Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, once guys reach over the age of 50, the romantic part of their marriages or female relationships can decline, many of the older wives lose interest in that department, and close encounters with the fairer sex become near on non-existent or very rare, both for married and single older men.

This is why I am an a supporter of legalised prostitution. I believe prostitution is a valid service in most aspects. I know of a few older guys, both single and married whereas the married guys wives have long past their sexual drives and even encouraged their husbands to use prostitute services on occasions. In-fact the sex industry can even benefit marriages when the wives have past their sexual desires.

For those reasons there are many older guys using dating sites that are not particularly looking for long term relationships, but rather girlfriends with benefits or even one night stands. This way both the men and the women benefit and then the age gaps become irrelevant.

All sounds rather crude, but that`s the reality.

On 9/3/2018 at 10:35 PM, JAZZDOG said:

Sure I am not alone but many years ago I was going out with a girl in Costa Rica. We had been together about 3 years and I caught her without her knowing on the cupid CR site. Pissed off I did the same fake site with pic of handsome young guy moving to CR to run my rich daddies construction company  and she ate it hook, line and sinker. The instant a girl cheats I am done but this was great fun stringing her along chatting with her a few feet away watching her reactions to my trolling. Turning the tables so to speak. I had her showing up places for drinks and would call with a excuse just moments before she arrived. Planned getaways, you name it. We were still sharing a place so the lies I baited out of her were priceless.

I could get away with anything because I already had her down like a book. The best was after a few weeks telling her to GTFO on the site, you been punked b*&(h. Never used it again but it would be a good tactic to use to see if a girl is on the up and up.

How many years ago and how were you communicating with her?

Just curious as I am trying to think, without googling, how long smart phones

and decent network/WiFi connectivity has been around, especially in somewhere

like Costa Rica.

5 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Unfortunately, once guys reach over the age of 50, the romantic part of their marriages or female relationships can decline, many of the older wives lose interest in that department, and close encounters with the fairer sex become near on non-existent or very rare, both for married and single older men.

This is why I am an a supporter of legalised prostitution. I believe prostitution is a valid service in most aspects. I know of a few older guys, both single and married whereas the married guys wives have long past their sexual drives and even encouraged their husbands to use prostitute services on occasions. In-fact the sex industry can even benefit marriages when the wives have past their sexual desires.

For those reasons there are many older guys using dating sites that are not particularly looking for long term relationships, but rather girlfriends with benefits or even one night stands. This way both the men and the women benefit and then the age gaps become irrelevant.

All sounds rather crude, but that`s the reality.

Does not sound crude to me and you are 100 % correct.

Although, like in the US and other countries men sadly have to hide all this. 

Guys going to church with their families on Sunday morning, then lieing about going to workout in the afternoon when in fact they are trying to find some company and get some release. 

Legalize it? I am not sure.

Maybe a Soi 6 in every town... Could you imagine how happy the men would be ?

7 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

If you have an average looking guy in a relationship with a young desirable woman, she will always have an advantage over him for reasons I have mentioned above. If the guy fails to keep her happy and contented, she has many options to find someone else. Guaranteed she could meet other guys online within a few hours.

Not the same in Thailand where the 'single moms' outnumber the 'guys with cash' at around 100 to 1.

Welfare and forcible asset transfer to women have changed the western mating rules beyond all reason.

Sure women can always get sex easily, but most of them would prefer a house and running expenses.

6 hours ago, shy coconut said:

I am trying to think, without googling, how long smart phones

and decent network/WiFi connectivity has been around

I remember a pal buying his first mobile phone in 1999, it was the size of a laptop and weighed a ton.

I left the UK in 2009, and smartphones didn't exist then in the general population (had a mobile phone with a poor camera and SMS).

I went smartphone in Thailand around 2013, then unlimited data in 2017

The world has radically changed in the last 5-10 years.

8 hours ago, changside said:

I have been reading all the post on this subject and wondered if anybody has any experience of Thai men on this site. There seems to be a number of men looking for men.

Might be better to ask in the CM Forum.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Not the same in Thailand where the 'single moms' outnumber the 'guys with cash' at around 100 to 1.

Welfare and forcible asset transfer to women have changed the western mating rules beyond all reason.

Sure women can always get sex easily, but most of them would prefer a house and running expenses.

The future for men can only get worse. Money has always played a big part and when countries get richer, start dishing out social security, and women more independent they need men less. So I'd imagine eventually any advantages enjoyed in places like Thailand will disappear.

In the UK it's difficult to date someone much more than 10 years younger, unless you're super loaded. I met a few English women up to about 50, they reminded me of my mother or even grandmother ! I realized I was screwed back home.

Only today someone has sent me a photo of her boss who is looking for a man. 49 year old rich Thai women, but certainly won't win any beauty awards. I told this employee there's only one problem...my c*** would never get hard !

