Sick of the Thai bash

starky

2 hours ago, ELVIS123456 said:

On 7/14/2018 at 2:30 AM, seajae said:

yep I sure do, every morning when I turn on my computer and see your mutts face on your posts. You want to give an opinion and then when people disagree with you, you get p*ssed, I really feel sorry for you, must not be easy lacking a decent education and having the ability to think rationally but dont worry I am sure you will grow up one day. Let me know if you need another dummy to spit, have a good one

Love your work Starkey ??  

Notice how 'they' always demean others by doubting their education and morals, when in fact it is always 'them' that lack intelligence and morals.

There is a common thread amongst them all - a liberal/biased education that results in dogmatic thinking and a lack of common sense.

There is an old school phrase that sums them up : "cant see the forest for the trees".  

There is also a new school one too:  "has the vision and mental focus of a goldfish".

Major eye roll and bore you are.

Thai Visa posters are not mostly American and could care less about your anti liberal propaganda.... and I say this as someone who would most likely be anti liberal if I was living in USA.

Nope, I think the OP was pretty clear. Let's keep uneducated masses on the road for the sake of kids being kids and anyone who points out the obvious - that Thais are absolute animals on roads will be proclaimed to be a Thai basher.

Actually, this sort of statement sounds something that would come out of the antifa/liberal cheerleader himself.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Actually, this sort of statement sounds something that would come out of the antifa/liberal cheerleader himself.

Thai bashing have no political colours! 

i started driving moped at the age of 10,

but you also have never seen me bash thais for

doing the same thing,

and yes, in hindsight i remember one incident

in particular that was lethally dangerous,

-was driving on the wrong side of the road

and he helmet went down over my eyes

so i could see about 10 meters ahead of me as i was speeding

to the best of my ability.

generally i feel the same way, fed up

about the endless general thai bashing here on thaivisa forum.

thankfully this is also the only place on earth that i know of where thai bashing just goes on and on like some sort of hickup

4 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Major eye roll and bore you are.

Thai Visa posters are not mostly American and could care less about your anti liberal propaganda.... and I say this as someone who would most likely be anti liberal if I was living in USA.

Nope, I think the OP was pretty clear. Let's keep uneducated masses on the road for the sake of kids being kids and anyone who points out the obvious - that Thais are absolute animals on roads will be proclaimed to be a Thai basher.

Clearly you do care - but it wasnt propaganda.  Like Starky I dislike the Thai bashers like you.

In your own words: your statement sounds something that would come out of the antifa cheerleader herself (Mad Max).

21 hours ago, starky said:

Fair play even with the offhand I think I'm better than everybody else crack. So just for your benefit...

In Thailand I have no issue with children learning to ride motorcycles if they are taught correctly, wear correct safety gear, ride responsibly and it increases their confidence and ability to ride on the roads in a country where that is probably the only transport they will ever be able to afford to purchase... 

How's that?

now if you had of said that in your original op I would have agreed with you as would most others but you didnt, you came across as though all of the ones riding on main roads around  cars, speeding etc &  taking major risks were doing the right thing to learn and anyone that didnt agree was thai bashing, wrong/too over protective. That is why I made my comment because to me anyone that sees kids riding the way they do on the roads as a good thing is not being realistic/considering the fatalities that involve bike riders. As kids we did some stupid things(me especially) not only on bikes, your original statement came across wrong  as it did not define where/how they should learn to ride as this new statement does, until you have to bury ane of your own that was hit by a car that could have been avoided with some simple common sense you just dont understand why some people see letting them ride on roads is wrong

• Like 1
  • Confused 1