British tourist forced to apologise after being caught trying to pull insurance scam on Koh Samui

snoop1130

11 hours ago, mickymouse1 said:

Hey mate, the bugger didn't get away with it?or am I reading different story??

well IT tried, its even worse at it show to anyone that its a perfect idi...

13 hours ago, MW72 said:

How about saying sorry to all the people who pay inflated insurance prices to cover scamming pricks like you who get away with it?

12 hours ago, mickymouse1 said:

Hey mate, the bugger didn't get away with it?or am I reading different story??

I think it is just your comprehension skills in reading MW72s post. Maybe try reading it slowly. He was referring to scammers LIKE this bloke who get away with it ?.

• Like 1

So the moron decides to fly all the way to Thailand to pull this cheap stunt! Could have tried it in London instead of wasting his time and money trying this scam here. It is fraud and deserves some Jail time to let him ponder about his extreme unintelligence!! How much was he hoping to gain???

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, peperobi said:

The peoples never learn I got so many cases like that when I was working for the TPD as a volunteer in Samui. The name of that guy doesn't sound very British.

Perhaps you or the bloke that photo-bombed the arrest can explain how that actually works? I'll skip work permits but what sort of checks were made, other than by a tailor?

Edited by evadgib