Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

33 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

And nearly all in serious debt, but hey, you believe what makes you happy.

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Everyone pays for a full-time girlfriend/wife (else they wouldn't be with you).

Those that aren't paying are single.

You have absolutely no idea about Thai women, you keep spouting nonsense, why?

My wife has no debts, never asks for money, her monthly income is considerably more than mine.

I am not paying, and i am not single, so that blows holes in your argument straight away.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/3/2018 at 12:30 PM, BritManToo said:

You're also not having sex with her.

Because i called you out pointing out your argument is nonsense, you have to go into the gutter with your vile comment, you need some professional help, and you need it now.

On 9/3/2018 at 12:30 PM, BritManToo said:

You're also not having sex with her.

I totally agree men can live with a woman they aren't having sex with, on an 'almost equal' basis.

That is just plain nasty. Totally uncalled for.

23 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Because i called you out pointing out your argument is nonsense, you nhave to go into the gutter with your vile comment, you need some professional help, and you need it now.

Just put me on 'ignore', same for you GarryP.

No point in discussing with those who start 'name calling'.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Everyone pays for a full-time girlfriend/wife (else they wouldn't be with you).

Those that aren't paying are single.

If splitting bills, car, holidays etc then I am not sure where I am paying. The only thing I pay slightly more towards is our condo as I earn more than her, which seems totally acceptable. 

I may buy dinner or pay for the cinema occasionally, just as she does the other way, but that would be the same as any relationship in the world. 

Some people on here seem unable to comprehend the idea that not every foreigner here is with some bottom of the barrel female and funding their whole existence with his own money.  

On 9/3/2018 at 1:42 PM, BobbyL said:

Some people on here seem unable to comprehend the idea that not every foreigner here is with some bottom of the barrel female and funding their whole existence with his own money.  

Just like every other foreign male, I'd like to imagine there is one out there that is different, one who will love me for myself.

And I just keep sorting through those barrels of 20 year old female university students in the hope that one day ...................

23 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

If splitting bills, car, holidays etc then I am not sure where I am paying. The only thing I pay slightly more towards is our condo as I earn more than her, which seems totally acceptable. 

I may buy dinner or pay for the cinema occasionally, just as she does the other way, but that would be the same as any relationship in the world. 

Actually the bottom of the barrel females are the ones with guys who claim they give them nothing.  My experience they are fat, unkempt, no makeup, no class, flip flops, you know the look..

Every single guy I know who can well afford to pay is with a clean, much younger sexy girl who looks nice. They have great sex lives, travel and enjoy life.  

But I guess I get it if a guy has no money or financial hangups, he will have to settle.

2 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Perhaps in the dark ages. 

Paying for a prozzy to fulfill the needs is one thing, but having to pay for a full time girlfriend is very strange. 

I'm not sure the difference between paying for a girlfriend and supporting my ex wife when we were married, apart from the fact my wife was a lot more expensive. Oh don't tell me my wife actually loved me for who I am.....like F*** she did ! 

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Actually the bottom of the barrel females are the ones with guys who claim they give them nothing.  My experience they are fat, unkempt, no makeup, no class, flip flops, you know the look..

Every single guy I know who can well afford to pay is with a clean, much younger sexy girl who looks nice. They have great sex lives, travel and enjoy life.  

But I guess I get it if a guy has no money or financial hangups, he will have to settle.

That is the reality.

I could find an unattractive chubby woman here in a split second. And I wouldn't need to give her a brass farthing. 

But if you want younger/attractive it will cost you...

33 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

That is the reality.

I could find an unattractive chubby woman here in a split second. And I wouldn't need to give her a brass farthing. 

You speak the absolute truth!

I have a couple of 60Kg+ that visit me on a regular basis, they often bring gifts of food and booze, and they sometimes bring their bfs (Thai and Foreigner) who also buy me drinks and dinners. Went for lunch yesterday, older woman & chubby daughter at their 100Mbht Teak house. Lunch was good (cooked by the servants), beer was OK. Dunno what they want, I don't talk much, and am not hansum or even good company.

