Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

13 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Haha I meant some guys will choose to have that emotional security and we should live and let live. People need different things   I did not say I would want that, I don't, and I'm happy 'exchanging'. 

Been here 10 years and never had a GF, young or old, and prefer dating girls 25 years younger than me both here and Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia etc. Love that lifestyle and will continue as long as desire is there BUT there will come a time when I might choose to slow all that right down as I will need TLC and care near the end. At that stage I would probably go for an older companion as sex won't come into it. So when I see an elderly farang at Homepro with a wife/GF within 10 years I do get why he might do that in the twilight years.

Anyway I'm not there yet and happy to pay 'gas' money (mostly side liners as asians are very 'flexible' in this context). Cheers.

Sounds like a interesting choice.  What is the average cost, of gas money?   How often do you like to arrange this?  How long are they around?   What time of day are they available for this?  

I prefer down and dirty by 9:30

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:57 PM, cyberfarang said:

Your friend was right.

Young pretty women seeking guys of any age, 99.99% of the time, it`s going to be about money. For us older guys, getting laid in Thailand has become an expensive luxury, now reserved for those on the higher income brackets and higher financial levels. I know that if meeting younger women on dating sites or anywhere else, it`s going to cost me and that most of them will not give it up until I start splashing the cash.

No one can blame these women, because no young women would fancy having sexual relationships with stinky wrinkly old granddads, the same as, even in my early 60s, I don`t fancy women of my age group and these days, I have settled for going to bed with a good book.

In a way this could be described as a form of prostitution, because the majority of decent young women would never consider dating old men on dating sites. The fact that these women are on those sites in the first place, tells us it`s going to be about money. The old guys that believe girls are going to be attracted to them for their charismatic charm are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Welcome to the reality.

It's certainly true that in the vast majority of cases a young girl is unlikely to date a guy over 50 unless she views it as financially beneficial. But that doesn't automatically translate into zero feelings. She may not be "in love" whatever that means, but there are a whole range of positive feelings she might have. Some people also suggest she couldn't possibly feel any sexual attraction either. It would follow from that she is likely faking all desire or pleasure from the experience. This would be completely untrue.  Granted she may prefer someone her own age but I've had relationships with several women under 30 who absolutely enjoyed the physical side. Only a few months back I dated an average looking girl who as it happens I never paid a penny. She would ask to visit me, walk through the door, immediately remove her clothes and want to get on with it. I didn't need to be a genius to know she wasn't faking... 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

It's certainly true that in the vast majority of cases a young girl is unlikely to date a guy over 50 unless she views it as financially beneficial. But that doesn't automatically translate into zero feelings. She may not be "in love" whatever that means, but there are a whole range of positive feelings she might have. Some people also suggest she couldn't possibly feel any sexual attraction either. It would follow from that she is likely faking all desire or pleasure from the experience. This would be completely untrue.  Granted she may prefer someone her own age but I've had relationships with several women under 30 who absolutely enjoyed the physical side. Only a few months back I dated an average looking girl who as it happens I never paid a penny. She would ask to visit me, walk through the door, immediately remove her clothes and want to get on with it. I didn't need to be a genius to know she wasn't faking... 

If they do absolutely nothing as far as GF or homemaking duties, they either hate you or are plain lazy.

If they do cleaning, laundry, make some meals, hold your hand and give you reasonable attention, then they are probably fairly happy and at least like you.

The second one is fine for me. And if they fake love making could care a less it is all about me anyway. ?

17 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

If they do absolutely nothing as far as GF or homemaking duties, they either hate you or are plain lazy.

If they do cleaning, laundry, make some meals, hold your hand and give you reasonable attention, then they are probably fairly happy and at least like you.

The second one is fine for me. And if they fake love making could care a less it is all about me anyway. ?

Absolutely...liking is enough for me. I mean my ex wife hated me so it's a step up from that !

As for the sex, I seem to get off watching a woman enjoy it, which is why I find hookers boring, but I appreciate we are all different...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Second date with a hottie today for lunch. I just get a txt "I need to buy a new phone during my lunch break".

Hmmmmm what can it possibly mean.....not very subtle !. Well she can think again...I haven't even banged her yet !

HA.  The new phone is an old one and a test.

But, seems you figured that out. ?

2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

HA.  The new phone is an old one and a test.

