All 13 Football Team Members Found Alive inside Flooded Cave

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've shed a few tears of happiness this morning. The relief those lads and their families must be feeling is incalculable. Hats off to all involved and now let's get them out as quickly and safely as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Great relief and Joy all around. A good lesson for all too.

Well done by everyone here, I hope that the International Rescuers have time to pass on a little of their experience to the local members so a faster outcome appears next time 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Micbozy said:

Blessed be and praise to the Lord. (And the rescuers) Such good news is rare these days.

7 hours ago, swanny321 said:

Blessed be and praise to the Lord. (And the rescuers) Such good news is rare these days.

The Lord  and in an earlier post ,God , had nothing to do with it.  Well done the rescuers... but which team found these lads ? !!

30 minutes ago, Eligius said:

I am amazed by the resilience of these brave young kids. I would have expected - if anything - that they would be lying down utterly depleted and almost beyond help. But watching the video we see that their spirit has not been broken. Incredible! I think like most of us, it is difficult to express the happiness we feel over this - and our admiration for the bravery of all concerned.

I am too very surprised ( and happy ) by their " shape "; I was expecting too that they were in apparent very bad condition

but they are young  and sporty ( we have seen pictures of bicycles ), not full of Mac Donald and Coca cola    Congratulations, young boys ( I don't forget also people who help to find them ) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together and has the happiest ending of all time congratulations to all that have risked their lives to find the little fellas.

And so far, amazingly, not a single rescuer mishap or injury (that I am aware of). I call that SPECTACULAR.

• Like 2

This is the ideal time to start moving all the media reps' and reporters out of the immediate area and leave the rescuers free to get on with it.

One conference a day with them in an area well away from the cave entrance. One report a day is all they need and all they should get.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together and has the happiest ending of all time congratulations to all that have risked their lives to find the little fellas.
Happy ending? That's a little premature as they're still trapped underground in a cave that is likely to flood when the heavy rains come. Getting them out is going to be very difficult.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

37 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

I appreciate it is a team effort, but a bit of recognition  by the Governor for people who have travelled thousands of miles to help would not go amiss.

According to the video transcription in Post 42, the team that found them was from  " ... the navy".

The blokes first on the scene weren't interested in nationalistic kudos so why should any of us not directly involved be waving our national flags either? Just an excellent effort from all involved in finding them and with the eventual outcome we all hope for - that they're returned to the surface safely.

Edited by Ron19
Off topic comment
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Argus Tuft said:

Emotional and lots of tears here since this broke earlier

Lets hope the next stage goes without drama, as this is not the end

Glory..Glory Hallelujah ...  Prayers have been answered..Tears of Joy & Happiness

• Like 1

Looks like 2 of the 3 man British team found them in the end. Nice to see after they got so many derisory comments on here when they first arrived. I'm sure that they could not have done it without all the other teams that contributed though.

well said and I hope those guys are on the front page of all the papers and news stories today [emoji106]

Looks like the BBC got the details right [emoji652]️

BBC News

After nine days of darkness, the 12 trapped Thai boys and their coach have been found.

Two British divers found all 13 safe on a ledge in a cavern in the Tham Luang cave system in the northern province of Chiang Rai.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-44691457

• Like 1