One's just about to call round my place, hopefully with a few beers and some food in her hand (owns loads of land nearby and already has an elderly foreigner in tow). She'll sit and play on her phone while I drink the beer, and eat the food, then she'll wander off (sometime before I pass out).

I have no idea what's going on around me most of the time, life is strange.

All the women that want to hang out with me are in their 40s.

All the women I want to hang out with are in their 20s.

Amazing Thailand.

Men who had success meeting their wives and girlfriends on dating sites in the past may find it a different kettle of fish today. My own experiences are limited since my first attempts online here were only 2 years ago, but even in that time I'm convinced the quality has gone downhill. And I've heard it said many times that things ain't what they used to be. But I can't comment on that....

9 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Men who had success meeting their wives and girlfriends on dating sites in the past may find it a different kettle of fish today.

If you believe them.

I've always suspected most guys try to talk up the value of their purchases rewrite history. 

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

And nearly all in serious debt, but hey, you believe what makes you happy.

You may have only met gold diggers and women in deep debt but my and other peoples experiences have been different.... 

Have you ever had sex you didn't have to pay for? ?

1 hour ago, Ks45672 said:

Have you ever had sex you didn't have to pay for? ?

I had a few free ones when I was 17-21 back in the UK.

And a month's worth of free ones in Thailand about 10 years back, but then her American husband came back unexpectedly.

Generally, I've had to pay a house, car and living expenses, the free ones were from women whose dads or husbands already gave them everything.

There's usually a man somewhere paying for women, although that man wasn't me every time.

On 9/3/2018 at 4:54 AM, blazes said:

Don't forget:  "I like to sing a song".....

OOOh OOh I got one!!!  I like to read book(not saying its a comic book)

I like to travel (on your dime)

Watch out for the pics of them with wine or a big steak on a plate..

Or pic and a bunch of grandpas in the background! ?

The idea of a hooker turning someone down is a strange concept but it's happened to me in Thermae a few times. I was there tonight and happened to be dressed smartly for a change. I spoke to a few ladies without a hint of rejection which I'm convinced was down to my attire. This one cute Chinese looking girl told me that many ladies will refuse farangs after some have reported being unable to walk for 3 days with the resulting loss of income. So I am wondering, do they equate a dapper appearance with a small member...

1 hour ago, britishjohn said:

The idea of a hooker turning someone down is a strange concept but it's happened to me in Thermae a few times. I was there tonight and happened to be dressed smartly for a change. I spoke to a few ladies without a hint of rejection which I'm convinced was down to my attire. This one cute Chinese looking girl told me that many ladies will refuse farangs after some have reported being unable to walk for 3 days with the resulting loss of income. So I am wondering, do they equate a dapper appearance with a small member...

I always dress nicely while going out on the town so to speak. Long, clean pants, a collared shirt and clean shoes. Always works.

But then again, the card I hand out has a 3 centimeter scale printed on it. I tell the young lady....my measurement. ?

2 hours ago, britishjohn said:

So I am wondering, do they equate a dapper appearance with a small member...

They probably think you're a country member.

Going back in history to a time when mobile phones were bricks, the Thermae was in a different location and you entered it through the back toilet. Low-ceilinged, dingy, packed - it was a place with atmosphere and very few Japanese. But that's a story for another day - although its move to its current location seemed to be the harbinger of the current harshness in the P4P scene.

On 9/3/2018 at 8:36 PM, BritManToo said:

I had a few free ones when I was 17-21 back in the UK.

And a month's worth of free ones in Thailand about 10 years back, but then her American husband came back unexpectedly.

Generally, I've had to pay a house, car and living expenses, the free ones were from women whose dads or husbands already gave them everything.

There's usually a man somewhere paying for women, although that man wasn't me every time.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry tbh.... 

If that's the truth at least it's entertaining ?

Why would anyone start paying for sex at age 21 lol ?

On 9/3/2018 at 1:53 AM, Ks45672 said:

I spent about 12 years dating Thai /Asian women before eventually marrying one , she doesn't depend on me for anything financial and even wanted to split the bills when we eventually moved in together but I just laughed..... 

