Testosterone, steroids, etc.

GoDucks

On 9/1/2018 at 9:04 PM, tropo said:

The first thing I would do is start supplementing boron. There's a very high probability you're deficient, as most people are. Add magnesium and iodine too. Test yourself again after several months.

It has been shown to increase estrogen and testosterone. There will be many side benefits too, such as improved bone density and joint integrity. If you have osteoarthritis already, it will make the pains disappear and improve joint strength. If you don't have it, it will likely prevent it. It will protect against osteoporosis, or reverse it if you already have it. Hair growth may improve, teeth will be strengthened. Mental clarity could be another possible side benefit... and last but not least... "Compelling evidence is accumulating that the trace mineral boron plays an important role in protecting men against deadly prostate cancer".

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2015/11/boron-reduces-prostate-cancer-risk/page-01

These benefits are not some magic drug-like effect. It's just normalization after lifelong deficiency of a very important mineral. Due to farming practices around the world, apart from a few countries (Israel, parts of Turkey and China), few people get enough in their diet. Most multimineral and vitamin formulas don't have enough. I aim for about 15 - 20 mg per day but started off with much higher doses.

Do some research on boron - you'll be amazed at what it can do.

Thanks tropo!

I have been supplementing  boron (borax) for a week now this stuff is nothing short of amazing.  I had knee pain from a combination of training, age,weight and previous contact sport related injuries. 

All thd pain is gone! Even my overpriced glautamine couldnt compete with this!

How do you make your magnesium and iodine solutions?

I ordered my borax from chemipan very cheap.

• Like 1

Is anybody using cypionax?

I'm not sure of its quality anymore. I used to get more energy during workouts from it. I swapped to a German made brand same dose and felt the difference.

So either cypionax is not pure as before or .....I dunno.

But now I can't get the German brand and trying cypionax again. It's not having much of an affect as before.

Any thoughts.

Btw. If you exercise a lot then try roids sensibly. Why not. Either way your gonna die soon anyway.

1 hour ago, stud858 said:

Is anybody using cypionax?

I'm not sure of its quality anymore. I used to get more energy during workouts from it. I swapped to a German made brand same dose and felt the difference.

So either cypionax is not pure as before or .....I dunno.

But now I can't get the German brand and trying cypionax again. It's not having much of an affect as before.

Any thoughts.

Btw. If you exercise a lot then try roids sensibly. Why not. Either way your gonna die soon anyway.

How long you use Cypionax?

25 minutes ago, stud858 said:

A few years. The German stuff was enanthate that I swapped too with better affect.Maybe my body prefers that to cypionate now.

I feel anything you use for a longer period, your body adopt to, and you do not get that high feeling or bull feeling. Of course depends on timing and how quick your body adopt to the different substances. It is like a drug, and the biggest risk, is to stay on the same dose, and not take more every time you feel you need a boost. 

11 hours ago, robblok said:

With TRT there is no guesswork for me, just a little self study and a friendly clinic that does blood tests. For those of us who have brains its not that hard to figure out after you understand half life of compounds and do your own blood tests. So no guess work I know what dose works for me.

As for your experiece won 750-1g yes similar to me though I did not increase my body-weight that much. Once i started with it I already had a good base muscle wise so the increase was there but not as big as your increase. I was also not that young so I still needed recovery but less.

I am the opposite of you, i never have to worry about keeping muscle, i have to worry about losing fat. Its just how I am so I never had to increase my food intake that high. 

Different bodies have different metabolic rates and hold on different to muscle. I had a friend like you a hard gainer but always real lean. We ate a lot different (trained together) I got strong easier big easier.. but never as lean as he did. Just different body types and i knew a lot less about food and diet back then.

Anyway IMHO HGH is not worth it but who knows it might work for you but the prices are crazy. 

I mainly did bodyweight exercises in the army, boxing and cross country running before i decided to "bulk up" ???? 

The 25kg was gained ridiculously fast, my weight was going up at freaky levels on 8 meals and protein shakes etc

Strength went through the roof but i could not be bothered with the lifestyle and mainly the eating to sustain it, my body changed though 

It never dropped back to pre steroid levels so some of the size was permanent

(although my metabolism probably slowed down too so i can keep the muscle and still do with less food even over 90kg) 

18 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Yeah what happened with Tropo? Haven’t heard from him in a while.

