edges for ages and IMO, the only reason they haven't taken over normal EDC's is that the ceramic blades are too brittle compared to the other carbon/stainless steels they use. Unless the 'flick knife' was recovered, would love to know how that was identified as well.

Anyway, going off-topic rapidly with this, I apologize.

15 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

You may be not so up-to-date with knife materials these days, ceramic blades are literally now a household item, the missus has two sets of them in the kitchen.

They have been making EDC's (every day carry's) out of ceramic for years, using D10 (non-metallic) as handles, these including flippers. They are light weight, keep their edges for ages and IMO, the only reason they haven't taken over normal EDC's is that the ceramic blades are too brittle compared to the other carbon/stainless steels they use. Unless the 'flick knife' was recovered, would love to know how that was identified as well.

Anyway, going off-topic rapidly with this, I apologize.

I wonder if the ''flick Knife" was recovered, Israeli probably didn't take it on the plane with him. So it was dumped somewhere between the Mixx Disco and the airport security line.

3 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

I wonder if the ''flick Knife" was recovered, Israeli probably didn't take it on the plane with him. So it was dumped somewhere between the Mixx Disco and the airport security line.

Unless it was ceramic with D10 scales and he had the balls to keep in his check-in baggage.....................:tongue:

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:19 AM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

That hospital was Pattaya Memorial Hospital where Jeremy describes a chaotic scene of people with doctors and nurses who couldn’t speak English unable to update him on his condition and journalists with cameras barging in to take photos of him as he lay in his hospital bed.

Jeremy, you are a disgrateful ......! Indicates to me how you behaved in the disco. Unfortunately you came across a scumbag.

18 hours ago, impulse said:

I needed a disposable knife for the hotel room...

You did?

I have probably stayed in more hotel rooms than you have had hot dinners and never really needed a flick knife. I have asked room service to bring me utensils when needed though.

17 minutes ago, impulse said:

One of the first things I do when I hit any city is to head off to a grocery store and bring back a buttload of fresh fruit, crackers, cookies, fried chicken, and whatever else looks good.  Some years, I spent over 200 nights in hotels and eating out gets old, time consuming, not very healthy, expensive, and a general PITA.  (FYI, I'm on expenses, so the money doesn't figure into my personal calculus)   

My way, I can snack a little at a time instead of gorging 3 meals a day.   And I don't have to get dressed, brave the elements, find transport, and sit in a restaurant for half an hour waiting on my food.  Or wait on room service (if the hotel even has room service) for what often turns out to be an expensive disappointment.  Eating goes from an hour or two, down to a few leisurely minutes, with a movie I've been wanting to see in the background.   Can't do that in a restaurant.  And restaurants close at night.  My fridge doesn't.

And if I'm not ordering food from them, I'm not borrowing their cutlery.  I carry my own.  That trip, I forgot.

J'ai compris. Hotel dining gets old quickly and when stuck in place without alternatives...

14 hours ago, Sheryl said:

The CCTV footage very clearly shows him reaching over and grabbing or touching her bottom.

Not what you do when trying to get someone's attention to give them a message,

Who says?

The video clip we are presented with is of the immediate incident and it sure looks like an ass grab. Unfortunately, the cuckold Israeli also saw it as an ass grab but in defending the girls honor, he slams her against the wall before stabbing the Aussie.

The story in the OP relates to cctv footage that confirms that the Aussie, his mate and the recipient of his ass-grab were in company earlier in the club.

...“The cops believed me because they saw from earlier footage she was with us all night.” ...

So friends being friends, Mixx being Mixx and Pattaya being Pattaya, ass grabbers do not need to be stabbed. Even the police brought flowers and gifts to the hospital so no need to turn this into a debate on acceptable public behavior... especially in Mixx on WS.

Edited by NanLaew

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

The video clip we are presented with is of the immediate incident and it sure looks like an ass grab. Unfortunately, the cuckold Israeli also saw it as an ass grab but in defending the girls honor, he slams her against the wall before stabbing the Aussie.

From that action, I get the sense he was defending something other than her honor.  Looked like he was more interested in not letting someone get on over on him, and she was just incidental to the altercation.