Testosterone, steroids, etc.

GoDucks

3 hours ago, tropo said:

The first thing I would do is start supplementing boron. There's a very high probability you're deficient, as most people are. Add magnesium and iodine too. Test yourself again after several months.

It has been shown to increase estrogen and testosterone. There will be many side benefits too, such as improved bone density and joint integrity. If you have osteoarthritis already, it will make the pains disappear and improve joint strength. If you don't have it, it will likely prevent it. It will protect against osteoporosis, or reverse it if you already have it. Hair growth may improve, teeth will be strengthened. Mental clarity could be another possible side benefit... and last but not least... "Compelling evidence is accumulating that the trace mineral boron plays an important role in protecting men against deadly prostate cancer".

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2015/11/boron-reduces-prostate-cancer-risk/page-01

These benefits are not some magic drug-like effect. It's just normalization after lifelong deficiency of a very important mineral. Due to farming practices around the world, apart from a few countries (Israel, parts of Turkey and China), few people get enough in their diet. Most multimineral and vitamin formulas don't have enough. I aim for about 15 - 20 mg per day but started off with much higher doses.

Do some research on boron - you'll be amazed at what it can do.

Yes thanks i will definitely look into Boron actually i did that before already. Raising my T levels and estrogen levels seems what i need now.

My PSA is fine but indeed my joints are not so great.

Life extension is my favorite brand for sups btw.

i somewhat fear my endocrinologist swiftly wants put me on TRT because it make income for him. However i first like to Lower my Prolactin levels then make new blood tests.

i read  Selegiline cabergoline vit B6 all will lower Prolactin levels should I consider this? Aswell as Boron.

18 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Yes thanks i will definitely look into Boron actually i did that before already. Raising my T levels and estrogen levels seems what i need now.

My PSA is fine but indeed my joints are not so great.

Life extension is my favorite brand for sups btw.

i somewhat fear my endocrinologist swiftly wants put me on TRT because it make income for him. However i first like to Lower my Prolactin levels then make new blood tests.

i read  Selegiline cabergoline vit B6 all will lower Prolactin levels should I consider this? Aswell as Boron.

After you Test your bloodwork, you will know what you need and can buy it anywhere you like cheaply 

(no need to keep going back to the endocrinologist to get a trt shot) 

Edited by Ks45672

55 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

After you Test your bloodwork, you will know what you need and can buy it anywhere you like cheaply 

57 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

I Don’t really exactly sure  what i need yet.

just TRT been adviced but i agree more with Tropo to fully explore other options first and try also to lower my Prolactin before any TRT.

Since i now have done  a full bloodtest with new numbers so i have send this also to my endocrinologist in Europe to see what his recommend will be. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, vinegarbase said:

Anyone know if it is possible to find Arimistane in Thailand?

You can buy it on eBay.

Search: "Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals ARIMISTANE Estrogen Blocker Anti-Aromatase, 60 Tablets"

$50 including shipping.

In a shop here? I doubt it.

Edited by tropo

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hummin said:

I think I have my sweet spot now

250 mg Enanthate every 17-21 days intermuscular gives me a steady treatment now without any high and lows. 

179 cm

87 kg

18% fat

Strenght and sex as age 35. 

And how about half of that dose every 9 or 10 days SubQ?

will u try it?

13 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

And how about half of that dose every 9 or 10 days SubQ?

will u try it?

I really do not have time and effort to test more now, since I travel and work alot. Easier to make a injection every 17 - 21 days, since it fits my scedule better. If and when I stay one place for a longer period, I will test and see how it works for me. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, faraday said:

None, haven't seen any changes.

Hmmm interesting i was thinking TRT would maybe create  less wrinkles in face, perhaps a more moisture oily skin overall and maybe more collagen production? A thicker or thinner skin? but for you no change at all? Acne sometimes can flare up.

11 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Hmmm interesting i was thinking TRT would maybe create  less wrinkles in face, perhaps a more moisture oily skin overall and maybe more collagen production? A thicker or thinner skin? but for you no change at all? Acne sometimes can flare up.

