'Together Against Trump', thousands protest peacefully in London

rooster59

4 minutes ago, AYJAYDEE said:

down on their luck!!! hahahahah, good one! they eat enough for ten families!!

They eat junk food - probably 'cos it is cheap?

But it's irrelevant as this topic is about the brit. protests against trump, and it's undoubtedly mostly 'politically' motivated as (so far) he's done nothing hateful?

As pointed out by others, If the same number of protesters were out in force against far more hateful leaders that have visited the uk - I'd have more sympathy.  But they weren't....

'Sheep' is the best description for these type of people ☹️.  Edit - except that's unfair on sheep.

Edited by dick dasterdly
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, dick dasterdly said:

But it's irrelevant as this topic is about the brit. protests against trump, and it's undoubtedly mostly 'politically' motivated as (so far) he's done nothing hateful?

As pointed out by others, If the same number of protesters were out in force against far more hateful leaders that have visited the uk - I'd have more sympathy.  But they weren't....

nothing hateful? lol

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

'Sheep' is the best description for these type of people ☹️.  Edit - except that's unfair on sheep.

speaking of sheep!! hahahah

1_KDJrLXZQ0gIFAbYiU2ijYg.jpeg

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

He has done nothing to affect Brits? Trade war, environment to start with, lots more as well.

He's started a trade war with the brits?

He's damaged our environment?

So far he's done bugger all as far as I can see that genuinely affects the brits.

Edit - Although to be fair, the Scots could probably do without his golf course and could, perhaps, claim that its damaged their environment.

Edited by dick dasterdly
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Rigby40 said:

Not surprised that you see the truth as an insult. Thanks for that insight on how weak men think.

Weak men? Hey, now why does that make me think of Donald?

Who dodged serving in Vietnam claiming he had bone spurs on one of his feet?

When journalists asked him which foot it was, he couldn't remember.

Weak and cowardly.

Edited by bannork
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

He's started a trade war with the brits?

He's damaged our environment?

So far he's done bugger all as far as I can see that genuinely affects the brits.

Edit - Although to be fair, the Scots could probably do without his golf course and could, perhaps, claim that its damaged their environment.

Yeah he did actually. His in a trade war with everyone right now. Which I love btw. Time for Europe to realize our enemy is not Russia, but US. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bannork said:

Weak men? Hey, now why does that make me think of Donald?

Who dodged serving in Vietnam claiming he had bone spurs on one of his feet?

When jorunalists asked him which foot it was, he couldn't remember.

Weak and cowardly.

I would have stayed out of that **** show of a war too or really anything after WW2 that I can think of. We need to stop with the foreign wars, AMERICA FIRST!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigby40 said:

I would have stayed out of that **** show of a war too or really anything after WW2 that I can think of. We need to stop with the foreign wars, AMERICA FIRST!

tell your leaders!! lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AYJAYDEE said:

nothing hateful? lol

Just now, AYJAYDEE said:

yes and yes

Both of the above are insightful and informative posts....

PLEASE argue your point rather than coming up with non-posts.  There's WAY too much of this on TV nowadays, and it's annoying even though it only points out that the posters had no argument against the points made.

• Like 2

Just now, AYJAYDEE said:

tell your leaders!! lol

I voted for Trump because I didn't want to get keep getting dragged into foreign wars. With Hillary's record I can only image how many more dictators would have been toppled had we gone that route.

• Like 1

Just now, dick dasterdly said:

PLEASE argue your point rather than coming up with non-posts.  There's WAY too much of this on TV nowadays, and it's annoying even though it only points out that the posters had no argument against the points made.

you asked questions, I answered them. Youre lucky, such questions don't even deserve answers THAT lengthy

1 minute ago, Rigby40 said:

I voted for Trump because I didn't want to get keep getting dragged into foreign wars. With Hillary's record I can only image how many more dictators would have been toppled had we gone that route.

lol! hiring john bolton as a way to stay out of foreign wars??????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AYJAYDEE said:

lol! hiring john bolton as a way to stay out of foreign wars??????????

And if Trump's goal is to keep us out of foreign wars, why has he massively increased the defense budget?  Maybe he's serious when he cites national security reasons as the justification for imposing tariffs on the goods from those 2 nations? We need to build 2 walls. And for good measure, 2 moats.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

He has imposed tariffs on British exports to the UK, and you want to argue about that?

• Like 1

Just now, stevenl said:

He has imposed tariffs on British exports to the UK, and you want to argue about that?

No.  I didn't know that, edit - but the uk is still part of the eu, so assume that you are talking about eu tariffs?

Nonetheless, I doubt any of the protesters were protesting against the tariffs you say have been applied to brit. imports to the US. 

(Please note, I only put US in capital letters, as using lower case would be very confusing to everyone).

Edited by dick dasterdly
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Just another instance of Captain Chaos making it up as he goes along. He will say or do anything. It does not matter, as this man has no relationship with truth, integrity, honesty, morality, and will never do the right thing. It is just not in his criminal DNA. He lies, and lies and lies, and hopes a percentage of the people will buy it. His devotees certainly do. The rest? We do not believe any of it, for a nanosecond. Simply not coming from a credible source. 

"He will say or do anything. It does not matter, as this man has no relationship with truth, integrity, honesty, morality, and will never do the right thing."

I have no doubt this is true - but, again, this is a problem for the americans - not the brits. (so far).

So why were the brit. protesters out in force?

Edited by dick dasterdly

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:46 AM, rooster59 said:

A small group of pro-Trump supporters waved the U.S. flag alongside the Union Jack, chanting "We want Trump" and "Trump for 2020".

Wasn't particularly "small" judging by the tv news, but saying anything else would go against the "every body hates Trump" movement.

5 hours ago, Rigby40 said:

And yet Trump is massively increasing spending on the military.

10 hours ago, BobBKK said:

No he's not. 59,750,000 people did not attend and maybe 250,000 did. YOU do not speak for us Brits thank you. Concentrate on 2020 instead of hyperbole.

According to YouGov’s polling, 11 percent of Britons believe Trump is a great or good president. But 67 percent, a vast majority, believe he is a poor or terrible president.

Thank God the protestors are a minority and aren't in control of running a country.  being boss needs discipline and not being afraid to upset some.  You can't make an omelette........ Eggs. 

Have your vote then let the man do his job.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Thank God the protestors are a minority and aren't in control of running a country.  being boss needs discipline and not being afraid to upset some

Discipline is one, Honesty , compassion,and dignity are some others

12 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Have your vote then let the man do his job. 

Is his job to Lie. insult  and cheat?

PS: attributing  discipline to a man who suffers from diarrhea of the mouth is delusional to say the least. 

Edited by sirineou

31 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

And yet Trump is massively increasing spending on the military.

If you have a strong military, other people don't attack you. Carry a big stick and walk softly etc. The stronger the military, the less likely it will need to be used.

30 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

According to YouGov’s polling, 11 percent of Britons believe Trump is a great or good president. But 67 percent, a vast majority, believe he is a poor or terrible president.

and not a single one of them has any say on him being president, or not.

2 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Yes, a good manager will do those things to get the job done. Would you prefer someone who talks politely,  follows all the rules and is honest if it means at the end he is liked but it won't get the job done.  It's a tuff life.  Trump is a tuff S O B. Go get em trump, if at the end of his term his results are crap, then vote him out. Not because he is impolite, though.  Or a liar. Put your hand up.who hasn't lied. 

If not because he's a liar, then certainly because he's an ignoramus.

• Like 1