Petchaburi Brit tops the overstay list in latest crackdown on foreign criminals

webfact

9 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Reading the part of the thread that had been posted before he posted his comment would not "of" [sic] helped at all as colinneil had not mentioned his medical condition up to that stage.

Yes you are perfectly correct there my man

I decided to check back out of interest as I know you are normally on the ball

You and Colin were involved with POST 28 which to confirm my mistake regards that exchange was because Colin did not qualify his medical situation as regards his overstay until POST 32

I mistakenly thought it concerned POST 146 thus my comment about reading the whole thread

That is what you get when you shove your all in when uninvited so to speak 

Now comes my best effort at defence POST 28 via POST 32 to POST 146 is a long way at my age 55555555555

In no way does that absolve me from my slack performance in this thread, which by the way I am bored with now 555555

My advice still holds for the poster of POST 146  who it was aimed at but via the wrong channels

Now then hows that for ya chap, you are right on the money but dont get carried away its only a flash in the pan 555555

Edited by oldlakey

15 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

When I first got here there were people who had overstayed by decades and had never bothered doing visa runs or address reports .... 

They times they are a changing....... 

Yes, you probably are right. It was no big deal those days to get a visa But now they are because the Visa business it is getting to be big business Authorities can see it only affects farangs to get a visa and not thai citizens. They have found another cash cow.

7 hours ago, oldlakey said:

Yes you are perfectly correct there my man

I decided to check back out of interest as I know you are normally on the ball

You and Colin were involved with POST 28 which to confirm my mistake regards that exchange was because Colin did not qualify his medical situation as regards his overstay until POST 32

I mistakenly thought it concerned POST 146 thus my comment about reading the whole thread

That is what you get when you shove your all in when uninvited so to speak 

Now comes my best effort at defence POST 28 via POST 32 to POST 146 is a long way at my age 55555555555

In no way does that absolve me from my slack performance in this thread, which by the way I am bored with now 555555

My advice still holds for the poster of POST 146  who it was aimed at but via the wrong channels

Now then hows that for ya chap, you are right on the money but dont get carried away its only a flash in the pan 555555

You ever thought about going into politics Lakey?

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2018 at 11:02 AM, chippendale said:

187 days is nothing.

I bet there are still guys hiding out on 10+ years overstay. Award a gold Rolex to the cop who rugby tackles him.

yes, its what I was thinking. Is this article pathetic or what

On 6/22/2018 at 1:51 PM, bkkcanuck8 said:

The vast majority of the overstays would have filled in where they are currently staying - or are staying not far from that location -- since when they entered ... most of them had no forethought that they would be overstaying so they answered truthfully.  Most people by the time they overstay have already visited for a lengthy time, and have preferences on where they want to stay.  Compiling that list of data, you would likely be able to track down the majority of the overstays.

Offer a portion of the fines as a reward for information leading to capture - and you would likely even get more up to date information.

Thais love to grass on farangs, I can definitely see a reward system working here. 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 3:54 PM, davidst01 said:

yes, its what I was thinking. Is this article pathetic or what

Very weak article 

The best they could do was an old scrote with 187 days lol..... 

Most people know someone who can beat that record by years