Coach Faces Charges For Leading Boys Into Tham Luang Cave

webfact

18 minutes ago, Chris Lawrence said:

But he did keep them going for 10 days? Complex decision. Dangerous cave system by the sounds of what has been said. Maybe authorities should take responsibility to leave it open?

After making a terrible decision he had to try hard to keep them alive. No other good options.

2 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Go stalk somebody else with your childish drivel.

Not stalking, you commented on my post, then you have to take the discussion. Out of your reply, you do not seem capable to do that. I guess that ends our conversation, right?

Well, until the facts & the circumstances that led up to the boys being stuck there, blaming the coach is pointless.

They might have gone into the cave for a safe distance, then suddenly a huge amount of water came in, forcing them to go in deeper.

We just do not know.

2 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Not stalking, you commented on my post, then you have to take the discussion. Out of your reply, you do not seem capable to do that. I guess that ends our conversation, right?

2 days ago. Get a life.

I didnt bother to read more than the first page! 

Most of the thai people see the coach as a hero.

The  story I heard now, is the coach went after the kids because the parents worried where they was, and coach headed after the kids in to the cave. In time we will have the truth. In the mean time we hope the kids get out safe,  healthy and sane.

also heard the stories about the coach as a good man, growing up witouth parents, living as young moonk, and many more stories is start coming. If this goes well, he will be the peoples man, and I cant believe they ever can punish him, without making people more angry at those in power.

I have never seen more emotions among the Thais since The Father died two years ago.

• Like 1

Hard to get exact info here- did the coach led the kids in the cave or he went into cave to look for them? if he led them in there that would be serious lapse of judgement and he should be charged with 12 counts of reckless endangerment at least if nothing more...if he went after them to get them out, that would make him a hero...anyone here has more confirmed data?

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, vtekbaski said:

Hard to get exact info here- did the coach led the kids in the cave or he went into cave to look for them? if he led them in there that would be serious lapse of judgement and he should be charged with 12 counts of reckless endangerment at least if nothing more...if he went after them to get them out, that would make him a hero...anyone here has more confirmed data?

I'm pretty sure that he led them in. He's the assistant coach. More evidence of that is that he already wrote an APOLOGY letter to the parents. No need to apologize if he had just gone in after the fact to search for them, yeah?

I think people are confusing him with the actual coach. 

In any case going in there showed a lack of good judgment but you could also argue the sign should have been expanded to account for variations in the rainy season. Technically they went in during a period the warning sign didn't warn against. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

but you could also argue the sign should have been expanded to account for variations in the rainy season. Technically they went in during a period the warning sign didn't warn against. 

you've been in thailand too long

• Like 1

So many think they have an right to have an opinion about they have no clue about! The man is not yet up for a trial! 

He have to survive first! 
People can have opinions. Who told you differently? You're right of course though that he'd need to be rescued first.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vtekbaski said:

I should try to be patient enough to at least wait until he is out of the cave alive before putting him on TV trial, you appear to be set on going by what other people say, wouldn't you even like to hear what he has to say for himself before making any judgements?

1 minute ago, BangkokSausage said:

He made a big mistake the second one in a row. He should have stayed behind and told the seals they can bugger off , and leave him last.  That would have seen huge public sympathy

Now before anyone says but but he was sick, will he couldn't have been to bad as the governor is crowing about the first lot all being in good health. Not a very heroic thing to do

He will be ok eventually as thais will end up feeling sorry for him

Is the coach out?

On 7/3/2018 at 6:19 AM, Get Real said:

I sincerely hope they forget that. This guy is a hero! He just did as several other times, and took the boys for somthing fun to do. Nobody could even imagine that such an incident would happen.
I do hope that the parents of the children will stand up behind their coach and tell the world about the great man he is.

Which is exactly what they have done long time ago. I didn´t have to be a genius to predict that.
Maybe my repeat of the former post above, can make all the people that blame the coach stop with their childish game. Nobody involved want´s to blame him, so why would oyu sit on TV and try to blame a person you don´t know in a situation you really have no clue about? Are you just trying to make yourself a bunch of big silly fools?

11 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Is the coach out?

Of course he is not out. This man is bound to his responsibility to the children and will therefore not go out before all his boys are out and safe.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Is the coach out?

Not as far as anyone knows.

But no info has leaked out re the identifies of the 4 taken out today.

The first 4, if the names cited in Australian media are correct, did not include the coach.

• Thanks 1

Of course he is not out. This man is bound to his responsibility to the children and will therefore not go out before all his boys are out and safe.
Yes his responsibility and also his feelings of guilt.

I don't think anyone expected him to be among the earlier rescued anyway but if there was some medical reason to do so that hopefully would have been considered.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1