But, seems you figured that out. ?

So what's the correct response, given that I still want to bang her and I'm not buying a phone ?

ooops I forgot my credit card...

Edited by britishjohn

3 hours ago, britishjohn said:

So what's the correct response, given that I still want to bang her and I'm not buying a phone ?

ooops I forgot my credit card...

Let's talk about that in the future. I'd like to meet you tonight and show you my condo/room.

I'm a second day you were supposed to meet her?  I would say " if your to busy would you like to do lunch another day?  how much are you going to spend on a phone? what model are you looking at? If she wants a trend setter phone, can spell problems in future. 

20 minutes ago, Esso49 said:

Of course from what I understand the majority on UNI girls Thaifriendly are just hoping to find a sponsor.  No different from the working ladies in Pattaya and no different from those in today's BBC News,  link is https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/sex_and_the_sugar_daddy

Just me I guess but those BBC women are so disgusting.

My feeling the same about them in BKK and Pattaya.

Would not even be interested for free just gross cannot stand to look at them....

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:01 PM, Elkski said:

I think some of you have a fancy for the hooker looks and then complain your pick wants money.  You complain about not being able to catch any above average looking women.   

I prefer a woman who looks good without makeup in the morning.  

I think I am content with what many would consider a 6-8.    But I look at what's inside equally.    What's inside must look good or it doesn't matter if she is a 10.  

Generally I'd say if you ask a group of men to rate a woman's appearance there is usually considerable consensus. But I would be over the moon with an 8, that's pretty dam good looking  in my opinion, I've only met maybe one on a date !  As for any higher, 10's don't exist in reality and 9's and are rare as hen's teeth, I've certainly never actually met one here. 

45 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

She must have spent 70% of lunch staring into her existing phone. That's when I realized she might be pretty but she is mind numbingly boring and rude. So another one bites the dust...

You are looking for an intellectual exchange or a s**g?   I have been at this for a decade and it doesn't MATTER. You are not looking for a wife or GF and she's looking for support. Period.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

You are looking for an intellectual exchange or a s**g?   I have been at this for a decade and it doesn't MATTER. You are not looking for a wife or GF and she's looking for support. Period.

I am looking for Gf but failing that...and failing spectacularly I am,  a shag will do. 

But sometimes you have to quit early before wasting more time and money.  Her aim is to extract as much as possible and give nothing but a promise in return. They know that for some men it's the hope that keeps the cash coming. I'm starting to wonder if the lookers are really worth the extra hard work...

I am looking for Gf but failing that...and failing spectacularly I am,  a shag will do. 
But sometimes you have to quit early before wasting more time and money.  Her aim is to extract as much as possible and give nothing but a promise in return. They know that for some men it's the hope that keeps the cash coming. I'm starting to wonder if the lookers are really worth the extra hard work...

Change the ‘l’ for an ‘h’, then all becomes clearer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, britishjohn said:

She must have spent 70% of lunch staring into her existing phone. That's when I realized she might be pretty but she is mind numbingly boring and rude. So another one bites the dust...

Only 70%??

Sounds like a keeper to me usually it is over 90%.

I think it is rude also but never take it personally it is the way of the world now.

Studies have shown their phone, Facebook, family, etc are more important then us.

And, if they had a choice between sex or Phone/Facebook, they would pick their phones.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Only 70%??

I think it is rude also but never take it personally it is the way of the world now.

Studies have shown their phone, Facebook, family, etc are more important then us.

And, if they had a choice between sex or Phone/Facebook, they would pick their phones.

Did you consider the fact that maybe she was using her phone as a mirror (many do) and was admiring herself?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, britishjohn said:

Her aim is to extract as much as possible and give nothing but a promise in return.

Thai girls give a much better ROI than Brit girls.

If you're only getting a promise, you're doing it wrong. Probably too much outlay before the performance.

I'm usually good for one free beer before bedtime, then much more generous over breakfast.

Edited by BritManToo

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Only 70%??

Definitely no keeper. She has txt me, more or less saying...since I didn't buy her a phone during her lunch break she doesn't want to meet me again !

I txt her back suggesting a generous monthly income  (purely a test), and now suddenly she's back on board asking what she will have to do for the money.

My cynicism will slowly grow...she's a greedy c***.  I suggest avoiding managers of makeup stores in T21!

• Haha 1