Melania Trump's jacket mixes message during visit to detained immigrant children

webfact

15 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

Everyone is just making too much of this, it wasn't a message, it wasn't a fashion statement it was just another example of the stupidity of this administration....there was no one in the White House that was willing to tell the empress that she was wearing the wrong clothes 

Yes, and she knew that, and she can read, and she's not the type that would normally buy such a cheap teenage level jacket. I think it was intentional. A TROLL move. Look who she's married to? The greatest troll the world has ever known.

On 6/22/2018 at 6:33 AM, FreddieRoyle said:

From President Trump's Twitter account, he explained what the message meant. 

“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!"

Well said Mr Trump. I suspected it might have been to do with icon of the progressives Peter Fonda wanting Barron Trump kidnapped and put in a cage with pedophiles, but no, apparently it was all to do with the boring fake news.

Yes Peter Fonda is a well known icon of the Progressives. He is constantly cited by Progressives across the board for his perspicacious comments on issues of the day. In Progressive strongholds you will find altars with images of Peter Fonda wreathed with incense.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, and she knew that, and she can read, and she's not the type that would normally buy such a cheap teenage level jacket. I think it was intentional. A TROLL move. Look who she's married to? The greatest troll the world has ever known.

Yes, indeed.

Sow confusion has always been a Trump tactic. Say vague things out of context with unfinished sentences so that everyone can take from it what they want to believe.

Control the narrative is another Trump tried-and-tested move. What is everybody talking about? Melania's jacket. The narrative has been controlled. Fewer people are talking about the chaotic, poorly planned and woefully badly implemented immigration policy