She still prefers to work her career  ladder than stay at home spending my cash, I don't object...? 

Yes, the video is as real as the women on Thaifriendly with masters and phd....

56 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

They probably think you're a country member.

Going back in history to a time when mobile phones were bricks, the Thermae was in a different location and you entered it through the back toilet. Low-ceilinged, dingy, packed - it was a place with atmosphere and very few Japanese. But that's a story for another day - although its move to its current location seemed to be the harbinger of the current harshness in the P4P scene.

I remember when the current location was a Paradise.....

54 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Yes, the video is as real as the women on Thaifriendly with masters and phd....

To be fair, there are now so many Masters' degrees being flogged that it is more than likely the claims (to a higher degree) are quite legit.  However, the question then arises as to what a Master's degree means these days, especially one in Education or Business (to name only two at the bottom of the barrel).

On the other hand, if the degree is legit, then it might guarantee a slightly above average brain that you might be dealing with. 

On the third hand, a pooying on Walking Street has the best higher degree of all: from the University of Life.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:17 PM, cyberfarang said:

As an educated guess, I would say that many of the guys, especially the older men, that use TF and similar sites, are probably married men looking for something on the side and will also have it`s fair share of weirdos. Obviously the guys, just like the women, are going to tell a load of crap in their profiles with misleading photos of themselves.

I think women that use these sites must be quite desperate. For example, why would a young, beautiful attractive girl need to join a crap site like TF to hook up with guys? When I was using the site, most of the women that contacted me were in their 40s and 50s, those that had been left on the shelf and looking for security for their old age. There are no doubts that the young pretty girls are going to be all about money. The older the guys, the higher the price.

The guys that are looking for one night stand hookers would be better off to join sites such as, Badoo, Tinder and HI5. Older guys that join TF expecting that pretty girls young enough to be their daughters or granddaughters will find them desirable and want to form relationships with them are living in cloud cuckoo land. 

Dare you to try an experiment. Take a photo of a young hansdome guy from the Internet and set up a fake profile saying he`s in the movie business or some other glamorous occupation and at the same time have a normal profile of yourselves on there. Then see how many responses each profile gains. I know, because I have already tried that. The results were staggering.

Sure I am not alone but many years ago I was going out with a girl in Costa Rica. We had been together about 3 years and I caught her without her knowing on the cupid CR site. Pissed off I did the same fake site with pic of handsome young guy moving to CR to run my rich daddies construction company  and she ate it hook, line and sinker. The instant a girl cheats I am done but this was great fun stringing her along chatting with her a few feet away watching her reactions to my trolling. Turning the tables so to speak. I had her showing up places for drinks and would call with a excuse just moments before she arrived. Planned getaways, you name it. We were still sharing a place so the lies I baited out of her were priceless.

I could get away with anything because I already had her down like a book. The best was after a few weeks telling her to GTFO on the site, you been punked b*&(h. Never used it again but it would be a good tactic to use to see if a girl is on the up and up.

1 hour ago, blazes said:

To be fair, there are now so many Masters' degrees being flogged that it is more than likely the claims (to a higher degree) are quite legit.  However, the question then arises as to what a Master's degree means these days, especially one in Education or Business (to name only two at the bottom of the barrel).

On the other hand, if the degree is legit, then it might guarantee a slightly above average brain that you might be dealing with. 

On the third hand, a pooying on Walking Street has the best higher degree of all: from the University of Life.

Only the hookers claim to have Masters Degrees. Guess that's better than claiming No Education. 

51 minutes ago, JAZZDOG said:

Only the hookers claim to have Masters Degrees. Guess that's better than claiming No Education. 

Member JAZZDOG seems very well versed about the hookers. Pity! For both the hookers and the member who must pay to "get it".

1 minute ago, JAZZDOG said:

What does your wife have her Masters in?

She does not claim to have a Masters. She is just a hard working, honest, baht conscious, good morals Lanna girl. A 10/10 in my eyes, probably a 6 to TVFers. I scored big time.

Thanks for asking.

Archived