He is alive just browsing the forum less. I still PM with him. He is also training a bit different now. We all have our ups and downs. I know I have them then I make less use of the health part of the forum too.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, eezergood said:

Im glad this thread is alive & being posted on as it has some really really great info.....

A little off topic ( i apologise) in another thread I saw a guy asking about DNP - i PM'd him to strongly advise against & then nothing, I hope he is ok. 

I know who you mean he is ok.

I have taken DNP myself and many others have too. Its dangerous but its the most effective fat loss drug there is. But its really dangerous for people who have no clue about half life's and how a product accumulates. Also if your off on the dosage again its deadly, the dose that works and the dose that kills are close. 

I won't put myself through DNP hell again. When i was fat I just had to try it. But it was 2 weeks of hell. Swearing all day even in an airconditioned room. You can't get out.. you sweat in bed. I was a total wreck. I would not advise anyone to do it. 

On 2/24/2019 at 8:03 AM, robblok said:

I know who you mean he is ok.

I have taken DNP myself and many others have too. Its dangerous but its the most effective fat loss drug there is. But its really dangerous for people who have no clue about half life's and how a product accumulates. Also if your off on the dosage again its deadly, the dose that works and the dose that kills are close. 

I won't put myself through DNP hell again. When i was fat I just had to try it. But it was 2 weeks of hell. Swearing all day even in an airconditioned room. You can't get out.. you sweat in bed. I was a total wreck. I would not advise anyone to do it. 

braver than me......... glad to see the other guy is ok no need to mention the person

2 hours ago, eezergood said:

braver than me......... glad to see the other guy is ok no need to mention the person

Maybe I was just more desperate, when your fat you really do many crazy things. However i do think DNP can be used safely, but only by smart people who understand stuff as half life and dosage ect.

Still you won't be seeing me use it again as it just took me out for 2 weeks. Just not worth it, maybe if you live in alaska or something like that. The extra heat is just annoying.

25 minutes ago, robblok said:

Maybe I was just more desperate, when your fat you really do many crazy things. However i do think DNP can be used safely, but only by smart people who understand stuff as half life and dosage ect.

Still you won't be seeing me use it again as it just took me out for 2 weeks. Just not worth it, maybe if you live in alaska or something like that. The extra heat is just annoying.

Sounds like crazy stuff indeed :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_uk/article/bjbyw5/the-killer-weight-loss-drug-dnp-is-still-claiming-young-lives

I see many bulky guys at gym that most likely take some extra juice, but I see a lot with big bellies.

What seems to work for me is avoid carbs and run 3k every 2nd day.

If you more or less do that but still get the belly I'm guessing it's hormonal issues and difficult to address the fat problem.

Time for a jab!

3 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

It can be real dangerous especially for stupid people who have no idea what they are doing. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who think doubling dosages of stuff is a good idea. With DNP that can kill. This is not a solution to mess around with.

I will never use it again, because it just took me out completely. The sweating is too crazy when you run it in a country like Thailand. 

I just had to try it.. and its effective but you can't really train when you are on it. Its just nasty stuff, i would even know where to get it anymore.

Just now, stud858 said:

I see many bulky guys at gym that most likely take some extra juice, but I see a lot with big bellies.

If you more or less do that but still get the belly I'm guessing it's hormonal issues and difficult to address the fat problem.

Time for a jab!

Big bellies on big guys are apparently from Growth Hormone.

1 minute ago, stud858 said:

Time for a jab!

Diet, is all important, you can't be lean and good looking without a good diet. Getting big is easy, getting big and lean is not.

• Like 1

Just now, mokwit said:

Big bellies on big guys are apparently from Growth Hormone.

Some say its because of that.. i think its just crappy diet. That is if we are talking about the average bodybuilder gym rat, not the guys in competition. 

20 hours ago, robblok said:

Some say its because of that.. i think its just crappy diet. That is if we are talking about the average bodybuilder gym rat, not the guys in competition. 

agreed the GH belly is overplayed, more food more training = bigger everything, this includes the gut 

20 hours ago, stud858 said:

Time for a jab!

