Pygmy Hedgehogs

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has seen any pygmy hedgehogs for sale in Thailand. They are the cutest little companion animals they fit in your hand. In the US and England they are very popular. My friend who was teaching in Taiwan saw some there. I just want to know if they are available in se asia and where. Thank you catnip

The hedgehogs don't mind the weather but I keep mine inside anyways. They're some of the best pets I've had. They're easy to take care of, cheap, and breed easily.

@OP: If you can wait until April I'll have a litter for sale. 400 baht each, bred for temper which is the main problem with them.

JJ park has them as well as Seri center but you have to look long and hard to find ones that are decent-looking.

Edited by MrSnrang

The hedgehogs don't mind the weather but I keep mine inside anyways. They're some of the best pets I've had. They're easy to take care of, cheap, and breed easily.

@OP: If you can wait until April I'll have a litter for sale. 400 baht each, bred for temper which is the main problem with them.

JJ park has them as well as Seri center but you have to look long and hard to find ones that are decent-looking.

Edited by catnip

Thank you so much for the information. I love them and I am willing to wait, will you please pm me with your contact information. Thank you so much catnip