Video: Foreign tourist in hospital after fight in Pattaya lady boy bar

webfact

1 hour ago, Manny said:

Remember Lady Boys are people who want you to accept them for who they are because they couldn't accept themselves for who they were. Self Delusion and a consequent 40% suicide rate after they get older than 40 and nobody wants to engage in weird sexual acts any longer. A mental illness pure and simple. The last social group of society with a 40% suicide rate was Jews being held in Nazi Concentration camps in the second world war. Go Figure. Surely dangerous self deluded unpredictables

This will touch a few raw nerves with the ladyboy defenders.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moe666 said:

He was defiantly drunk, I have to go with the lady boys. Seen a few around and been into their bars never a problem but I didn't act like a fool either

Why they hide the video footage?

close bar jail them fine them pay all medical..

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

I know a couple of Ladyboys here in Chiang Mai, and while I know they certainly don't represent all others, they truly are a couple of the nicest people you would want to know.  Polite, courteous, non confrontational, with good personalities and good jobs.  

Well said.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brling said:

This will touch a few raw nerves with the ladyboy defenders.

People have different dreams to follow. The suicide reference is a logical fallacy and the stats are untrue. Transgender people have been in our communities for hundreds of years. These stories are cheap sensationalism.  We dont get headlines 'male heterosexual in bar fight'...or 'hetrosexual female caught shop lifting'....Its a non story...

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

I know a couple of Ladyboys here in Chiang Mai, and while I know they certainly don't represent all others, they truly are a couple of the nicest people you would want to know.  Polite, courteous, non confrontational, with good personalities and good jobs.  

Thanks for that

• Like 1

18 hours ago, petermik said:

Any possibility they might teach the dross that come here to Pattaya how to behave   :thumbsup:

The LBs who work in my local super market in Pattaya are perfectly well behaved. Its time the media and and TV stopped these unfair generalisation in headlines and articles. 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 3:24 PM, peterb17 said:

Wow one fine figure of a man - how on earth would you let yourself go so far.

Why do people have to get so drunk - and then constantly get into trouble - it’s weird 

In all fairness we don't know what his personality is like sober.

• Sad 1

Just release the CCTV footage so we can all see who started it. Maybe the drunk tourist stumbled into this bar without even knowing it was full of ladyboys ? Then what do you do ? When he realized it a fight broke out or maybe he just try to run away and hit his head. Should be easy to solve by looking at the video.

1 minute ago, balo said:

Maybe the drunk tourist stumbled into this bar without even knowing it was full of ladyboys ?

This is the big problem with ladyboys. They dress up to look like ladies. Their whole purpose is to fool those who have no interest in MEN into coming into their bars, get as much money out of them and hope the drunk takes them home. It's all deception, nothing else and that is why most tourists hate them.

Video: Foreign tourist in hospital after fight in Pattaya lady boy bar

10PM.jpg.399eaecec5e43a9d99841394e3577e32.jpg
Picture: Rak Siam News

A video on the Rak Siam News site showed the aftermath of a fight between a foreign tourist and a group of lady boys at the Pook Bar in Soi Bua Khao, Pattaya on Sunday.

The tourist was left with a head wound and there was a considerable amount of blood. After being given first aid by Sawang Boriboon medics he was loaded up on the back of a pick-up for the short ride to hospital.

Lady boys in the bar gave their version of what had happened.

One called Nakharin Jankaew, 26, from Lampang said that he heard a commotion out in the street. Then the drunk tourist came in and ordered a drink. 

He hadn't even drunk that when he still refused to calm down and was told to watch his aggressive behavior.

Then a fight broke out. Nakharin claimed he was punched by the tourist in the face and it was now all swollen.

The tourist hurt himself when he collided with the floor, he told the reporter.

Another lady boy suffered injury to an arm and leg in the melee.

They had to defend themselves, they noted.

Police are waiting for the tourist to sober up before trying to get to the bottom of the matter.

Source: Rak Siam News
  tvn_logo.jpg&key=c0462a795211d2ee26e4aec14494dc36e676f591189aadad96b38e269ae09239 -- [emoji767] Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-18    

Whose bottom lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:14 PM, webfact said:

Police are waiting for the tourist to sober up before trying to get to the bottom of the matter.

I think the drunk tourist was trying to get to the bottom of another matter

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2018 at 2:55 PM, Darcula said:

Perhaps someone with knowledge of such things could confirm whether ladyboy bar floors are usually made of hardwood.

Even if it was tiled, usually plenty of hardwood in the bar - a collision was inevitable. 

• Haha 1