22 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

49 year old rich Thai women,

Maybe you could become one of the TV posters whose Thai wife pays for everything?

Personally, I have enough money to afford single moms under 30 (but only for an hour or two).

Back in the UK when I was 50, I was dating a 60-year-old woman, absolutely great Sunday roasts with her family, but I never felt the urge to be more than friends (I still look back on those Sunday roasts with fondness).

Just been to my embassy in Bangkok.  What a sad sight on the BTS,  where 90% of all Bangkokians are just staring down on their phone , not for a second they can take a break from it.   

If you want to meet a girl face to face , try to look for the ones who are not staring down on a tiny screen all day. They are the ones who are intelligent. Make eye contact and go from there.  

You want to avoid the zoombies, 

c1_1039021_160719055923_620x413.jpg

3 hours ago, balo said:

Just been to my embassy in Bangkok.  What a sad sight on the BTS,  where 90% of all Bangkokians are just staring down on their phone , not for a second they can take a break from it.   

If you want to meet a girl face to face , try to look for the ones who are not staring down on a tiny screen all day. They are the ones who are intelligent. Make eye contact and go from there.  

You want to avoid the zoombies, 

c1_1039021_160719055923_620x413.jpg

Well who the heck wants to ride the subway and stare into space. We used to use newspapers...

9 hours ago, britishjohn said:

The future for men can only get worse. Money has always played a big part and when countries get richer, start dishing out social security, and women more independent they need men less. So I'd imagine eventually any advantages enjoyed in places like Thailand will disappear.

In the UK it's difficult to date someone much more than 10 years younger, unless you're super loaded. I met a few English women up to about 50, they reminded me of my mother or even grandmother ! I realized I was screwed back home.

Only today someone has sent me a photo of her boss who is looking for a man. 49 year old rich Thai women, but certainly won't win any beauty awards. I told this employee there's only one problem...my c*** would never get hard !

Women past their "shelf life" will soon have to pay for it..... Just like men have been doing for millennia ?

9 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Are you complaining about Thailand?

I dont think so...I merely pointing out that Zombiism on a train isnt new....anywhere. Never found mass transit to be a place to chat up girls

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I dont think so...I merely pointing out that Zombiism on a train isnt new....anywhere. Never found mass transit to be a place to chat up girls

the bts was a goldmine in its early days....Victory Monument was almost a sure thing as much as Sukhumvit...

18 minutes ago, moontang said:

the bts was a goldmine in its early days....Victory Monument was almost a sure thing as much as Sukhumvit...

Well yeah, off the train ?

My problem is that by the time I get on the train, I am all sweaty and gross.....

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

We used to use newspapers...

And when we finished reading it we would not read another one , and another one, and another one, and another one all day . 

1 hour ago, balo said:

And when we finished reading it we would not read another one , and another one, and another one, and another one all day . 

Sure ya did, you had the Times and the Post in the morning and depending on your commute time, the Village Voice or Screw in the evening.

There was even a special way to fold the Times so you could read one handed.

9 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Sure ya did, you had the Times and the Post

Still , the phone takes up all their time . You can't compare it with newspapers.  The latest research shows that the brain will get addicted to it just like drugs .  

This is not the world I want to live in. 

40 minutes ago, balo said:

Still , the phone takes up all their time . You can't compare it with newspapers.  The latest research shows that the brain will get addicted to it just like drugs .  

But this is it.  I do not know of any phone free zones. Even in the outskirts of third world countries they have their heads dug in them.

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

I do not know of any phone free zones.

Actually there is. 

Several public schools in some countries in Europe , the teachers collect the phones  before the class starts , and the students are only allowed to use them during the breaks.  Reason is they can not focus on their school work , the phone is too disturbing. 

But I think maybe in the future we will get real phone free zones in public places , where people can talk to each other and not the phone.

I think there is a new cafe in Amsterdam where phones are not allowed , bring your friend and have a chat instead, 

6 minutes ago, balo said:

Actually there is. 

Several public schools in some countries in Europe , the teachers collect the phones  before the class starts , and the students are only allowed to use them during the breaks.  Reason is they can not focus on their school work , the phone is too disturbing. 

But I think maybe in the future we will get real phone free zones in public places , where people can talk to each other and not the phone.

I think there is a new cafe in Amsterdam where phones are not allowed , bring your friend and have a chat instead, 

No need for teacher to collect phones. There is a "cell blocking paint" that can handle this problem.

1 hour ago, balo said:

Well my old man view is that things change so I deal with it and feel some regret that I aint going to be around to see what the upshot is. ?

The massage shops here are either their head dug into a bowl of noodles(seems like they eat 5 times a day), or on their phones.

They are definitely losing customers with the lack of interest.

But, the food and phone way out weigh anything.

If I had a shop I would have a no phone rule, but I bet noone would want to work there.

Archived