Thaksin, Yingluck enjoying their tour of the US

webfact

4 hours ago, Dave67 said:

Yes, it's good timing also today. In BKK Post a picture of the PM waving out of a Nok air pilots window on his way Phichit and Nakhon Sawan. haha haha GUTTED

I hope Mr P is having nightmares about this. He has lead a useless and unoranized bunch of morons since 2014, he made sure of political excile to save a loss in the next so called elections, take away your better and popular oppostion and he feels better. Posts like this are reminding him of the losser he is , I love it hahahaha

• Thanks 2

Thailand's greatest premier and Thailand first female premier deserve their break from the cesspit that is politics in Thailand. Neither were perfect and one was very greedy but no more than the others. I don't know a Thai who does not look back fondly to those days, happier times, times when they were better off than living under the Army rule.

The whole world knows the truth and they can travel freely and will always remind us of the injustice and hypocrisy that thrives in the Land of Guiles. They were no angels, just part of the rotten 'system' that carries on until this day. I wish them well and hope Thailand gets truth and honesty from the upcoming youth that is pressing against the Junta dinosaurs door.

• Like 2

The Shins are disgusting human beings. Many of their people died or are in jail because of them. Some people here on TV have no clue about what they have done to Thailand.  Anyhow, most important is that these corrupters will never come back to Thailand. 

• Sad 1

Must be nice traveling around the USA on money they stole from the Thai people? Then again they are not the first politician from Thailand to do that and won't be the last? The mob in power now are even worse. Its LittleP: and his forty thieves. But if I could vote I still vote for her She is the best looking P.M. I have ever seen say compared to Angela Merkel  Wonder if they went to see Obama He has a huge crush on her. At a picture I saw of him at a party she was at he was all over her like a rash lol lo, lol Lucky bugger

1 hour ago, GeckosDiving said:

Well Itchy and Scratchy can travel around the world if they want with all their money but one thing they can't do is

"COME BACK HOME"       LOL

They will one day. I'll bet on it.

Shows how serious the West feels about returning the "Shins" to be jailed in a country where an unelected  military junta is in control, and will probably stay in control of the Government!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

And what type of Visa, Passport are they traveling into the USA on?  Can't be diplomatic since that was all recalled revoked wasn't it? 

Perhaps a 1951 Convention travel document with a US special  visitor waiver.

4 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

And what type of Visa, Passport are they traveling into the USA on?  Can't be diplomatic since that was all recalled revoked wasn't it? 

Not an issue. If you have enough money, you can buy a legitimate passport, of several different nations.

And I doubt that Little P. is thinking of these two very much. He simply wants them to stay away from Thailand. That is all. Despite protestations to the contrary. Nobody in Thailand is making any effort to extradite them. Nobody.  

• Like 1

Good on you both.  Enjoy your visit to the U.S. and keep making Thailand look absolutely helpless to the rest of the world.  Is it my imagination or is Yingluck looking younger, happier than ever???  His sister??  Yeah right, his daughter is the proper relationship if you believe the gossip from people in the know up here in North part of Thailand.

4 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

just wondering the same thing.  Clearly they are inadmissible.  State must have given them a wavier.  So sad.  I guess money talks.

25 minutes ago, PREM-R said:

Dear Beer Boxer we are so lucky to have you..... an unbiased, level headed, and fair minded commentator on Thai politics. Not for you an obsession with the Shins.... no you post on threads concerning them in a moderate and level headed way.  So I feel it is fair to ask you... as an expert on Thai politics.... if Thaksin and Yingluck are 'fugitives' why are they able to travel the world... meet interesting and powerful people, without being apprehended by Interpol?   Could it be the case that the politically motivated charges and convictions against the Shins carry no weight in 'the real world'. 

I am sure there will be another thread, coming soon on TV forum that will provide a showcase for Thaksin and Yingluck and I await your further, moderate and well reasoned comments on it.

Interpol does not apprehend anyone. They have no powers of arrest. They only inform.  Basically, they "Rat you Out".

5 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Called the billionaire Visa. Good in most  countries in the world. Happy they are enjoying USA. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, vinegarbase said:

Be sure to have them report to immigration at every place they stay and if more than 90 days be sure they do their 90 day check in.

Very droll; but thought provoking for those of us in Thailand.

But, I'd like to know where the Shins get their somtam. And do they drink coffee or tea. It's not until questions such as these are answered that the picture will be completed; so to speak.

As for Ch-o-ch and Little Toad (notice the capital letters to show respect); they still haven't sussed out why the Shins are so loved and they are just tolerated.

Edited by owl sees all