If you want nice skin you have to take oestrogen not testosterone, but note you will also grow a pair of tits, put on weight, and become contrary and bloody difficult to get along with.

9 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Well, to be more accurate. As I have aged over the last 5 years since starting trt, so has my skin. So I have no way of knowing really. Maybe it's aged at a slower rate...?

I will add though, that last week I ran out of Testosterone - 'they', whoever "they" are, are tightening up on selling it at pharmacies.

After going over my 10 day injection time by 5 days, I felt rotten - moody & miserable.

I managed to obtain some from a website: allegedly.

????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, faraday said:

Well, to be more accurate. As I have aged over the last 5 years since starting trt, so has my skin. So I have no way of knowing really. Maybe it's aged at a slower rate...?

I will add though, that last week I ran out of Testosterone - 'they', whoever "they" are, are tightening up on selling it at pharmacies.

After going over my 10 day injection time by 5 days, I felt rotten - moody & miserable.

I managed to obtain some from a website: allegedly.

????

All testosterone brands or just Bayer Testoviron - the two legit are Bayer and Rotex and non bodybuilder pharmacies will just stock one or both of those.  Reason I ask is because Bayer Proviron is out of stock and expected to be until "next year" - but UGL/Indian generic was offered so wondering if a Bayer issue?

Edited by mokwit

Just now, mokwit said:

All testosterone brands or just Bayer Testoviron - the two legit are Bayer and Rotex. Reason I ask is because Bayer Proviron is out of stock and expected to be until "next year" - but UGL/Indian generic was offered so wondering if a Bayer issue?

My usual pharmacist said he has to order more from Germany, & it'll take two months to come!

Where did you get the Rotex?

Q to Bayer Thai:

I am told by BKK retail pharmacies that Provironum is out of stock and will be "for months"/"until next year". There seems to be a similar situation with Testoviron. What is going on? How can this "out of stock" of a drug happen? When will Provironum be back in stock?

Reply I got from Bayer Thai:

Thank you for your question.  Provironum is currently in supply shortage situation.  We are expecting the stock back to normal by Q2/2019.  Thank you.

All the best,

Nanthawat Sornsiri
Marketing Manager
It may be beyond Thai office control - Provironum is made in Brazil - don't know about Testoviron. Bayer Thai have always been EXCEPTIONALLY helpful when I have had questions.

Edited by mokwit
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/15/2018 at 3:31 PM, Hummin said:

This was what I could get today! 

Anyone have experience with this one? I will make ,5 ml every week!?

87902EEF-A222-4853-9014-52273B47D415.jpeg

Anyone know anything about this? Tried it for 6 weeks, when b ack home, and grew quite a bit of hair. I did not feel to good on it, as I did with Bayer after a few shots, but libido, and so on was great. 

This is what I found so far 

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-picture-forum/598140-munster-labs-sustanon-what-hell-real-fake.html

I have tried a few different labs when there was no bayer without any problems. I still would prefer bayer but did use this brand without problems. Much cheaper of course 1.000 bt per 10mg. 

I prefer the real Bayer stuff but this does the trick too, its easier to take smaller amounts with vials like this then the separate bayer vials. 

20190211_154612 (Small).jpg

On 6/17/2018 at 10:33 AM, poanoi said:

oxandrolone worked like a charm for me,

is in pill form so theres no taking it up the arse,

and it doesnt disable your testicles like nearly every

other hormone do.

its a tad pricey compared to the others,

but since you just want to get a temporary boost anyway,

as oppose to getting stuck until death on it,

so what?

for training, you are old and fragile,

and should keep harping on with repetitive many repetitions even if oxan gives you strength for more,

busted tendons ends training just like that.

if its fat you want to lose, dnp  fatburner works like a charm but a single overdose can be deadly,

so thats also a place where its better to play safe

What was your source of oxandrolone?  What dose per day?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chilli42 said:

What was your source of oxandrolone?  What dose per day?

Every pharmacy in touristy area's has it

Some have it in stock others will show you a catelog and then you can "order it" 

Don't forget to haggle, the prices in the book will be a multiple of the "real price" 

Edited by Ks45672