Exactly it works for you! Calorie deficit is the only way to drop weight, wither by intake restriction (eat less) or increase output (move more) or both. The intricacies of insulin response and macro adjustment for most (99% i would say) are irrelevant

2 minutes ago, eezergood said:

Exactly it works for you! Calorie deficit is the only way to drop weight, wither by intake restriction (eat less) or increase output (move more) or both. The intricacies of insulin response and macro adjustment for most (99% i would say) are irrelevant

This is something i can 100% agree with people seem to think that fasting / low carb / keto / paleo have some magic and make people lose fat faster. The reality is and has been proven so many times. There is no magic fat loss diet, just less calories in what form will help you lose weight.

Sure there are a few people who have other problems like insulin sensitivity but that is not a huge part of the populace. It might be good for some to go low carb especially if they are totally out of shape because then there MIGHT be an insulin problem too.

I get really tired of all those people making so much more out of it. Every diet works as long as you stick to it and your in a caloric deficit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, robblok said:

This is something i can 100% agree with people seem to think that fasting / low carb / keto / paleo have some magic and make people lose fat faster. The reality is and has been proven so many times. There is no magic fat loss diet, just less calories in what form will help you lose weight.

Sure there are a few people who have other problems like insulin sensitivity but that is not a huge part of the populace. It might be good for some to go low carb especially if they are totally out of shape because then there MIGHT be an insulin problem too.

I get really tired of all those people making so much more out of it. Every diet works as long as you stick to it and your in a caloric deficit. 

Diets are the new religions - dogmatic and all are right (to some extent) 

6 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

Neil de grass tyson (the famous astro physicist) says nobody ever asks him to write a book on weight loss because it would consist of only 1 sentence.... 

"expend more calories than you consume." 

He's right.. ???? 

yes - no matter how you do it, you can literally eat ice cream and nothing else as long as the total calorie count is less than consumed. Trying to convince people of this, however, is bloody hard

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, robblok said:

My experience with my own body shows differences between restricted calorie carb diet v restricted calorie fat diet(keto).

The main dead give away while on carb version is the red rashes and acne spots on my skin suggesting my body is allergic to carbon hydrogen junk (carbs).

There are those that seem to handle carbs ok.

I'm not one of them.

I've recategorized wheat, rice and others that convert to sugar as not useful food at all.

But, each individual reads their own body best. Choose what works best for you. If it's being overweight with chocolate cake , enjoy.

2 minutes ago, stud858 said:

My experience with my own body shows differences between restricted calorie carb diet v restricted calorie fat diet(keto).

The main dead give away while on carb version is the red rashes and acne spots on my skin suggesting my body is allergic to carbon hydrogen junk (carbs).

There are those that seem to handle carbs ok.

I'm not one of them.

I've recategorized wheat, rice and others that convert to sugar as not useful food at all.

But, each individual reads their own body best. Choose what works best for you. If it's being overweight with chocolate cake , enjoy.

Strange thing is that all the research indicates that there is almost no advantage to low carb vs caloric restriction. The difference is just not that much at all over time. So i trust the research and am wary of the low carb crazies. (i am talking about those who think that magical things happen and you can eat what you want and not get fat ect).

Of course you know best what your body can handle, but in the end its about caloric restrictions no matter how you accomplish it. If its with paleo, IF, low carb ect.. i don't really care.

I only have trouble with those who think there is just one way to diet and are too pig headed to see the error of their ways.

The best diet is the diet you can stick with. That CAN be low carb, it could also be a twinkie diet. Though health wise id go for low carb then.

• Like 1

The keto boys reckon that once you’ve gone keto you can go without food and burn fat better, and thus it’s easy to eat less than you burn.  Apparently the non-keto-adapted people are ravenously hungry and fainting with low blood sugar through lack of easily burnt hydrocarbons, and can’t exert the effort to burn the calories.

10 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

The keto boys reckon that once you’ve gone keto you can go without food and burn fat better, and thus it’s easy to eat less than you burn.  Apparently the non-keto-adapted people are ravenously hungry and fainting with low blood sugar through lack of easily burnt hydrocarbons, and can’t exert the effort to burn the calories.

Try living without carbs for a while and your energy will crash so hard you will not be in the mood to do anything

24 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

Try living without carbs for a while and your energy will crash so hard you will not be in the mood to do anything

That was my experience from taking carbs too low - not in the mood to do anything but still Ok energy wise in the gym.