Does your Gmail stutter too, lately?

THAIPHUKET

Stuttering means Gmail is slow in accepting a new letter, corrections take even longer, While typing this message on TVisa is as smooth as ever.

Both are done on the same PC in the same browser, with the same number of tabs open. Which means it's a Gmail problem not a platform problem, right?

Restarted PC repeatedly, no change

Not sure it is the same thing?  I have Windows 10,  it comes and goes?  But more when using Gmail?  I also had a problem on Facebook from time to time trying to compose something, there are times even browsing I click and it doesn't respond, I hit the on and off button time it resets and time it doesn't.

There are times the sign out screen doesn't even appear and the only way I can turn the computer off is hold down the on/off button for a few seconds. 

Wanted to take it in to have it check when it is really bad but the next day things seem to be fine?

• Like 1

No problem with Gmail.

What browser do you use?

Any changes to the browser recently (add ons, plug ins)?

Clear cache and history.

Try another browser.

And it's really the only site/program on your PC that shows abnormalities?

Edited by KhunBENQ

yep, I also found problems lately with Google Mail, with slow loading even to the extend that is blocks my browser, I do normally work with Firefox; might try other browsers to check if it is browser related.. I also think that other google programs, like google drive,  do load slow at times.

I so far have related that to Google, maybe Google have some people that read the emails slower these days ?

In the last 3 months using Firefox I have experienced this sluggishness on a laptop & PC in the states, 2 PCs and a laptop in Chiang Mai.  In all cases I ended up switching to Chrome and the problem went away.  There are plenty of theories popping up, but I doubt it is malware.