First two boys RESCUED from Tham Luang cave -

3 minutes ago, Artisi said:

the old adage should be applied, believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see.

What about ' All's well that ends well '

Well done also TV for keeping the generator running and the rad topped up , it must be steaming at HQ with all the world listening.

• Like 2

" Only strongest kids taken out first "

CNN .

It is all happening now and sincerely hope the Operation goes well for all.Great Job by all.

HELICOPTER IS NOW READY TO TAKE THE BOYS TO HOSPITAL..BBC

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

What about ' All's well that ends well '

Well done also TV for keeping the generator running and the rad topped up , it must be steaming at HQ with all the world listening.

No argument from me. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Eligius said:

This is fabulous news - and the release of the boys seems to have been accomplished AMAZINGLY swiftly. I think many of us were expecting the first boys to come out early tomorrow morning. 

This is such joyous news - I think everyone is so happy now - and of course we all hope (and pray) for the remaining boys. But the signs seem very, VERY positive.

What a wonderful evening!

I would have expected more celebrating at the site than has been evident.

Also, given they are not broadcasting from the cave area anymore, it seems that there are no more recues underway tonight.

Has there been any report on their health?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Although 6 lads have now been rescued by the brave divers and their teams, there are still 7 lads in the cave.

These 7 young children are not as strong as the ones that have already made it out.

I really hope they will be strong enough to make this dangerous journey out, so although I am celebrating the same as the rest of you, but I am holding back on a cold beer until they are all out safely, along with the dive teams

• Like 1
  • Confused 3